Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashleel.launda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

OMG no drooling for last 7 hours. Lagta hai dusht ladies are tired drooling over the hunk, place looks clean no drools lying around 😆

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

@bold 🤣

But really though, his entry scene is gonna be remembered decades on.

The BG score just added so much to that hotness quotient. Vishal-Shekhar really did a stupendous job with that. I'm listening to Kabir's theme and I can just see HR's entry in front of my eyes without even actually seeing a picture or video of it. It's that good! ❤️

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

The BG score just added so much to that hotness quotient. Vishal-Shekhar really did a stupendous job with that. I'm listening to Kabir's theme and I can just see HR's entry in front of my eyes without even actually seeing a picture or video of it. It's that good! ❤️

Totally. The slow beginning was a smirky ode to Kabir's chill and the high-pitched guitar part till the end described his magnificence ☺️

DushtKanya thumbnail

Hi, he's hot.

ImageImageImageImage

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😳

Word Count: 0

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

That first gif is probably closest to the shirtless we got ☺️. Also, his dance moves are always so smooth 😍.

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Major drool😍😍😂😂😂😂

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

That first gif is probably closest to the shirtless we got ☺️. Also, his dance moves are always so smooth 😍.

This, and the Syria scene (damn the torn clothes that remained 😡😆)

Hai na? He's sooo graceful and effortless it's a treat to see him dance

KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

SO I had watched War last week and based on the trailer, I knew HR looked good. But holy shit, I was so unprepared for his entry scene. I LITERALLY had my hand clutching my FOOOKING heart when he appeared on the screen. I have never in my life salivated so hard. Throughout the entire movie, I kept muttering ‘omg’ whenever HR was shown. By the end, I was sick of being so overwhelmed by his beauty. It was too much for me .....

Then I remembered when I was in high school 10 years ago, I had an argument with another student who said Abhishek Bachan dances and looks better than HR. A decade later and it still pisses me off. I’ll never forgive her for that comment. She’s dead to me.

LOL.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, so if someone thinks that Abhishek looks better than HR, I can still give the person a tiny winy chance. But who in their right mind would say that Abhishek, of all Bollywood actors, dances better than HR??? 🤣

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Kill me already. ☺️