Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome updates roli has wild imagination so Sid is poor in status but roli still loves him.

Really can't wait update soon

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

CHAPTER 3:

SUNDAY EVENING: 

"Where is he idiot?' asks roli anticipation watching here and there in the ground. 

"Arrey yaar! wait he will come' aarav said playing in his mobile. 

"how long aarav? 5 minutes have passed....but still I haven't found him' upsets roli. 

"don't you think this is too much?' he asked rolling his eyes. Roli turned and gave an angry look making him shut his loose talk. 

"Where are you honey?' asked roli biting her nails. 

"THEREEEEE!!' shouted roli literally jumped from her car then rushed towards the ground where siddhant is preparing himself for running. Aarav followed his crazy sister silently. 

Roli and aarav went inside a small open shed which was arranged by the training committee for the visitors.

Roli drools sid who's in red sleeveless baniyan. 

"close your mouth di..(he closed her mouth) why are you allowing mosquitoes to visit your mouth?' teased him. Roli ignored her stupid brother's tease and continued her work. 

ON YOUR MARK...

siddhant's trainer gave a comment to his people. 

GET...

SET...

GOOO!!!!! 

he whistled. Including siddhant others are started running in the field. Siddhant runs like a hurricane in his track whilst others were trying to reach this young storm. Roli and aarav where amazed at his talent. 

"Am I not lucky?' she asked fixing eyes on sid. Aarav shakes his head as yes. Sid's eyes fell on roli while running. His speed was decreased. Others took this as a chance rushed forwards. Roli widened her eyes and signalled siddhant look before. 

"Come on siddhant!' shouted her. Sid saw others who were running in front of him. He increased his speed and,,,

"Yehhhh!!!' 

Roli shouts as her love reached the target first. Sid breaths heavily resting his hands on his knees. He saw roli who is jumping in excitement from the distance. 

"well done siddhant! like as usual great running!' his trainer praised him tapping his shoulder. Sid smiles,

"thank you sir!' he thanked him. Sid took his towel and started taking his steps towards roli wiping his body. Roli heart started beating fast,

"Aarav get out from here!' she ordered. 

"Uh..'

"Get lost idiot!' roared her smiling at sid. Aarav saw sid coming towards them. He chuckled moved away from that place. Sid reached her and stood in front of her putting his towel in his neck.

"What miss?...to..'

"Roli...Roli diwedi!!' she said looked into his eyes. Sid raised his eyebrow,

"OK miss. roli...(roli exhaled as soon as she heard her name from sid) You here? Today I didn't save any child....'

"I LOVE YOU!!' 

"pardon!' said sid as he want to confirm it before react. 

"I said I LOVE YOU MR. SIDDHANT!!' confessed roli again shocking sid. He rubbed his forehead,

"Listen Miss.Roli diwedi, You are daughter of businessman jamanlal diwedi right?' he asked.

"So?' she asked crossing her arms. 

"Miss. Roli diwedi. you are from rich family but I'm not from any such a rich background. I'm not that person whom you are thinking..My life is totally different. I'm an orphan...and I can't give you the life what you deserve! I think this is beginning...and it's easy to forget. Just do!!' said him and found tears in her eyes. 

"Why are you crying now?' he asks wiped her tear drop with his thumb before it fall. Roli's heart cooled on his care. Her decision did not go wrong!! she was right only siddhant can give her the life what she deserve!!!! And on the other side, sid got surprised on his own act. Normally he wasn't cheesy guy with girls but this girl is something....

Roli held sid's hand pressed it in her left cheek stunning sid. They both looked into each other eyes. 

"Look siddhant..I love you so much and I can't live without you!!' said her voice full of love. He came out from his world took his hand back. 

"Fo..Forget miss.roli' said him tries to move but roli stopped him by holding his hand. 

"One minute' said her moved near him,

"You asked me one question that day right? let me answer you now' says roli confusing sid. Roli held his towel on his either side pulled him down little. 

"Wh...' 

Roli crashed her lips with his startling him. She covered their heads with his towel hiding themselves from the world without disturbing the kiss. Sid neither respond nor pushed her standing there gave his lips to her. She pulled her lips back then went near his ears and breaths heavily....shivering siddhant. 

"Yes!! you are look like father of one kid! father of MY KID! understand hubby?...and you are so naughty' she winks at him then pushed him away. 

"Bye dear!' she said rushed out before he would come out from his world. Sid removed the towel from his head and saw roli who is walking out of the ground casually. 

"Let's go!' roli said to aarav went near her car. They both occupied their seats and roli started her car. 

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho 

Ab Tum Hi Ho

Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho 

Sings aarav with a smirk. 

"What?' asked her hiding her smile. 

"Nothing di...just now I've seen TUM HI HO song so,' he chuckles. 

"Oh ok!' said her turned against him and blushes slightly.

Edited by sarahrosid - 4 years ago
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Omg roli confessed Her love and aarrav is so funny yaar can't wait update soon sarah

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What a confession! Naughty roli is in full of form ;) poor sid got shocked with her bold confession. Loved tum hi ho scene πŸ™ˆ eagerly waiting for next updates. Now give it asap! 

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What a confession roli... Aarav is so funny yaar... Can't wait for next update... 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well-written update. Thanks for the PM.

taahir004 thumbnail

Beautiful and so Warm Chapter

taahir004 thumbnail

Just loved the Chapter 

Mishievous  Roli 

Kavya_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sarah. You rocks it yaar....what a confession...wah wah...arrey not u roli my darling u only rocked.. now what our hero's expression πŸ˜‰....waiting for next😍😍😍
Priyapiu thumbnail

OMG so bold Roli I've Ever seen in ur ff di machii.. what madam Ahem ahem Roli good job . Siddhant itself got shocked.. u naughty girl Sarah good going di Machi. now eagerly waiting Update ASAP Machi 😘

Edited by Priya_Manish - 4 years ago