Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Wow sarah awesome update dear . Elderly waiting for next update . Update soon .
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
.Edited by sarahrosid - 4 years ago
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

CHAPTER 2:

"Jiju?' 

he asked in a almost shock. 

"collect your jiju's details as soon as possible' 

Ordered roli admiring her darling. He opened his mouth in big O shape. 

NIGHT: 

Roli laying down on her cozy bed hugging her pillow. 

"Hey' 

she heard a voice then on her left side. She spotted her darling laying beside her with a same black sleeveless baniyan surprising her. 

"siddhant? you? here?....how did you come her darling?..' 

she asks moved near him then placed her head on his right hand bicep. He wrapped his left hand around her waist pulled her closer. Roli inhales his unique fragrance...

"Mannn...why are you killing me like this?' 

she whispers got on top of him whilst sid shares a same killer smile dragging her. He adjusted her on him by holding her hip. She gasped....

"Slowly yaar...Don't show your strength to my petite body' she said caressing his strong skin. 

"can't help...you have to adjust this' 

said him hugged her tightly. Roli laughs..

"I'm ready!' 

says roli locked her lips with him......

"DI..YOUR LAPTOP!' 

roli got disturbed...she got up from sid and found her beloved brother in her room with her laptop which he had borrowed from her this evening. Roli found sid is nowhere in the room. She turned on aarav side with a burning eyes..making him shiver. 

"di?'

"idiot'

"stupid'

"nonsense' 

"bloody****"

"senseless'

"****'

"****'

"****'

"****'

Aarav head was started spinning hearing his sister's beep words. He sat on the bed closing his ears.

"don't you have a shame? idiot' 

"what I have done di?' he asked finally to know the reason for her super duper harsh scold. Roli's anger reached it's peak. she went near him,

"stupid! stupid! stupid!.....  

(started punching on his head)

"why the hell you entered into my room when me and your jiju is alone?' 

shouted roli whilst aarav cries receiving her punches.  

"Didiiii...stopp' cried him stopped her by holding her wrist. He pulled her beside her making her sit. 

"why di? what I have done?' he asked again politely. 

Roli laid down on the bed,

"yaarrr I was with your jiju in my imagination!' she revealed surprising him. 

"Di are you serious? do you really love him?' he questioned. 

She moved then placed her head in his lap,

"do you really think your didi is saying this for a time pass? (aarav nodded no)  I love him so much aarav..and I really want him!' she said making him smile. 

NEXT DAY MORNING:

Roli opened aarav's room door and found him sleeping peacefully. She got angry,

"Aarav..' shouted roli on her top of voice startling the sleeping boy. 

"di?' 

"told you to collect his details right?...but you are still sleeping here like a buffalo...come on get up...' says roli pulling him down by holding his both legs. 

"ahhh Di leave naa...today is Saturday...please allow me to sleep'

"no get up!get up!' she dragged him towards washroom then pushed him inside. 

MEN'S POLICE TRAINING GROUND:

Aarav went inside the ground to see siddhant but couldn't find him anywhere. 

"Where is he?' mumbles him waving his eyes. He saw raman,

"sir..sir' called him rushed near raman. 

"yes' said raman. 

"has officer siddhant not came today?'

"officer siddhant? Just siddhant..he's not a officer' he said shocking aarav. 

"he's not a officer?...then what he's doing here?' asked him shockingly. 

"oh that was big story....'

said raman started telling him who's siddhant? his profession...everything.

"That means he's not a officer and a below middle class person right?'

"maybe he is poor by finance by he is billionaire by his heart..' stated raman with a smile. 

"thank you sir!' thanked aarav forces a smile.

DIWEDI MANSION:

Roli heard aarav's car sound who were waiting for him sitting in the hall sofa. She started running out confusing her mother meena who was accompanying with her till now. 

"aarav' 

jumps her in excitement. He got down from the car. She found his gloomy face. 

"hey what happened?' asked roli. 

"first come inside!' said him wrapping his hands around her shoulders and entered inside the house. 

