Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I never had any sympathy for this guy. Is he sick in his head or what? I genuinely thought that he was falling for Kuhu back then but he - agh. Played with a girl's emotions despite knowing she is CRAZY in his love for his selfish needs and now is, going to prove that she is mentally unstable again for his selfish needs. 

Kya hai kya ye insaan? 

Self obsessed egoistic coward !

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

I am also very excited about baba's character Yaar, hoping for much positivity 

Abir and abir ke baba ek screen mein will be an awesome moment 

Bold - Ye dishkyaoon kunal ki TarafπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚,Aawaz niche meenu ki Taraf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just can't wait... already started DROOLING for this baba beta πŸ˜†

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Exactly !

If he really loved his brother...he should have saved him in the cyclone sequence right away without Mishti ne mujhe call Kiya tha nahi Kiya tha nonsense

i have mentioned in that sequence only that kunal love noone other than himself and his bg fat ego

even when he agin hurt him accidently he was not remorseful

and atleast i am clear here and even kunal character is clear

thats why i not justify him or any character in this show

but love them because their character is very clear

but in mishti case i cant understand her hypocrisy if she would have left for airport or would have said no to abir proposal as promised to bb i would have been okay

but neither she kept her promise and even tried to become mahan

i in this show only like abir character and somewhat i feel his action justifiable although it may be wrong because he agree that he was wrong and ask for sorry for it like i dont agree with his manipulation in mishti first accident time but can understand even now his asking from mishti to patchup with kunal i can understand his pov but cant justify it but atleast he even admit he is wrong and knows but mishti her hypocrisy

first she left job only because kunal not wanted or whatever but the reason was herself but when kuhu got the job she in her thought sounded very rude that if she actually has left job due to kuhu but it was not the case

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just can't wait... already started DROOLING for this baba beta πŸ˜†

Tharkiest fandom ki sangati ka asar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Exactly, ye log bas apne pariwaar ko Bacha rahe hai, dusro ka pariwaar bikhar jaaye Ya bhaad mein jaaye, hume kya πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Apne pariwar ko bhi kaha bacha rahe hai! Pata nahi kisko hi bacha rahe hai! πŸ˜†

Inka apna hi chal raha hai. They're living in a self created bubble which is going to break very soon. 

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Self obsessed egoistic coward !

+ Sick selfish annoying jerk! 

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh Ha right 

Abir kaha apna dimaak use karta hai, vo to jo mishti kehti hai Vahi karta hai 

Mishti Really want to separate abir from his home taaki mishti ko ngo ki puri property MIL jaaye and lake side land bhi ,rv house ki keemat Kitni choti hai

And family ko mishti Isliye break karna chahti hai Kyuki use ghar Todne ke games bahut pasand honge, Uske paas koi Aur kaam nahi hoga kunal se badla lene ke alawa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣🀣

@bold: u nailed it! πŸ˜Ž

She is so jealous of Kunal and Abir's bond as well.. And kunal is the most eligible bachelor, isliye dono behne milke uski image kharab karna chahte hai.. Aur RV parivar jaisa koi parivar hai hi nahi, they couldn't see such a happy family, isliye todne chal pade πŸ˜†

I must thank Kunal for his logical thinking yaar. He makes us laugh πŸ˜„

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i dont know why is forum people start explaining me how other character r wrong 

ihave never juste=ified any character 

my love for any character is not for the fact they r main lead or female lead or they r nice person

i love all character in show except mishti because i really dont understand her action one side she acts mahan otherside she want others to consider her mahan 

the only character whom i love and understand his action is abir although he is wrong many time but atleast he admit his mistake

other character i dont justify but know their personality is like that

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adni143

i have mentioned in that sequence only that kunal love noone other than himself and his bg fat ego

even when he agin hurt him accidently he was not remorseful

and atleast i am clear here and even kunal character is clear

thats why i not justify him or any character in this show

but love them because their character is very clear

but in mishti case i cant understand her hypocrisy if she would have left for airport or would have said no to abir proposal as promised to bb i would have been okay

but neither she kept her promise and even tried to become mahan

i in this show only like abir character and somewhat i feel his action justifiable although it may be wrong because he agree that he was wrong and ask for sorry for it like i dont agree with his manipulation in mishti first accident time but can understand even now his asking from mishti to patchup with kunal i can understand his pov but cant justify it but atleast he even admit he is wrong and knows but mishti her hypocrisy

first she left job only because kunal not wanted or whatever but the reason was herself but when kuhu got the job she in her thought sounded very rude that if she actually has left job due to kuhu but it was not the case

Bold - are we still stuck on that thing πŸ™„πŸ™„

She didn't left job because of kunal but because she was  not willing   to work with kunal, she wanted to make her own identity, that's why she left from abir's ngo too but after talking to meenu she came back. And whatever she said in mind was because kuhu also told her that when she's there how could mishti win or something like that, and it was such a normal thing,  first you decide you want mishti to be mahaan or not, your statements are contradicting πŸ™„

Onyourface thumbnail

Tharkiest fandom ki sangati ka asar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You said it

🀣🀣🀣