Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Not related to War but I happened to stumble upon this and realised that I'm a mess of tears after watching it. The nostalgia is real. Next year will mark 20 years of Hrithik in the industry. I remember loving him since I was 2 years old and since then there's been no turning back. I wish he always tastes success and lots of happiness ❤️

https://youtu.be/5UAMFJmZ6C4

ashleel.launda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Not related to War but I happened to stumble upon this and realised that I'm a mess of tears after watching it. The nostalgia is real. Next year will mark 20 years of Hrithik in the industry. I remember loving him since I was 2 years old and since then there's been no turning back. I wish he always tastes success and lots of happiness ❤️

https://youtu.be/5UAMFJmZ6C4

Are you trying to tell us you are 22 years old 😉 bet you are in 30s or 40s 😈 2 saal mai itni samajh kaha hoti hai 😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ashleel.launda

Are you trying to tell us you are 22 years old 😉 bet you are in 30s or 40s 😈 2 saal mai itni samajh kaha hoti hai 😆

When I was 4 I wanted to marry Madhuri.😛 Cousins ne bohat Tang khichi hai .. especially when she was marrying Dr. Nene💔

Edited by Zeal17 - 4 years ago
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is a thread I wish I was on from the beginning!

Thank you to all posting the captions!

All I can say is that for the first time I dreamt of HR being my beau ...lol🤣

1106373 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Hum mods ki toh image hi kharab ho gayi hai. 🤔😆

How should i get banned/ deactivated ? I mean ,I did everything . Bad mouthed mods in a thread , spammed threads, gave death threats to Salman Khan (😎) . But they gave me only one warning. This is very insulting to my talent.

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 0

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 0

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashleel.launda

Haha I am 22, actually 😆 Uss type ki samajh nahi thi at that time, but I just knew that I loooooved Litik Lossan and his eyes and his dance and his presence ❤️ There's no reasoning or logic..I am just happy that I've experienced all phases of 'samajh' (celebritywise ofc lol) with him only :') I don't think I'll ever love any celebrity as much as I love Duggu

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

When I was 4 I wanted to marry Madhuri.😛 Cousins ne bohat Tang khichi hai .. especially when she was marrying Dr. Nene💔

Arey that must have broken your tiny heart :( She's still stunning 🤩

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He should have more movies a year, even if rom coms.. or action.. but some historicals too.

And he DEFFO can pull off the tanned/bronzed look very well.. makes his eyes 'pop out'.

Yeah, never been after older men.. or actors.. but he does look so darn yummy...