Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

I remember that dialogue also .. This time perhaps Manish should go and bang his head on the wall.. ðŸ˜† Kaira for sure will get married again and I hope this time it is in court.. Don’t want to hear pyaar mil jaye piya ka  volume 1, 2 and 3 again.. ðŸ˜†

OMG... @ bold killed it😂

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I remember that dialogue also .. This time perhaps Manish should go and bang his head on the wall.. ðŸ˜† Kaira for sure will get married again and I hope this time it is in court.. Don’t want to hear pyaar mil jaye piya ka  volume 1, 2 and 3 again.. ðŸ˜†

OMG... @ bold killed it😂

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh wow what a comment! That was savage! Best comment ever on the YRKKH forum. 🤣🥳

If they decide to get married again make Karthik work and pay for his own wedding. Naira can just wear her Teej outfit again.  Seriously the crappier the track the higher the TRP. God knows how.

Wonder what @anyarsingh has to say about this.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Yes, which is why Naira said don't use that adrak. Pankhuri said the ginger was placed next to the lemon, so Naira was trying to help not interfere. At least that's what I understood from the ivs. 

And anyways, Kartik only liked Naira's ginger tea. After the two year leap, he had stopped drinking ginger tea. 

Doesn't this mean Naira showed attitude then that Karthik wud only love or drink her adrak tea not anyone elses? It's literally a taunt! No wonder Vedika has shown her mirror!

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

When vedika said and taunted naira so rudely..i wanted naira to stand up for herself but that was a short clip... vedika smiles at kartik and frowns or sulks at naira..i am like woman hello naira is not the husband..kartik is...he should be the one who you should be taunting and questioning.

It is always a woman who is cornered and victimised. Not even one percent sympathy I have for Vedika...How could she target Naira leaving Kartik? I wish Naira shows her the mirror by proving who stands where legally..but this girl is too good to do so. 

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

It is always a woman who is cornered and victimised. Not even one percent sympathy I have for Vedika...How could she target Naira leaving Kartik? I wish Naira shows her the mirror by proving who stands where legally..but this girl is too good to do so. 

I didnt know why naira said that ... when it will  come on tv we will know..but then todays precap has a whole lot different story...finally vedika is showing out emotions...naira and kartik went out in a car i think becoz of liza and akhil problems ..and then naira was taken out by vedika.  I was like why ? Bring kartik out of the car and then talk to him....ask him. Stop taunting naira..she plays no role in your lovelss marriage. I wish legal aspect comes out soon. If not it will turn into sautan drama with vedika taunting naira...and all...

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Yes, which is why Naira said don't use that adrak. Pankhuri said the ginger was placed next to the lemon, so Naira was trying to help not interfere. At least that's what I understood from the ivs. 

And anyways, Kartik only liked Naira's ginger tea. After the two year leap, he had stopped drinking ginger tea. 

Oh That is why naira said that... this track will go upto October...i think

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

I didnt know why naira said that ... when it will  come on tv we will know..but then todays precap has a whole lot different story...finally vedika is showing out emotions...naira and kartik went out in a car i think becoz of liza and akhil problems ..and then naira was taken out by vedika.  I was like why ? Bring kartik out of the car and then talk to him....ask him. Stop taunting naira..she plays no role in your lovelss marriage. I wish legal aspect comes out soon. If not it will turn into sautan drama with vedika taunting naira...and all...

vedika is looking like an obstacle and nuisance not only to us viewers ..but to the Goenkas as well now. Karthik obviously wishes vedika will just disappear so he can be with nAira freely. And k dadi herself said the other day that they should have waited a little longer rather than get karthik and. Vedika married ..as naira arrived just after. I think the goenkas seeing kairav with his parents..actually   Would like to see them as a family..that’s the impression I’m getting. Even during the hands casting scene..manish and dadi were looking at them almost apologetically...like they broke up their family..and dadi said she feels like it’s her fault that kairav doesn’t have his family..and swarna is afraid that karthik and naira are going to give in to their romantic feelings...So at the moment vedika is like a thorn that needs to be removed..

Sorry to say Naira and Kartik is very much wrong here than vedika . 

Vedika can be spineless or that girl has not any self respect and i agree with everyone on that part but must say she is good human who is giving enough space and time to kairav's parents (NOT KAIRA)  because of their ill child. As per goenkas and kartik , she is kartik's legally wedded lawful CURRENT wife .Chahe uska pati usse pyar karta ho ya nai karta ho lekin she is his current wife in everyone's eye. 

