Frequent Posters

Ankitarosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting ss.... Nice concept..

riswanarichu thumbnail

I always love seeing sid as an angry youngman .So waiting eagerly to know their love story . Congrats for ur new ss dear. Update sooooon...!

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

CHAPTER 1:

"PUSH!'

"PUSH!' 

"Ah...hh...ah..I cannott bear tthiss.. doc..doctor' 

"Come on pooja...don't lose your hope...you want to see your baby right? Push pooja' encourages that doctor. 

"Ahhhh...'

"WAAH! WAAH! WAAH!'

"wow it's a boy!!' 

says that doctor took the blood coated baby in her hands. Pooja goes unconscious smiling faintly. 

"Congratulations Dr. Roli...this is your 25th successful case in 3 years' 

congratulated one doctor looking at our monobrow heroine...ROLI! 

Roli smiles,

"thank you doctor...Let me tell this to kabir' she said with a smile removing her gloves. 

Roli opened the door,

"Dr. roli how's my pooja?'

"ohhh kabir..she's so fine with her baby boy (a big smile crept over kabir's lips) go and see your son!' said roli tapping his shoulder who were crying happily. 

"Thank you doctor' he thanked then rushed inside the room. Roli smiles headed towards her cabin. 

EVENING:

DIWEDI MANSION:

Large, beautiful house and big garden add to the overall style of the house. The house is equipped with a big generous hall, kitchen, dinning hall in the downstairs. It has a modest four bedrooms in the upstairs. A big terrace with a helipad.

Roli got down from her benz then walked towards her house. She entered into the house then throwed herself in the sofa. Her face shows her tiredness. She closed her eyes and pressing her forehead with her fingers. 

"HERE' 

she opened her eyes after hearing the voice. She spotted a young boy standing in front of her with a coffee cup and listening song through the earphones. She smiled,

"thank you buddy!' says roli sat on the sofa and started sipping the coffee. 

"where is mom?' she asked looking at him. He sat beside her,

"parlour..' answered him rolling his eyes. Roli took her lips one side as she knows how much her mother loves to go parlour to show herself beautiful. 

"So hectic?' questioned him as he found her sister's tired face. 

"yeah buddy...' she said. 

"OK come!'

"where?' she asked. 

"don't you want to eat ice cream?' says him hitting per weak point. 

"really?' shouts roli jumped from the sofa. 

"yeah! yeah!' says him walking out ignoring her excitement face. Roli laughs rushed behind her buddy...her brother aarav.

ICE CREAM PARLOUR: 

Roli stopped her car in the parking lot of her favourite ice cream parlour. 

"OK go aar...' 

she stopped as she found her brother singing song wearing earphones with a closed eyes. 

"Your every wish will be done 

They tell me  

Show me the meaning of being lonely"

"hey..' slapped roli on his head making him open her eyes. 

"what di?' annoyed him pulled his earphones out. She pointed her index finger out of the glass. He saw the direction,

"won't you allow me to sing a song full....' yelled him fakely. Roli nodded no raising her eyebrows...

"jealous that I'm going to become a famous singer' 

mumbles aarav audibly got down from the car. Roli laughed slightly then came out from the car. She sat on the car bonnet and watching her brother who entered into the shop for buy a butterscotch ice cream for her. 

Suddenly her eyes are fell on one cute girl who were playing with her ball near the police's training ground and the ground was exact opposite side of the shop....so it's easy for roli to watch the baby girl. She admires that girl as she loves babies a lot that why she had selected this profession. 

Soon the smile in roli's face faded away as that girl reached the road playing with her ball. She spotted a car coming towards that baby. 

"oh god!' mumbles roli started running towards her. 

"Heyyy....baby' shouted her while running. Aarav found his sister running somewhere,

"didi?' called him followed her. 

"stop the carr....' shouted roli. But that car was already reached that baby...

"Noo' she cries closing her eyes and closed her ears with her palms. 

"Di' called aarav normally placing his hand on her shoulder. She opened her eyes and found that baby girl in her father's arms. She was crying while he pacifying her. Some peoples are surrounded the car and scolding the car driver for his careless driving. 

