Is Kartik going to pacify Vedika?

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

In one of the segments, Pankhury has revealed that Vedika, after witnessing Naira and Kartik in a cafe, goes on to ask Kartik why he went with Naira secretly when she dint have issues with them talking. Also in other segment, she spots them in the car and Naira embarrassingly leaves the front seat and goes to the back seat and Vedika is clearly angry. 

Today it was the first time during clay sculpture scene where Kartik showed some guilt towards Vedika.

How will Kartik react to the situation? Is he going to pacify Vedika and reassure her of their relationship bcz I don't see him doing otherwise so soon. Vedika's outburst is clearly peaking up and in a short time she ll ask Naira to leave but it will be interesting how Kartik reacts to her questions. Kartik getting anxious on Naira's feelings towards him, asking her about fasting et all was a lollipop to the viewers now that he may incline towards fulfilling his responsibility? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

All I will say is that this all makes Karthik look really bad. It makes him look like a cheater and he is doing it openly. If I were Vedika I would give an ultimatum to him and if he still can't commit then I would leave him.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rose2015

All I will say is that this all makes Karthik look really bad. It makes him look like a cheater and he is doing it openly. If I were Vedika I would give an ultimatum to him and if he still can't commit then I would leave him.

Agreed! He can’t even be honest with himself let alone vedika. He won’t let Kairav go away from him knowing that naira would stay where kairav is which was proven on the episode naksh came  to pick up kairav and naira as karthik said he can’t let naira go, then him wanting naira to fast for him but not really caring whether vedika is fasting or not as well as showing happiness when he realised that he completed naira’s fast. 

He knows he is still in love with naira but will continue to put up a pretense in front of vedika and family that he is only concerned with kairav now when in fact he follows naira around everywhere in the house like a poodle. 

I am now starting to understand Vedika’s frustration and she deserves honesty and closure from him on who he wants to be with truly.

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"I am now starting to understand Vedika’s frustration and she deserves honesty and closure from him on who he wants to be with truly."

100% agree on this statement.

Blackwater thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

It looks like he's gauging Naira's emotions for him, he has hopes in her, gets anxious at the thought of her fasting for him and is excited when she calls to have a discussion with him. If he concludes there's still some hope left, he ll go for reconciling with Naira, till then he isn't letting Vedika leave  in case things don't work between the two of them. It is bcz of this I hope he addresses her questions and do not dodge them , his stand will be clear.

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don’t understand what’s the point of keeping Vedika hanging between Kartik and Naira.. It’s not that she is helping the writers in creating some angst, as at already exists.. Kartik does have the moral responsibility to not cross the line but he doesn’t care at all.. Kaira meet, they meet in secrecy, they hold hands, they all the time get pressurised by a kid to be in each other’s proximity. So Vedika being there doesn’t really help them (writers) from portraying Kaira as some star crossed lovers who can’t be together. Whatever angst they want to create can be done without keeping Vedika into the equation. I think the status of both the weddings should be made more clear or Vedika - Kartik should be divorced. At least after that if they meet it won’t give an impression of being character dheela..😆 Vedika has to unnecessarily live in suspicion all the time.. 

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In kartiks iv he has told all about it. The first scene where vedika misunderstand the situation of naira and kartik ...who are sitting in a cafe...and she spots them 

In next segment vedika is making tea and naira says dont put adrak in tea...and vedika rudely replies with anger that ab aap mujhe batayegi chai kese banani h...

The third clip of kartik and naira in a car is  after the confortation of the family with akhilesh and the convo between  akhilesh and liza. He says surekha already knew about the affair and thus luv and kush were sent away...they constantly fought. Thus naira is consoling kartik that everything is going to be fine and they hold hands but when they see vedika they automatically widthdraw  Also there was a segment of liza meeting them in the same cafe and crying hysterically about not knowing that akhilesh was married and had kids. 

I didnt understand the segment where vedika talked like that because clearly kartik lied to her...why take it out on naira ? Why not go and ask kartik about it. There was no clip showing the argument or question but then according to pinkvilla she will go to dadi to question that why this all is happening...and then reminds naira of her promise. That irkes me because these should be asked to kartik...not naira.

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

I don’t understand what’s the point of keeping Vedika hanging between Kartik and Naira.. It’s not that she is helping the writers in creating some angst, as at already exists.. Kartik does have the moral responsibility to not cross the line but he doesn’t care at all.. Kaira meet, they meet in secrecy, they hold hands, they all the time get pressurised by a kid to be in each other’s proximity. So Vedika being there doesn’t really help them (writers) from portraying Kaira as some star crossed lovers who can’t be together. Whatever angst they want to create can be done without keeping Vedika into the equation. I think the status of both the weddings should be made more clear or Vedika - Kartik should be divorced. At least after that if they meet it won’t give an impression of being character dheela..😆 Vedika has to unnecessarily live in suspicion all the time.. 

i wish they would clear it but that means going to legal route which they will not...becoz then vedika and kartik's marriage will be illegal.

Blackwater thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

I think the status of both the weddings should be made more clear or Vedika - Kartik should be divorced. At least after that if they meet it won’t give an impression of being character dheela..😆 

This reminded me of Manish's dialogues to Kartik " kitni baar shadi karoge, kitni baar alag hoge and kitni baar phir shadi karoge, Jo kasme khayi uspe kabhi to tike raho" ..Now since Kartik and Vedika performed all the rituals as a married couple, irrespective of legality of their actions, kaira will have to again get married.😔

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwater

This reminded me of Manish's dialogues to Kartik " kitni baar shadi karoge, kitni baar alag hoge and kitni baar phir shadi karoge, Jo kasme khayi uspe kabhi to tike raho" ..Now since Kartik and Vedika performed all the rituals as a married couple, irrespective of legality of their actions, kaira will have to again get married.😔

I remember that dialogue also .. This time perhaps Manish should go and bang his head on the wall.. 😆 Kaira for sure will get married again and I hope this time it is in court.. Don’t want to hear pyaar mil jaye piya ka  volume 1, 2 and 3 again.. 😆