Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Anyways, there are shady tactics bts, in my opinion. Already in 2015 (Bajirao Mastani - Dilwale), there had been the endeavour to harm SRK's movie with badmouthing not only the movie but also lying about SRK wanting to clash with Bhansali (despite Bhansali having shifted his date to Dilwale release day when SRK announced to prepone for a week to avoid a clash on Christmas 2015).

Since 2010, there are forces who deliberately spread negativity about SRK through media (not shying away from using fan groups).

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Clochette

So what is with the news in July that Jio Studios co-produce?

The tweet was posted by Himesh. He then retracted his statement.

Clochette thumbnail

I didn't mean the tweet, I mean the media coverage...apart from Pinkvilla (which I don't take serious), there was also BollywoodHungama (also not really relatable, I agree)...with still the old release date of Christmas 2025:

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/sanjay-leela-bhansali-collaborates-jio-studios-love-ranbir-kapoor-vicky-kaushal-alia-bhatt-likely-begin-shoot-november-report/

Maybe Jio gave a credit (or is a 'secret' co-producer)...it had been known that he tried to get money to make the movie...as far as I know Bhansali's pride he may want to come across as solo producer...

Edited by Clochette - 5 days ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Clochette

I didn't mean the tweet, I mean the media coverage...apart from Pinkvilla (which I don't take serious), there was also BollywoodHungama (also not really relatable, I agree)...with still the old release date of Christmas 2025:

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/sanjay-leela-bhansali-collaborates-jio-studios-love-ranbir-kapoor-vicky-kaushal-alia-bhatt-likely-begin-shoot-november-report/

Maybe Jio gave a credit (or is a 'secret' co-producer)...it had been known that he tried to get money to make the movie...as far as I know Bhansali's pride he may want to come across as solo producer...

He doesn't need Jio, There will be another heroine. SLB's niece. She will put in the money.

Clochette thumbnail

Errrr...yes, maybe he got her husband to invest in Love & War but it still will be with Ranbir and Alia and Vicky, right?

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Too long of a wait!! hope there is another movie in 2025 as well

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Too long of a wait!! hope there is another movie in 2025 as well

wifey will cover it, ALPHAsmiley27
Clochette thumbnail