AARAV'S ROOM:

"forget him di' 

he said shocking her. 

"what the hell?...what are you talking aarav? how can I?....'

"Di...just forget him' said him sternly making her heart beat fast. 

"why? is..he ma..married?' asks roli holding her breath in fear as if aarav's answer would be yes then it will really gonna hurt her deeply for sure.  

"No, bachelor only' said him making her take a breath of relief. 

"then what man? wait a second...is he in any relationship?' questions roli praying her every god. 

"No yaar, single!' 

"Uff...what yaar? why are you increasing my heartbeat?..just shoot!' annoyed roli. Aarav got up from the bed then turned against her. 

"he is not like us di..'

"what do you mean?' asked her watching him keenly. 

"woh...he is not rich like us di...poor guy, an orphan...and..and he didn't even have a proper house also....'  aarav revealed everything to roli about sid's history. He turned on roli's side then held her both shoulders,

"Please di forget him...look at yourself di...how rich you are! You are surrounded with a lot of money!..but..his monthly salary is ju...just 18,000/- only di and He pays 15,000/-  every month for that training academy....How can you live with that damn 3 thousand rupees? as a girl you earning 3 lakh per month, but him...please di! just forget him..you can't live with that poor guy happily' stated aarav. Roli pushed his hands away shocking him. 

"I was thought...you are like me..but No...You are exactly the replica of the great jamanlal diwedi..Money minded people! don't dare to come in front of me!' warned roli went out of aarav's room dazing him. 

"Di?' 

calls aarav followed her. Roli slammed the door in aarav's face hurting him. 

"di? di? please open the door yaar!' says him pounding the door. 

"Just go away...THE GREAT BILLIONAIRE  AARAV DIWEDI!..' she said holding her head.        

"didi please don't hurt me so much!' cries him leaning on the door. Roli felt a pain inside her heart after hearing her aarav's weeping sound. She opened the door. Aarav hugged her tightly as soon as he came inside the room,

"I'm sorry di! don't go mad at me' cries him on her shoulders. Her eyes are welled up,

"I love him so much aarav! I don't think I can live my life without him!' confessed roli. 

"I want you to live happily di! I can't see you in tears' said him melting her heart. She broke the hug,

"Ewww...what is this like a small baby...idiot!  (she wiped his tears) listen aarav, I don't want any money, wealthy life, bungalow, cars....I just want to live happily and peacefully....and I feel like...only siddhant can give me that life...' says roli in a hopeful tone. 

"Your happiness is my happiness! I'll try my level best to make you become MRS. ROLI SIDDHANT!' he said holding her palm like a promise. Roli smiles,

"that's like my darling!' she said hugged him again.

Edited by sarahrosid - 4 years ago
Priyapiu thumbnail

Super update Machi.. ahem ahem Roli madam nice imagination.. As u told we can see a bold roli here๐Ÿ™ˆ.. Good that Roli loves sid not his background ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.. now the task is make roli Diwedi as Roli Siddhant nice keep it up aarav.. i really like this character aarav he's such a sweetheart.. but whatever i always love Sid only ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ.. eagerly Waiting Update ASAP Machi ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜..

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Super update... good Roli loves sid not by background....i really like this Aarav character... Now the task is make roli diwedi as roli siddhant... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Roli imagation super ๐Ÿ˜‰finally aarav found  his Jiju details then roli love towards Sid was pure without minding his background can't wait update ASAP MACHII....

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow! Roli what an imagination๐Ÿ™ˆ update was cute. Loved roli and aarav's bond. Eagerly waiting for rosid's next meet. Update soon. 

riswanarichu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Roli is really crazy. Like seriously.anyway that is magic of sid .He will make energy girl go weak on knees just by his smile. Loved arav and roli's bonding.would love to read rosid scene .Update sooner. Waiting....

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Sarah . Very nice . Elderly waiting for next update . Update soon .โคโคโคโค
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh god roli's imagination ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ crazy girl ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ siddhant's background doesnt matter to her & got angry on aarav when he told him poor & cant marry waiting for their second meet eagerly update next soon