Frequent Posters

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Is this man for real? ☺️
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

What a ripped God. I want to worship him.

No, I mean it. I really want to. ❤️

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

https://www.instagram.com/p/B32GOqyJxQv/?igshid=1ndn3v2rh6zzw

Prolly in the minority but love love that he didn’t go shirtless in War! Thank you Sid👌🏼 He kept it real and classy😍

Mulann thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Super hot 😍

Haven't seen War yet as I was too busy with exams and job. But will surely watch it very soon. Btw is there any kissing scene in the movie? I wanna see him kissing ☺️😁

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Image result for hrithik war photos

https://youtu.be/qmpfbNxPrqY

Even Tiger was awestruck by his look as we were .

This is a thread dedicated to discuss Hrithik's hotness in War smiley43smiley43.

Image result for thirst gif

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mulann

Super hot 😍

Haven't seen War yet as I was too busy with exams and job. But will surely watch it very soon. Btw is there any kissing scene in the movie? I wanna see him kissing ☺️😁

No they kept the romance angle to a minimum. I am glad they didn't because I wouldn't be alive to make the thread .

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 4 years ago
BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

War Hrx GIF by Hrithik Roshan

☺️

Word Count: 1

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

LOVE HIM IN THIS 💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥

JayaBachan thumbnail

SO I had watched War last week and based on the trailer, I knew HR looked good. But holy shit, I was so unprepared for his entry scene. I LITERALLY had my hand clutching my FOOOKING heart when he appeared on the screen. I have never in my life salivated so hard. Throughout the entire movie, I kept muttering ‘omg’ whenever HR was shown. By the end, I was sick of being so overwhelmed by his beauty. It was too much for me .....

Then I remembered when I was in high school 10 years ago, I had an argument with another student who said Abhishek Bachan dances and looks better than HR. A decade later and it still pisses me off. I’ll never forgive her for that comment. She’s dead to me.

1106373 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

SO I had watched War last week and based on the trailer, I knew HR looked good. But holy shit, I was so unprepared for his entry scene. I LITERALLY had my hand clutching my FOOOKING heart when he appeared on the screen. I have never in my life salivated so hard. Throughout the entire movie, I kept muttering ‘omg’ whenever HR was shown. By the end, I was sick of being so overwhelmed by his beauty. It was too much for me .....

Then I remembered when I was in high school 10 years ago, I had an argument with another student who said Abhishek Bachan dances and looks better than HR. A decade later and it still pisses me off. I’ll never forgive her for that comment. She’s dead to me.

Aiye aiye aap ka hi intezaar hey. I knew it you would like him. 😆 He has too many fingers.

Muje bhi dekhna hey. Why women are going so crazy. 😆