This situation is not just uncomfortable for kartik and naira but for vedika too but that woman has accepted reality without doing any huge drama that kartik and goenkas can do anything for kairav so naira will stay at their place as kairav's mother . Dunia mai aisi second wives bhi hoti hai jo reason chahe koi bhi ho bina drama kiye itni aasani se first wife/ex-wife ko ghar mai rakhna allow nai karti.

Here vedika is not at much fault than kartik. Kartik is more spineless who is playing with his current wife's self respect. Forcefully he sahi, lekin sabki nazar mai shaddi kiya hai kartik ne vedika ke sath  so vedika deserves closure from kartik that he wants to live with his first wife and their son but here kartik is running like puppy behind naira and at a same time, sitting with vedika on teej morning with little smile one his face.That was awful to watch. Vedika samne se kyun bolegi ki bhai muje talak dedo specially jab kartik and goenkas are introducing her as current wife in front of society.

It is goenka's and kartik's major fault .If vedika is/was always their zimmedari then they had to understand that zimmedari can be fulfill by giving her financial support/education support/job support in absence of her father who was accidently killded by kartik but due to whatever unknown reason vedika ko ghar he le aye. There are so many ways to fulfill zimmedari for vedika. Goenkas and kartik chose wrong way to fulfill their zimmedari by bringing her home.

Now let's come to naira's faults. On that teej morning, she was well aware that couples sit and eat breakfast early in the morning. When everyone was sitting on the table in the early morning , in front of everyone she ran to refrigerator for injection like kairav was sinking/dying and kartik run behind her in the kitchen. I find her explanation really lame when she said kairav ke uthne se pehle usko yeh injection dena tha. I mean girl you can go calmly in the kitchen and can bring that injection to room and give it your son. Why so much drama like running from upstairs to kitchen and etc in the early morning. Watch that scene again ...Naira looks more dramebaaz when she was running for morning injection.Clearly she was doing over the top drama. 

Naira is the one who started to saying vedika time to time " main bahot durr chali jaugi ap sab ke life se" .This is the point from where vedika has started to expecting and believing that one day she will surely leave. Naira ne yeh line bolna start he kyon kia ki woh chali jayegi etc????? Naira yeh bhi vedika ko samne se bolne gai thi and yeh bhi bola she is the one jo bich mai nai aana chahti etc. Itne mahan dialogs bolti he kyon he vedika ke paas ja kar??!!!!! 

Vedika ne usse kya yeh pucha tha hospital mai ki aap rahogi ki jaogi?  Jab naira ne yeh bola hospital mai wallet scene mai ki woh bich mai nai aana chahti thi tab vedika ne sirf yeh bola "lekin fir bhi aa to gai "(and she is right fir bhi aa to gai...naira mai zara si akkal ya guts hota to woh first place par yeh shaddi hone he nai deti) .

Vedika ne yeh promise naira se nai manga tha ki aap humare life se chale jaoge ,Naira is the one who give that promise by herself that she will leave and time to time vedika ko yeh baat bolne bhi jati hai that she will leave so she started to expecting that naira will leave one day. Naira ya kartik yeh bhi nai jante ki woh kaise kairav ko reality batayege or aise mai mahan naira vedika ke paas ja kar mahan dialogs and mahan promises deti rehti hai. 

Suvarna was the one who initially helped naira in tracing that phone number of liza's boyfriend. After knowing about akhilesh goenka, why naira chose to inform only kartik about it? Suvarna also trusts her, she can ask suvarna to come along with kartik at that cafe. Aise to kartik se itne jagde karti hai but bataya to sabse pehle sirf ex-husband ko he. Usko or kartik sirf mauka chahiye rehta hai ekdusre se akele mai milne ka ya touch karne ka ya dreams dekhne ka. Agar itna he trust hai, love hai to vedika ko closure dedo as soon as possible.

Ex-Husband and goenkas, vedika ko as current legal wife society ke samne represent karte hai. Ex-husband aise to current wife ke samne bhi nai dekhta but teej morning mai current wife ke sath dining table par sweet smile de kar sath mai bethta hai. Ex-wife samne se current wife ko yeh bolne jati ki main chali jaugi aap ki life se etc .Fir bhi sab vedika se expect karte hai ki usko apne aap se chale jana chahiye kaira ke life se....Kyon? Naira and kartik ki immaturity ki wajah se yeh second wedding hui hai. Naira is wrong by not stopping wedding on time....Kartik and goenkas are also wrong by marrying them forcefully .At least vedika deserves closure and kartik should give her divorce on time without doing this current wife drama in front of society anymore.