Roli got angry on that baby's father as the mistake was his only who didn't care his child. She directly went to him,

"don't you have any common sense sir?' raged roli with a boiling eyes. 

"excuse me?' asked him shrinking his forehead as he got confused because of her sudden shout. 

"Di what are you doing?' questioned aarav but roli ignored his question, 

"...is this the way to take care of your kid?' she sneered forgetting everything. 

"my kid? hello....' 

"shut up...are you really a man? why did you give her birth when you don't have a capacity to take care of her? Stupid..'

"RUHI!' 

Called one person coming near the child interrupted roli. 

"DADDYYY!' 

cries that girl jumped on that person's arms shocking roli.Aarav slapped his forehead.  

"Sorry! Sorry baby!' he apologises caressing her back. 

"Hey thank you SIDDHANT...thank you so much for saved my daughter' he thanked with a small tears whilst sid smiles,

"Hey it's OK raman...first handle her' says him caressed ruhi's hair. Raman smiled took ruhi to his car. 

Siddhant turned on roli's side who were watching the scene in front of her with a shocking face. He crossed his arms and looking straight at her face sternly making her gulped the saliva in fear. 

"am...'

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sir...1000 times sorry...I was...'

"AM I REALLY LOOK LIKE A FATHER OF ONE KID?' 

asked sid adjusting his hairs stylishly alluring roli. He sees himself in the car mirror then saw her through the same mirror who were watching him without a blink. Sid winks at her with a killer smile. 

"Gosh! damn cute!' thought roli,....

A arrow penetrated into roli's heart making her feels goosebumps allover. He started moving inside the ground after did something inside roli. She hears a violin sounds from her behind. A cool breeze hits making her feel wow!!!She started gazing him from head to toes,

His sleeveless black baniyan helped her to see his powerful biceps. 

Roli could clearly see his well cut chest and his six pack stomach which was showing it's structure through his fit baniyan. She was drooling him shamelessly. She found him taking pull-up sincerely. Her jaw dropped down touched the ground. 

"DIIIIIIII?' 

shouted aarav on his top of the voice on her ears startling her. She turned on his side,

"whattt happenedddd aarav?'

she asked in a dreamy tone confusing him. She acts like a fainting shocking him. 

"Oh my god! something happened to my didi' he cries holding her both shoulders. 

"Aarav?'

"haan di?' replied him as her tone was normal. 

"I want his full details' she said pointing sid. 

"his details? for what?' 

"don't you want to know about your jiju's full details?' said her shocking aarav.

Edited by sarahrosid - 4 years ago
Priyapiu thumbnail

Oh ho ho ..ishhh super update di Machii.. really is our Sid looking like a father of a kid๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ.. Nice Roli ur just like our Saru naughty girl trolling at ur Sid Nice.. Love st first side super di ponuu. Adorable dialogue 'don't you want to know about your jiju's full details?'. Ipo enakuu update seekirama Vanum  ok Va di๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜..

Edited by Priya_Manish - 4 years ago
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Super update... Really is our Sid looking like father of child ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ... Roli started loving Sid at first sight itself... Adorable dialogue "don't you want to know about your jiju's details?"... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Omg amazing๐Ÿ˜‰ update aarav ad roli combination what a dialogue!!! Is I really looking father of a kid omg finally roli dialogue was osm I didn't expect it waiting for next update do itt soon my lazy girl Sarah ๐Ÿ˜†

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Omg this was super duper cute loved it roli misunderstood sid as the father of the child & sid do i look like a father of one kid haha that was super amazing sid clean bowled roli with his killer smile & mischievous wink roli drooling him from gead to toe admiring his physique super awesome loved the update waiting for next eagerly update soon

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update love roli and arrav bonding rosid first scene was awesome and lovely roli fall for him update soon

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It was a dhamaka start!! Love at first sight, not bad roli keep it up ๐Ÿ˜‰ absolutely loved the update. Can't wait for further updates. Update asap! 

riswanarichu thumbnail

Oh my gosh!! This such a splendid update. Ur narration Is just mind blowing.loved roli as a naughty and cute girl.sid is just amazing the way u described him is so nice!!!  He is attitude is commentable. I really loved it!!!!!!update sooner dear.....u rocked the first update