mishti (warning not for mishti fan)

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

mishti one of the problem creator in the whole show

her mahan abla tyaag devi act is responsible for all this mess

i dont understand if this girl actually is mahan or act to be mahan and is the biggest manipulator

actiang mahan and victimising herself and then expecting bhagwan to do chamatkar

everyone is saying that today mishti not wanted to create scene but when i watched the episode i feel she actually wanted to create scene

when kunal asked her to leave insulted her manahandled her she started crying and looked at abir asking say anything but when abir was quit she kept her crying face and trying to walk away dheere dheere and then done nautanki please abir this that

if she would have stood up for herself then this situation would not have arrived

if in future episode she try to sacrifice then she will herself put stamp to beiggest dhongi of the year award

she from the day she knew she is in love with abir or when she atleast confessed was or should be prepared for this she know meenu hatred and kunal hatred for her very well 

what they want they r very clear and she very well know it 

then despite this if she proceeded in relationship then she should be ready for all this 

but wait what she will do she will come up with another sacrifice ki nautanki and then pray to bhagwanji for chamatkar

and bhagwanji actually listen to her even and abir will come and fight with everyone for her and she will be like statue and crying victimising herself and doing mahanta drama

but at the end when will see that if she will not stand up or speak anything she will loose her happiness she will stand up and fandom will hail mishti

she is just beggest nautanki and dhongi for me

first in goddhana track she could have broken the rishta as kunal truth was alwys known to her but this girl waited till last moment when seen that noone will do this and her life will be destroyed she stood up

then in meenakshi tyaag incident even one side wanted to do sacrifice and though everyone would one day realise but otherside was waiting for chamatkar and that only happen she not fullfilled the promise and became mahan even

i hate this character as she one side want to be good sacrifice devi and everything and otherside one of the problem causer

she actully play very safe game

sometime i feel kunal and kuhu r actually right about her and abir cant see this victimiser and tyaagmurti truth

Edited by adni143 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gori.90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ttumhe itni problem hai to na dekho..mishti is gem a not like c chakka kunal
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You should warn us by giving title not for yrhpk fans, because from first epi the story was about mishti only

Sorry for reading in spite of being warned 😅😅😅😅😅

Will not say anything in defence as its your pov, and you've right to do that, 👍👍👍

Edited by vssdp - 4 years ago
Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I agree, so much..

Mishti is the reason behind everyone’s misery in this show.. when kunal manhandled her, she should have just fallen to his feet and said sorry to lord kunal.. how dumb can she be to want to surprise her boyfriend.. like who does that in today’s times..🤦‍♀️

And then she shouldn’t have looked at anyone like what is this idiot going on about.. rather she should just hidden her face so that no one can see her expressions and left from there.. because her expressions triggered a fight between two brothers..🤔  

And walking away.. oh my god!!!.. she should have just rotated on the spot and fly away like shaktimaan.. bcoz again all that triggered Abir was her walking dheere dheere, showing her expressions in broad day light...🤷‍♀️

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isolophiliac00

I agree, so much..

Mishti is the reason behind everyone’s misery in this show.. when kunal manhandled her, she should have just fallen to his feet and said sorry to lord kunal.. how dumb can she be to want to surprise her boyfriend.. like who does that in today’s times..🤦‍♀️

And then she shouldn’t have looked at anyone like what is this idiot going on about.. rather she should just hidden her face so that no one can see her expressions and left from there.. because her expressions triggered a fight between two brothers..🤔  

And walking away.. oh my god!!!.. she should have just rotated on the spot and fly away like shaktimaan.. bcoz again all that triggered Abir was her walking dheere dheere, showing her expressions in broad day light...🤷‍♀️

😂😂😂👍👍👍

Yeah she can't even express her hurt on her face, but kunal can  manhandle her. 

Agar mishti ne kuch kaha bhi hota, tab bhi abir Usi ki side Leta, kunal ka Yehi reaction hota, how could this have been avoided 🤔

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vssdp

😂😂😂👍👍👍

Yeah she can't even express her hurt on her face, but kunal can  manhandle her. 

Agar mishti ne kuch kaha bhi hota, tab bhi abir Usi ki side Leta, kunal ka Yehi reaction hota, how could this have been avoided 🤔

Tab to ladai isliye hoti ki mishti ne kuch bola.. jab mishti ko pta h kunal hates her why can’t she’s understand it.. why can’t  she leave quietly.. usne kunal ko jawab diya to Abir ko use support karna hi pada because last I remember abir ke pass apna dimag to h hi nhi...🤔 

this is the classic case of chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri... puri duniya ki misery ka reason jab mishti hi h to wo kuch bhi kare, it doesn’t matter..🤷‍♀️🤔🤔

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Tab to ladai isliye hoti ki mishti ne kuch bola.. jab mishti ko pta h kunal hates her why can’t she’s understand it.. why can’t  she leave quietly.. usne kunal ko jawab diya to Abir ko use support karna hi pada because last I remember abir ke pass apna dimag to h hi nhi...🤔 

this is the classic case of chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri... puri duniya ki misery ka reason jab mishti hi h to wo kuch bhi kare, it doesn’t matter..🤷‍♀️🤔🤔

Oh Ha right 

Abir kaha apna dimaak use karta hai, vo to jo mishti kehti hai Vahi karta hai 

Mishti Really want to separate abir from his home taaki mishti ko ngo ki puri property MIL jaaye and lake side land bhi ,rv house ki keemat Kitni choti hai

And family ko mishti Isliye break karna chahti hai Kyuki use ghar Todne ke games bahut pasand honge, Uske paas koi Aur kaam nahi hoga kunal se badla lene ke alawa 😂😂😂😂

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I agree, so much..

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I so agree.. that too last para rotated on the spot and fly away👏🤣🤣even then I guess she should have done that not in front of Abir yaar.  That would trigger him to romance with her in front of Kunal.. again Mishti's fault

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

I agree, so much..

Sarcasm at its best. 😆

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

There was nothing that Mishti could have said to Kunal in that moment that would have sorted out the matter. There was a function going on, which Abir has been preparing for, his NGO was involved. This was not the time and place to say anything and create a scene and spoil stuff for everyone. Ideally, Kunal should have been mindful of all these things. But he doesn't care for his brother's work. All he cares about is his hatred for Mishti.