Is going to be Akshara vs Goenka fam

Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

No one bothered whether Kartik ki beti remained alive all these years.

After Abhimanyu and Abhir's death no one literally no one contact Akshara to know about her whereabouts.

That's not Rishta vibes from 2nd generation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Winnertakesital

No one bothered whether Kartik ki beti remained alive all these years.

After Abhimanyu and Abhir's death no one literally no one contact Akshara to know about her whereabouts.

That's not Rishta vibes from 2nd generation.

Maybe they'll show kairav searching for her......

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

As when Majari lighted the diya, it blew away. She must then have connected AK and found out they both passed away. After that Birlas didn’t connect with her as they blame her for Abhimanyu and Goenka probably blame for taking away their grandson Abhir too 

akamkaur thumbnail

Kairav was always like a stranger more than brother who hardly cared for her sisters never took any stand especially for akshu 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail

That's why I wished Abhira to be bitter about the Goenkas for abandoning her and her mother but it seems like she wants the family love. smiley24

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

As when Majari lighted the diya, it blew away. She must then have connected AK and found out they both passed away. After that Birlas didn’t connect with her as they blame her for Abhimanyu and Goenka probably blame for taking away their grandson Abhir too 

Don't think all this will be shown 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

That's why I wished Abhira to be bitter about the Goenkas for abandoning her and her mother but it seems like she wants the family love. smiley24

May be she has no idea how her mother was treated by Goenkas. Once she finds out, things may change. 

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

May be she has no idea how her mother was treated by Goenkas. Once she finds out, things may change. 

yeah I don’t feel like AK told her about family conflicts. She probably just told her step-dad (like ak first husband) and her step brother passed away in car accident and her biological dad passed away too 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I hope so because I can't digest that she still wants love from her family who threw them out. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Or probably that’s why the Poddars are a big family that she always wished for smiley1