Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Omg roli is so bold & naughty she confessed as well as kissed sid πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ naughty girl poor sid roli rocked sid shocked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ loved the update it was crazy just like you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ waiting for next eagerly update soon

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Sarah . Roli was so noughty .She confess her​love to siddhant and give shock to him as a kiss . πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ and about aarav he was very nice . Can't wait sarah update soon dear ❀❀❀
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

CHAPTER 4:

NIGHT: 

Roli pushed sid in the bed and leaned on him. 

"what are you doing roli?' asked sid with a frightened face. 

"Tonight I'm going to make you mine!' whispers her seductively shivering the poor soul. 

"Shut up and respond!' ordered her slides her finger inside his hairs then locked his lips. Roli started unbuttoning his shirt....

"STOPPPP' 

shouted sid sat on the bed. He opened his eyes and found roli wasn't beside him. He was sweating badly and breaths slightly. He runs his fingers inside his hairs and trying to comfort himself. Sid got down then went near the window. He saw the full moon,

"No siddhant...You should not distract yourself! who is she?..some unknown girl!!! why are you thinking about her like a stupid?...Why the hell did you feel so bad when see her in tears? what if she cry or not? why do you care?.....remember this...your life is different and hers is different! You can't even stand beside her! then love is...fair away! if she would come tomorrow...you should stop this before it grow more ok?...yes! yes! I will' he took a decision determinedly.  

ROLI'S MANSION: 

Aarav crossed the terrace and found roli sitting in the terrace swing. 

"Di?' called him walking towards her. Roli came out from her world and saw aarav. 

"what happened di? you ok?' he sat beside her. 

"yeah aarav I'm OK....was just thinking about siddhant' she said with a smile. Aarav smiled. 

"He's also like you aarav. He too can't see me in tears. Did you see how he wiped my tear before it come out....my decision was right aarav!' says her leaned on his shoulder. Aarav smiled. 

"yes you are right' accepted him. 

NEXT DAY EVENING: 

ROLI'S ROOM:

"Didi shall we go?' asked aarav entering inside roli's room. He widened his eyes in shock,,,

"Oh my goddd di! what is this?' shouted aarav after seeing the scene in front of him. His sister was wearing burqa and covering her face with Niqab!! she raised her niqab and smiles at him. 

"what is this di?' asked him in a shocking tone. 

"yaar we need find his house right?...I mean my sasural. Actually yaar...he won't take us to his house for sure....so,'

"So?' asked him. 

"When he goes home after his training, we can follow him and find his address..how is my idea? Super right?' asks her in excitement. 

"Wow di!! super!' appreciates him gave a hifi to her. 

"for whom this?' asked him laughingly pointing another burqa which was in the table. 

"Of course for you!'

"WHATTT?' shouted him. 

"What? won't you come with me' asked her. 

"of course di! I will but not like this...I will follow you by our car'

"he will find us aarav...won't you wear this for your sister!!' asks her like a small puppy pouting her lips. 

"What the heck did you create this puppy face god?' yelled aarav looking at the ceiling. Roli chuckles but still maintaining her puppy face. He took that burqa in his hands and went out. After few minutes,

"is this okay?' asked aarav standing in the doorstep. Roli laughed looking at her brother's transformation making him pout. 

"Di?'

"Sorry! Sorry! you looking so hot ayesha' 

"Ayesha?' he got confused. 

"yes I'm rihana and you're ayesha..ok' said roli. Aarav took a deep breath nodded OK. 

"Shall we go ayesha?' 

"why are you asking this to me? even if I say NO, you won't leave me right? then what come' he said rolling his eyes. Roli laughs and followed him. They both descending in the stairs covering themselves fully with a burqa and niqab. 

"BHOOT! BHOOT! AHHH' meena shouts jumped on the hall sofa as soon as she spotted roli and aarav in the stairs.  

"Mom! Mom! it's us' says aarav raised his niqab. Meena placed her hand on her heart and breaths heavily. 

"bye mom' said roli gave a flying kiss to meena then moved out. 

"didn't know what these both are going to do today?' mumbles meena trying to reduce her raising heart beat level. 

POLICE TRAINING GROUND: 

Siddhant entered into the ground. His eyes are fell on the visitors shed and found it's empty. His face turned into small....Somewhere in his heart he felt little sad,

"Told you naa siddhant! rich peoples are like this only' thinks him took his lips at one side. He throwed his thoughts away and continued his training. 

