Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I told that cvs  deliberately  want to twist  story in sanjavni season 2 

In sanjavni 1 nothing  such was shown  that Dr shashank love juhi

In sanjavni 1 both dr shashank and Dr juhi talk to each other rarely  and more over   both talk to each other  related to medical only 

And yes Dr Anjali is jealous of Dr juhi success

In sanjavni 1  Dr shashank did kanyadan of Dr juhi . When he did kanyadan of Dr juhi how  cvs can  he be lover of Dr juhi?   If Dr shashank love Dr juhi  as life partner then will Dr shashank ever did kanyadan of Dr juhi  ? 

Dr shashank never spend most of time with juhi 

May be cvs thinking people    will not remember what happen in sanjavni 1   so they will show anything and people will believe it  but that is not  case  those who have watched sanjavni season 1  very much remember what happen in sanjavni 1 at least they are not going to believe such nonsense  that Dr shashank use to spend most of time with Dr juhi and he loves Dr juhi

If u want to I can shar some e link of episode of previous season and u can see  whether Dr shashank really love Dr juhi and  whether really  spend  most of time with Dr juhi

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

I actually liked it how , Vardhan offering Chief of surgeon or doing meterialistic things for Anjali are not reasons for her to come close to him, she came close to him cause he offered her which she has been missing from her father, like focussed attention and utmost priority. And then again she is not shown as totally dumb and thinking Vardhan as a totally perfect and good person. But she is just  in a  stage where she wanted to show it off to her father she can get that attention and can be prioritized by some one else , which she is not getting from him.

She getting closure to Vardhan is more about grabbing attention from her father. Anjali is quite complex and much deeper and her pain is something which viewers can feel though her reasons may sound a bit selfish.

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

I actually couldn't understand Juhi and Shashank now. I understand that Shashank is in love with Juhi and he has choosen to accept it and confess it despite the age difference but I couldn't understand how he hasn't felt it is important to inform his daughter before confessing to Juhi. Doesn't  matter if his daughter supports him in the decision or not.. he was supposed to inform her and tried to explain. He was supposed to convince her that she is equally important in his but not a second priority. Anjali will be convinced or not is not the point.. but it should have been shown that he at least could have tried.

And Dr. Juhi is aware of it how uncomfortable Anjali is while revealing that her father is in love with Dr.Juhi .. still Dr. Jugi doesn't feel any need to talk to Anjali after Dr.Shashank confessed ot to him. Dr. Anjali will be accepting and reciprocating Dr. Shashank feelimgs  or not  is secondary, she is supposed to think first about Anjali and her POV and tried to discuss this to her hut she is her own world of processing the fact

I really felt Dr. Shashank and Dr. Juhi are not show sensetive about Dr. Anjali's insecurities and feelings ...

I completely agree on the point of Anjali.. She is such a complex character and her reasons are definitely selfish but we feel like sympathizing with her...

Yes, to me Whether Dr. Shashank confessed to Dr. Juhi and didn't tell Anjali didn't matter as much because Shashank had feelings and has never denied that to Anjali and she understood that.. But Dr. Juhi knowing about how much Anjali hates her and she had previously tried to resolve the issues between the father-daughter duo but now it looks as if she doesn't care at all..! She should have atleast tried to let them talk and sort out her differences.. How is this not Ignoring Anjali.. She now gets justified in blaming her for getting second priority in Shashank's life.. Yes she is being childish.. But that's just her nature..

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Yes, Vardhan's ( evil) eye double entendre was full of connotations πŸ˜†team Shashank all set to face some unpleasant music as team Vardhan's orchestra is all set to get a new member πŸ€£

Anjali's intense eye contact, be it with Vardhan or Shashank πŸ‘πŸΌthe battle played out through facial expressions between father daughter, the meaningful shift - from practice to preach, the fragility of feelings, as if balancing on thin ice while furnishing varnished facts , her attempt for attention to dent the armour..hot coals on snow- immediate and numbing πŸ‘

Yes and it already seems now Vardhan is winning..πŸ˜† and now with an additional new member you can just imagine how much chaos it is gonna cause in everyone's life..

True that.. This cold war going on between the three is actually the best part of the show right now..

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

I completely agree on the point of Anjali.. She is such a complex character and her reasons are definitely selfish but we feel like sympathizing with her...

Yes, to me Whether Dr. Shashank confessed to Dr. Juhi and didn't tell Anjali didn't matter as much because Shashank had feelings and has never denied that to Anjali and she understood that.. But Dr. Juhi knowing about how much Anjali hates her and she had previously tried to resolve the issues between the father-daughter duo but now it looks as if she doesn't care at all..! She should have atleast tried to let them talk and sort out her differences.. How is this not Ignoring Anjali.. She now gets justified in blaming her for getting second priority in Shashank's life.. Yes she is being childish.. But that's just her nature..

As per the show it seems Dr. Shahsnk never told/discussed about his feelings for Dr. Juhi to Dr. Anjali.Its being shown that Dr. Anjali understood from her observations or from outside rumors  and has been confronting it to Dr. Shashnk who is shown running away from discussing it again with his daughter. I just feel Dr. Shahshank looked like a hypocrite when he was asking Dr. Anjali that how she has not shared with him when he was outside for entire night and all.. he expects his daughter to share her personal life where as he is not so comfortable in discussing his personal s with his daughter. 

Anyways nice to know about your POV too.

Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For once a female lead having shades of negativity is not annoying.. 

Anjali is everything from insecure to selfish but also deep down caring. She has no issue per se with her father loving someone. It's that it has come at a price that is too deeply scarring for her. Anybody would feel the same if they experience neglect. 

I think Shashank's lack of wavelength eventhough he understands Anjali in a meta-sense is the real stumble block in their relationship. He doesn't seem have to given their relationship the time and space to absorb each others feelings that has piled on the agony for Anjali

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saabi45

For once a female lead having shades of negativity is not annoying.. 

Anjali is everything from insecure to selfish but also deep down caring. She has no issue per se with her father loving someone. It's that it has come at a price that is too deeply scarring for her. Anybody would feel the same if they experience neglect. 

I think Shashank's lack of wavelength eventhough he understands Anjali in a meta-sense is the real stumble block in their relationship. He doesn't seem have to given their relationship the time and space to absorb each others feelings that has piled on the agony for Anjali

Totally agree with you. And Dr.Anjali feeling that she was neglected by her father cause of Dr. Juhi was started when she was a teenager and it's very natural for a teenager to feel in that way and Dr. Shashnk was supposed to discuss things with Anjali which could have made Anjali feel that she is neglected. She might not have taken time but she could have understand.