Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahsan-Khan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I liked the last ep and given the circumstances, it was an appropriate, rather I would say perfect ending. It was good that Sultan died because the kind of character he was made into, he would have have kept on bothering Nageen and made her life a hell especially after Nageen had leaked his videos. I am happy that Sultan showed his true love towards Nageen by telling the police that he shot himself, thereby making sure Haroon and Nageen have a happy ending. If only he had stopped pursuing Nageen when he saw her happily married with Haroon in Lahore, that would have been his redemption after killing Narmeen, after all love is about sacrifices. Sultan's punishment was being killed by the girl he loved dearly and seeing her ladylove hugging her husband in his last moments. To be honest, I never wanted Sultan to end up with Nageen since the day he kidnapped her on their marriage day.

Coming to Haroon, I was happy to see that he was ready to rot in jail for Nageen, this showed that his love/deewangi was true. I also liked how the mother in law patched up with Nageen making way for a happy family ever after.

Overall I liked the drama and acting of Danish was perfect, in fact I cant see any other actor portraying Sultan so effortlessly. Ali Abbas also acted well. Hiba was okayish not outstanding.

Edited by Ahsan-Khan_fan - 3 years ago
Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Ofc the child wasn't wrong. Didn't Sultan push her after he came to know Narmeen messed up everything and did everything he was blaming Nageen for? I don't advocate him pushing her, but if I remember correctly it happened after he felt instant guilt and anger. 

As far as I can recall Sultan's family and Bijaan had pushed him to get married. That wasn't a revenge track, he got married to her due to pressure and to fix their image. 

And Narmeen knew Sultan never loved her, so why did she get the family to pressurise him into marriage? In fact Sultan did not behave the way any other man would. He did not talk to her and immersed himself in work. Some other man would've been very sadistic and mean, even violent. 

His anger was justified at the honeymoon because there was no one to take care of the business while he was gone. 

Yes narmeen truth came out but getting physically abusive with your pregnant wife under no circumstances is justified..I wish narmeen hadnt died atleast rameen would have had a mom

I agree family should have not pressured him to marry but I refuse to accept that a man like sultan can be forced..he always did what he wanted. 

Narmeen knew sultan didnt love her but sultan always knew that narmeen isnt the kind of girl he would be happy to spend his life with..

Sultan made bad choices and I never liked nageen so I dont think they would make sense together either way. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ruby2020

Yes narmeen truth came out but getting physically abusive with your pregnant wife under no circumstances is justified..I wish narmeen hadnt died atleast rameen would have had a mom

I agree family should have not pressured him to marry but I refuse to accept that a man like sultan can be forced..he always did what he wanted. 

Narmeen knew sultan didnt love her but sultan always knew that narmeen isnt the kind of girl he would be happy to spend his life with..

Sultan made bad choices and I never liked nageen so I dont think they would make sense together either way. 

Narmeen needed to get called out for what she did, but that did not mean death. But Narmeen wouldn't have changed her behaviour, so I can't see Rameen having a normal stable life.

@bold: he did. He even told her that multiple times. The only reason Sultan agreed for the marriage was because his family's entire image was ruined. And for a businessman-politician family, that is very important. So he gave in for something that was above his anger; it was to regain his respect in society.

I agree with you, Nageen was more rude than headstrong...so were Haroon's family lol. Perfect for each other. Sultan's match would've been someone very different.

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Narmeen needed to get called out for what she did, but that did not mean death. But Narmeen wouldn't have changed her behaviour, so I can't see Rameen having a normal stable life.

@bold: he did. He even told her that multiple times. The only reason Sultan agreed for the marriage was because his family's entire image was ruined. And for a businessman-politician family, that is very important. So he gave in for something that was above his anger; it was to regain his respect in society.

I agree with you, Nageen was more rude than headstrong...so were Haroon's family lol. Perfect for each other. Sultan's match would've been someone very different.

Yes nageen tried to behave head strong but instead came across as rude..they was no need for the slap. She should have thrown the ring back on him and left why the dramatic slap and then the same nageen blindly trusted him and ended up going to his private house all alone with him. It made no sense 

Nageen I agree would have not changed but she probably would have been better off with his daughter. The issue is with how they showed it, the way the scene was shown made sultan look responsible for her accident and death.. she couldnt see her child too. Dadi died saving him yet he still didnt understand. He should searched for nageen to apologise to her but not wanting her back. She was married and did claim to love her husband. He tried to force her to come back which was wrong..

Haroon was never the best guy nor was his family but nageen wanted to be with them, so what can one do?. Her life and her choice. Sultan should have let her be. The writing was messed up..

The writer lost interest in the story..

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ruby2020

Yes nageen tried to behave head strong but instead came across as rude..they was no need for the slap. She should have thrown the ring back on him and left why the dramatic slap and then the same nageen blindly trusted him and ended up going to his private house all alone with him. It made no sense 

Nageen I agree would have not changed but she probably would have been better off with his daughter. The issue is with how they showed it, the way the scene was shown made sultan look responsible for her accident and death.. she couldnt see her child too. Dadi died saving him yet he still didnt understand. He should searched for nageen to apologise to her but not wanting her back. She was married and did claim to love her husband. He tried to force her to come back which was wrong..

Haroon was never the best guy nor was his family but nageen wanted to be with them, so what can one do?. Her life and her choice. Sultan should have let her be. The writing was messed up..

The writer lost interest in the story..

Nageen's character was super bipolar lol. She went from slapping to loving the guy. Instead it would've made sense if she would've asked Sultan to come to talk to her in private along with a friend of hers and her boss after he made her wear the ring. Going home alone with him made no sense at all. According to her if he was such an animal he could've done something very wrong. 

Yeah they put the entire blame on Sultan for Narmeen's death. I mean every main character faced repercussions for their actions except her. Death was not really an option...because the audience would end up feeling sympathy...then they kill of Dadi...then his uncle loses his mind...so Sultan became the villain 

The writers were very inconsistent, its as if they forgot what their characters were initially written as. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Narmeen shouldnt have died

Heck even Sultan shouldnt have died

why is the anti hero always killed off in the end?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Nageen was just always whining/crying/sulking

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a promising love story at the beginning.  Thank goodness I didnt waste my time on it !