"How handsome he is?' admires roli looking at sid sitting inside her car in the parking lot. 

"You said I was the most handsome boy in the world!' asks him playing with his fingers looking down with a sad face. Roli turned on aarav side. She bends her head and saw him. He turned his face against her. 

"arrey..turn this side handsome' she said turned his face on her side by holding his chin whilst aarav got a smile but he controlled it. 

"of course you are the most handsome man in the world IN BROTHERS CATEGORY!' said her winks at him. Aarav couldn't stop his smile. He smiled gave a small punch in her nose. 

"But in all other categories he's' she laughed. Aarav fumed pushed her hand away. 

"Go and drool your handsome!' annoyed aarav. 

"Of course I will!' she turned and started drooling sid. 

EVENING 6'OCLOK:

"Di how long di?' irritated aarav hitting his car steering. 

"wait yaar.....heyyy look..look..he finished!' said roli covered her face then got down from the car. Aarav also got down stood beside her putting his hand around her shoulder casually. 

Siddhant came out from the ground with his dumbbells bag on his left side shoulder. He started walking towards his house scrolling his mobile. 

"Come Come let's go!' said her dragging aarav. 

"arrey walk like a girl stupid' scolded roli as she found him walking waving his hands like a strong man. 

"This is too much di! how can a man walk like a woman di?' annoyed him as he felt himself difficult to walk by wearing burqa. 

"shh...shh stupid up why are you shouting like this yaar?' yelled her. 

They both were following sid silently without make any noise. 

"Goddd!! how long di? I think soon we would reach china..' comments aarav in a fed up tone. 

"haan yaar...my poor darling walks these long every day' says her with a worried face. Aarav shakes his head in despair. 

Sid felt something....he stopped then turned and saw them,

"TU HI RE! TU HI RE! (sings aarav in girl's voice crossed sid whilst sid gave them a confused look) 

TU HI RE!...TU HI RE!!!.....' he repeats again in fear. 

"sing the next line idiot'

"I don't know di' whispers him. 

"TU HI RE!!!' 

"ROLI!' 

aarav and roli stopped on their place in shock then turned on sid's side and saw him who is watching them with a serious face. Sid coming towards her. Aarav'S hands began to tremble. He held roli's hand for a support. Aarav gulped his saliva,

"Hey boy are you planning to tease us!' aarav speaks in same girl's voice. 

"Come rihana...let's go' says aarav tries to move. Sid dropped his dumbbells bag on aarav's foot purposely....

"AHHHH MAAA!!!! AHHHH!' cries him sat on the floor holding his leg. He removed his niqab....

"Di see what he is did?' says him cryingly. Roli slapped her forehead and saw sid who is already watching her. She also removed her niqab and smiles sheepishly at sid. 

PRECAP:

***Roli feeds siddhant with a smile***

***She pinned him in the wall and moved close to his face***

Edited by sarahrosid - 4 years ago
Priyapiu thumbnail

Adorable update Machii.. now dream is from SB sideπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆAhem Ahem SB super.. burqa scene was super πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. Siddhant put Dummble bag in aarav's legs poor guy.. precap was super .. eagerly waiting Update ASAP di Machi 😘😘

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: himani_rosid

Omg roli is so bold & naughty she confessed as well as kissed sid πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ naughty girl poor sid roli rocked sid shocked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ loved the update it was crazy just like you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ waiting for next eagerly update soon

oh Miss. crazy No.1, you calling me crazy? please ok!! everyone knew how crazy you are! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Adorable update... Sid dream was super... Burqa scene was funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Sid put dummble bag on aarav's legs poor guy... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

himani_692 thumbnail

Ha ha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ omg what a funny update i was laughing all the time roli is crazy so is aarav tu hi re are you trying to tease us lol super hillarious update crazy loved it sid is also imagining roli ahem ahem is the precap real or again imagination waiting for next eagerly update soon

himani_692 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarahrosid

oh Miss. crazy No.1, you calling me crazy? please ok!! everyone knew how crazy you are! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes u r crazy crazy no 1 & everybody knows that

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Burqa are u serious poor arav stuck between crazy sister awww loving this is love it update soon really can't wait

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Marvellous update.