Yaha sab yeh likh rahe hai ki vedika ko kartik par gussa karna chahiye naira par nahi ...Kyon??? Husband ki ex-wife aise to current wife ko samne se promises dene jati rehti hai and second wife uski baato par trust bhi karti hai...fir achanak se aap ex-wife jo itne promises deti hai usko apne husband ke sath kisi bhi reason se cafe mai akela dekhti ho to kaun si wife ka para nai hatega ex-first wife ke uper? Aise to first wife second wife ke sath goody goody talks karti hai and fir husband ke sath akele cafe mai bhi jate hai ,dono ki closeness bhi bacche ki wajah se hoti rehti hai to koi bhi wife irritate hoyegi he na. 

Kartik ne aj tak vedika se yeh nai bola hai ki naira yaha se chali jayegi thode time ke baad ...it's naira...jisne yeh vedika se bolne ki shuruat kiya. Naira vedika ke actions mai itna involve he kyun hoti hai ?????? Agar nimbuwala adrak tha to zyada se zyada kya hota? Dudh fatt jata...chai kharab banti. Kartik usko nai pita. Yeh vedika ko tokne se woh he kharab dikh rahi hai. Vedika ko jo karna hai wo kare chahe fatte dudh ki chai banaye ya jo bhi kare,naira ko sab ke mamle mai padne ki bahot buri aadat hai.

I am not vedika fan or pankhuri fan. You guys can read my previous comments on vedika. It is just that muje aj ki date mai kartik/naira zyada galat lagte hai and ofcourse vedika ko pura haqq hai sirf naira par angry hone ka yah naira se expect karne ka because it's naira jo samne se promises dekar logo ki expectations badhati rehti hai and sabke mamle mai samne se padti rehti hai jaise chai ke liye kiya.  Ab aap dusro ke mamle mai samne se padoge to log aap ke uper gussa bhi karege he na. 

If Goenkas , kartik,naira everyone is thinking that vedika is thorn in between happy family then ask her to leave and give her closure. Do not expect from vedika to take that call because you all are equally responsible for this second marriage. Why to expect from that woman only to show self respect and give divorce?! We should ask from man like kartik to grow some spine and give closure to your second/current wife as she is now thorn as your dead wife is back with son.Divorce is kartik and goenka's requirement so it should be their call. Why to give man free pass?!!!!

Spineless Kartik and Dramebaaz Naira ðŸ¤¬

Edited by sweet_tania - 4 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Answering for the accusations on Naira..

Her running to get the injunction did not look like drama. She looked real..reacted like a mother. As a mother of. Six year old daughter I also will get hyper if I have to complete it before my child gets up. Nothing comes to my mind,only my child and her injunction..that’s all. So I don’t think Naira did drama. She looked like a mother in urgency.

In place of Vedika if someone else is there in that adrat,chai scene,Naira would have advised the same way. The girl had this helping nature which looks like intrusion for some people but she can’t help it.She did not do it because it is Vedika.

OK. Naira gave the promise but did Vedika think Atleast for a moment whether it is possible for a woman with an ailing kid? Vedika very much knew how much Kartik loved Naira. She saw his obsession and madness for his dead wife. She called herself his friend. Did she for god’s sake feel atleast for one minute..Chalo he got his real love back that too with his son? How could she expect Naira to leave in present circumstances? With Kairav or without Kairav? Impossible. I saw her expressions whenever Kartik declared that he won’t allow any one to upset Kairav..She was literally disturbed..what did she expect? That Kartik will hurt his son by sending him away for teez and celebrate it with her? She looked so upset that moment. 

Why should she bother about Naira’s Vrat? She even want to ask her whether she took up vrat. Did divorce happen between Naira and Kartik? No. Naira has every right to fast for the welfare of her husband and the father of her son. In fact even after divorce she can do vrat which is concerned only with belief in god. Either you be like a normal insecure second wife Vedika or you try to live up to the image you created for yourself before Goenkas.Goody goody,sweet,nice,innocent harmless...

Now about Vedika waiting earnestly  to see Naira leave...Naira will leave any way..but think for a moment..you are hanging to your So called marriage  relationship ( short period) but what about Naira who left her love in a moment of pain,lived five years away,suffered so much,got back that too with her son who got  operated and is in a sensitive condition...?

Naira is feeling guilty because of her goodness.

Actually Vedika should feel guilty for coming between them unknowingly though.

Naira shared Akhilesh matter with Kartik because he is investigating it though Suvarna initiated by helping her. It is essential for Kartik to know the matter and I am sure Naira will tell Suvarna also.Is there a rule that ex wives can not discuss or share anything with their husbands?

Edited by ltelidevara - 4 years ago