Oh Anjali!

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sayatani as Anjali is phenomenalπŸ‘ I feel among all the characters her's is the most relatable and closest to reality.. And the way in the episode the pain and insecurities of Anjali were executed.. It was great.. More than any of the track now I'm more interested in Anjali's feud with her Father.. 

All the parallel tracks are getting boring day by day.. (No offence to any of the fandoms. SidIsha is loosing its charm for ME.)

Then Again.. When did Vardhan & Anjali come so close?? I mean One night and they're already intimate.. ?? Isliye hospital me Luxury ward banwaya Vardhan ne?? 

What is happening in this AnjAan track? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

First I want to know  what is wrong with cvs  ?? 

Why they are  intentionally want to present  wrong fact and intentionally misleading viewes  ? 

Anjali said Dr juhi  is, of my age 

But  Dr juhi  was shown 15 year older than Anjali in sanjavni   1

Anjali is saying  Dr juhi  is of my age

That means if  Dr juhi is 45 then Anjali is also 45 ? 

If age difference between Dr juhi and Dr shashank is 15 

That means  age  difference between Dr shashank and Dr Anjali is also 15  ??? 

To kya Dr shashank aur  Dr Smriti ne at the age of  14 mein hi shaadi ki thi? 

Seriously I don't understand why cvs intentionally showing blunder

Cvs completely lost their mind 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly, Ayesha, (I've mentioned the same umpteen times πŸ˜†) beneath the cool indifferent confident mask of strength there is a young girl trapped vying for attention validation approval from her father,refusing to play second fiddle, the craving she censors well by concealing her frail feelings, her outbursts usually are rebounds when her emotions suffocate her & the force of her feelings, especially where Juhi is concerned erupt strongly, at the moment she is at her most vulnerable space & her mind has scrambled over 'facts & conversations ', that when put together have suddenly made her more susceptible.

Between her & Vardhan it's battle of wills for ways, the most synchronised dance of all matching step by step with power,plan & passion πŸ˜ƒ

ananya269 thumbnail

I too was gonna write an appreciation post for Anjali/Sayantani. She stole the show today.

Yup, the parallel tracks are getting too boring. I'm done with Sidshani. Right now, I love Anjali and Vardhaan's track. They are the reason I'm watching the show right now.

Anjali's break down scene was amazing. She locked herself in her room and cried alone. It shows how she's always been alone in her life and she probably never expected anyone to comfort her. So when Vardhaan approached her, she told him everything. She bared her soul to him. 

Today it was clear how much her dad's love for Juhi was hurting her. She never got the attention she wanted from him. So today when Vardhaan listened to her and consoled her, she was happy to find someone who told her that she was number one for him. 

I don't think the reason she got intimate was him was because she fell in love. She just wanted that attention and affection from someone and he's the closest thing she's got to a friend. 

I know Vardhaan is doing all this to take his revenge, but somehow I felt he too was lost in her. As I said, their true story will start after Anjali loses complete faith in Vardhaan. He'll fall for her and try to make everything right. That'll be nice to watch. Vardhaan's daughter was also mentioned in last episode, so it gives me hope that she'll appear in the show soon.

Btw, I realised that Shashank isn't like a typical indian parent. Indian parents are expert at sacrificing their happiness for their children. But Shashank is continuing his love for Juhi inspire of knowing that Anjali can't bear her. I respect that. Only he should talk to Anjali about his feelings and try to make her understand. 

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

First I want to know  what is wrong with cvs  ?? 

Don't know Sur. Like you.. Many of us is confused with what cvs are trying to do..

Why they are  intentionally want to present  wrong fact and intentionally misleading viewes  ? 

Anjali said Dr juhi  is, of my age 

But  Dr juhi  was shown 15 year older than Anjali in sanjavni   1

Anjali is saying  Dr juhi  is of my age

That means if  Dr juhi is 45 then Anjali is also 45 ? 

If age difference between Dr juhi and Dr shashank is 15 

That means  age  difference between Dr shashank and Dr Anjali is also 15  ??? 

To kya Dr shashank aur  Dr Smriti ne at the age of  14 mein hi shaadi ki thi? 

Seriously I don't understand why cvs intentionally showing blunder

Cvs completely lost their mind 

🀣

Pata nai.. πŸ˜†Shayad 18 me kar li hogi.. As per S1 Juhi would have been approx 10 yrs Junior to Shashank and approx 15 years elder to Anjali.. Bhagwaan jaane ye cvs ne kya dimaag lagaya hai..

But Surabhi.. I feel we should stop connecting this to S1 .. Nothing here seems connected..

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Exactly, Ayesha, (I've mentioned the same umpteen times πŸ˜†) beneath the cool indifferent confident mask of strength there is a young girl trapped vying for attention validation approval from her father,refusing to play second fiddle, the craving she censors well by concealing her frail feelings, her outbursts usually are rebounds when her emotions suffocate her & the force of her feelings, especially where Juhi is concerned erupt strongly, at the moment she is at her most vulnerable space & her mind has scrambled over 'facts & conversations ', that when put together have suddenly made her more susceptible.

