Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gori.90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kunal is big c in the show and people who supported him is also like kunal..

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isolophiliac00

I agree, so much..

Mishti is the reason behind everyone’s misery in this show.. when kunal manhandled her, she should have just fallen to his feet and said sorry to lord kunal.. how dumb can she be to want to surprise her boyfriend.. like who does that in today’s times..πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

And then she shouldn’t have looked at anyone like what is this idiot going on about.. rather she should just hidden her face so that no one can see her expressions and left from there.. because her expressions triggered a fight between two brothers..πŸ€”  

And walking away.. oh my god!!!.. she should have just rotated on the spot and fly away like shaktimaan.. bcoz again all that triggered Abir was her walking dheere dheere, showing her expressions in broad day light...πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

You are on roll today

Well done 

πŸ˜‚

Pic cr twitter

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: SStephy

There was nothing that Mishti could have said to Kunal in that moment that would have sorted out the matter. There was a function going on, which Abir has been preparing for, his NGO was involved. This was not the time and place to say anything and create a scene and spoil stuff for everyone. Ideally, Kunal should have been mindful of all these things. But he doesn't care for his brother's work. All he cares about is his hatred for Mishti.  

Exactly !

If he really loved his brother...he should have saved him in the cyclone sequence right away without Mishti ne mujhe call Kiya tha nahi Kiya tha nonsense

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Exactly !

If he really loved his brother...he should have saved him in the cyclone sequence right away without Mishti ne mujhe call Kiya tha nahi Kiya tha nonsense

Oh yes... at that time too he was more irked about Mishti instead of being glad that Abir was saved.

He is so self-obsessed, even today he kept thinking: I wonder what Mishti tells about me to Abir... Mishti doesn't want Abir to talk with me... Honestly, it is getting hilarious.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly !

That was the most hurtful thing 

Us din sabko pata chal gaya tha kunal apni ego se zyada kisi se pyaar nahi karta πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: SStephy

Oh yes... at that time too he was more irked about Mishti instead of being glad that Abir was saved.

He is so self-obsessed, even today he kept thinking: I wonder what Mishti tells about me to Abir... Mishti doesn't want Abir to talk with me... Honestly, it is getting hilarious.

He says in precap k MEIN AAPKO KISI K SAATH BAAT NAHI SAKTA BHAI...woah ...wamp vibes...🀣

Exactly Kunal Ko dekh k hasi aati hai...

Creepy bro satellite...🀣

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

That was the most hurtful thing 

Us din sabko pata chal gaya tha kunal apni ego se zyada kisi se pyaar nahi karta πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Yes vaishu mere Mann mein jo thodi bohot sympathy thi na vo us din khatam ho gayi thi...

I know zabardasti shaadi uski nahi honi chahie thi...but then what did he do to stop it... nothing...n blaming Mishti all the time...πŸ˜†

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes vaishu mere Mann mein jo thodi bohot sympathy thi na vo us din khatam ho gayi thi...

I know zabardasti shaadi uski nahi honi chahie thi...but then what did he do to stop it... nothing...n blaming Mishti all the time...πŸ˜†

Same here Uru 

He's such a coward, agar sach bata diya hota to in Sabki naubat hi nahi aati , abir Zabardasti mandap mein nahi bithata that's for sure coz fir use pata hota ki kuhu ki zindagi Barbaad Ho jaayegi 

Har jagah galti khud ki blame dusro par πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„hypocrite kahika 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Same here Uru 

He's such a coward, agar sach bata diya hota to in Sabki naubat hi nahi aati , abir Zabardasti mandap mein nahi bithata that's for sure coz fir use pata hota ki kuhu ki zindagi Barbaad Ho jaayegi 

Har jagah galti khud ki blame dusro par πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„hypocrite kahika 

Exactly...

Abir is under assumption that Kunal loves kuhu...n that's why he made Kunal marry her...

Why is Abir under such assumption... didn't Kunal say to Abir...k mein bhaag jaunga in the hospital

He made Abir believe that he was serious about kuhu...

Aur Jo kuhu Ko kehta hai Kunal k sabko sach batado..ghar Chali jao vapas n all

Usme himmat hai toh vo khud Jaa k Apne bhai Ko sach bataye naπŸ˜†

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

He says in precap k MEIN AAPKO KISI K SAATH BAAT NAHI SAKTA BHAI...woah ...wamp vibes...🀣

Exactly Kunal Ko dekh k hasi aati hai...

Creepy bro satellite...🀣

That precap line was crazy. Is Kunal forgetting that Abir is a person and not his toy that he says he will not share with anyone! Did he think Abir will never have other people in his life?! 

Now I get why Abir ends up running away from his home.

He doesn't just behave like a satellite; he wants Abir to be a satellite in his life...