Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Isolophiliac00

I agree, so much..

Mishti is the reason behind everyone’s misery in this show.. when kunal manhandled her, she should have just fallen to his feet and said sorry to lord kunal.. how dumb can she be to want to surprise her boyfriend.. like who does that in today’s times..🤦‍♀️

And then she shouldn’t have looked at anyone like what is this idiot going on about.. rather she should just hidden her face so that no one can see her expressions and left from there.. because her expressions triggered a fight between two brothers..🤔  

And walking away.. oh my god!!!.. she should have just rotated on the spot and fly away like shaktimaan.. bcoz again all that triggered Abir was her walking dheere dheere, showing her expressions in broad day light...🤷‍♀️

🤣🤣

I haven't read the TM's post, but your post and @bold has me cracked up so hard. Am at work and I had to close my office door since I cannot control my laughing fit... 

Thank you for a good laugh! Best Reply ⭐️

I want Mishti to have someone program a mute button on Kunal and keep the remote with her!

Viki_K thumbnail

That was epiiiiic🤣 

the sarcasm part I meant...

Edited by Viki_K - 4 years ago
Viki_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isolophiliac00

I agree, so much..

Mishti is the reason behind everyone’s misery in this show.. when kunal manhandled her, she should have just fallen to his feet and said sorry to lord kunal.. how dumb can she be to want to surprise her boyfriend.. like who does that in today’s times..🤦‍♀️

And then she shouldn’t have looked at anyone like what is this idiot going on about.. rather she should just hidden her face so that no one can see her expressions and left from there.. because her expressions triggered a fight between two brothers..🤔  

And walking away.. oh my god!!!.. she should have just rotated on the spot and fly away like shaktimaan.. bcoz again all that triggered Abir was her walking dheere dheere, showing her expressions in broad day light...🤷‍♀️

Really At first reading first 2 lines I was like "What? really?" 

When I finished the second paragraph, I understood I was doing "my Sheldon". 😆 

And At the Shaktimaan part, I really couldn't control my laughter in the train and embarrassed myself 🤣

@Isophiliac00 ==> really good one though👏 #sarcasmatitsbestest