Between her & Vardhan it's battle of wills for ways, the most synchronised dance of all matching step by step with power,plan & passion πŸ˜ƒ

I know Nitya.. you've been pointing this out since Anjali had come in focus.. But Vardhan's will is gonna overpower Anjali's desire.. Even if Vardhan has said Anjali would be No. 1 in his life.. How would he justify his love for his daughter? Isn't she his first priority.. Isn't now Anjali becoming like what She feels of Juhi..?

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya269

I too was gonna write an appreciation post for Anjali/Sayantani. She stole the show today.

Yup, the parallel tracks are getting too boring. I'm done with Sidshani. Right now, I love Anjali and Vardhaan's track. They are the reason I'm watching the show right now.

Anjali's break down scene was amazing. She locked herself in her room and cried alone. It shows how she's always been alone in her life and she probably never expected anyone to comfort her. So when Vardhaan approached her, she told him everything. She bared her soul to him. 

Today it was clear how much her dad's love for Juhi was hurting her. She never got the attention she wanted from him. So today when Vardhaan listened to her and consoled her, she was happy to find someone who told her that she was number one for him. 

I don't think the reason she got intimate was him was because she fell in love. She just wanted that attention and affection from someone and he's the closest thing she's got to a friend. 

I know Vardhaan is doing all this to take his revenge, but somehow I felt he too was lost in her. As I said, their true story will start after Anjali loses complete faith in Vardhaan. He'll fall for her and try to make everything right. That'll be nice to watch. Vardhaan's daughter was also mentioned in last episode, so it gives me hope that she'll appear in the show soon.

Btw, I realised that Shashank isn't like a typical indian parent. Indian parents are expert at sacrificing their happiness for their children. But Shashank is continuing his love for Juhi inspire of knowing that Anjali can't bear her. I respect that. Only he should talk to Anjali about his feelings and try to make her understand. 

Agree with you dear.. Shashank here is wrong.. He should understand his daughter and her insecurities.. He maybe proud of her but he should've made her feel the pride.. That poor girl has been craving for his affection and appreciation since her Mother passes away.. And Sayatani today portrayed all her insecurities beautifully on Screen.. I also feel Vardhan's daughter is gonna appear showing Anjali the mirror.. How Anjali is coming between her and her father while a parallel track of Shashank Juhi & Anjali's track is on.. 

I feel Vardhan hasn't fallen for her in the moment.. He was very much conscious of what he did and what he is trying to achieve with all his action..

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why Anjali feel so Dr shashank never love her and ignoring her . I don't think so that Dr shashank never love   Anjali and ever ignore her 

As a single parent  he do care for Anjali    when Smriti died  

For 15 year he do take care of Anjali as a single parent  and that time juhi is not even there 

Anjali is not small child that  she needs father love every time  and more over it is not possible for Dr shashank to pay attention to daughter evey time

kya Dr shashank ki apni koi life nahi   ? 

Dr shashank ko itna bhi right nahi hai  woh kisi doosre. Se baat bhi karen? 

Don't know why Anjali making so much issue if Dr shashank talk little bit to Dr juhi 

I don't feel  bad for Anjali. Instead   this behavior of Anjali is irritating  she is making issues out of nothing

Though I am totally against shashank juhi  as couple  at least  he  should have right to whoom he wants to talk

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Anwesha1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Hey Nitya, Sayantani has added this post of yours to her insta story.πŸ˜ƒ

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

I know Nitya.. you've been pointing this out since Anjali had come in focus.. But Vardhan's will is gonna overpower Anjali's desire.. Even if Vardhan has said Anjali would be No. 1 in his life.. How would he justify his love for his daughter? Isn't she his first priority.. Isn't now Anjali becoming like what She feels of Juhi..?

@bold- yes, absolutely, only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches..  Vardhan seems to be an upright sincere father & a lot of buildup will elicit emotions here, the probability of Anjali coming out unscathed is remote .

My reply was on the basis of day before yesterday episode ( as I watch the show during evening) I'd love to see how this( love) story progress,for one, how far the forbidden decomposed  road has Vardhan walked.. will / can he be redeemed, especially the way Anjali Vardhan scene concluded yesterday. Vardhan on his part is still scheming & literally skinning Anjali's vulnerable insecure position for his advantage over Dr Shashank ,second, if,then how the change in stance will happen between two headstrong personalities once the veil of deception lifts or will it be ripped into shreds with refraction mirror images reflecting back at these four characters with their own inadequacies void & tunnel view visions after exhaustive emotional rundown (not sure about Dr Rahul anymore πŸ˜”) will they be retracing & resolving with better perspective of the other??