Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vssdp

Bold - are we still stuck on that thing πŸ™„πŸ™„

She didn't left job because of kunal but because she was  not willing   to work with kunal, she wanted to make her own identity, that's why she left from abir's ngo too but after talking to meenu she came back. And whatever she said in mind was because kuhu also told her that when she's there how could mishti win or something like that, and it was such a normal thing,  first you decide you want mishti to be mahaan or not, your statements are contradicting πŸ™„

Thanks for saving my time...was just going to write this...πŸ‘

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Apne pariwar ko bhi kaha bacha rahe hai! Pata nahi kisko hi bacha rahe hai! πŸ˜†

Inka apna hi chal raha hai. They're living in a self created bubble which is going to break very soon. 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Ye bhi sahi hai 

Koi virtual pariwaar hai inka jinhe Ye protect karne ki koshish kar rahe hai 

Jaha abir faaltu baatein sunke ghar mein rehta hai but mishti ki baatein sunke bhaag jaata hai 

Atul ko thappad maarne par bura nahi lagta 

Ketki ki shaadi ka decision Uske parents nahi le sakte, varna pariwaar tut jaayega πŸ™„πŸ™„

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misaki

Anyways, here's what I thought about Kunal and that situation. *Especially for Kunal fans*

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5114384

i am not a kunal fan 

i am abir fan other character dont irritate me the way mishti do

one more thing i dont like rhea in crying scene

i dont find her upto mark and it look artificial

otherwise rhea is okay in other scenes in fact excellent escepcially yesterday bathroom scene when she was laughing on flush thing 

it was very real

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

i have mentioned in that sequence only that kunal love noone other than himself and his bg fat ego

even when he agin hurt him accidently he was not remorseful

and atleast i am clear here and even kunal character is clear

thats why i not justify him or any character in this show

but love them because their character is very clear

but in mishti case i cant understand her hypocrisy if she would have left for airport or would have said no to abir proposal as promised to bb i would have been okay

but neither she kept her promise and even tried to become mahan

i in this show only like abir character and somewhat i feel his action justifiable although it may be wrong because he agree that he was wrong and ask for sorry for it like i dont agree with his manipulation in mishti first accident time but can understand even now his asking from mishti to patchup with kunal i can understand his pov but cant justify it but atleast he even admit he is wrong and knows but mishti her hypocrisy

first she left job only because kunal not wanted or whatever but the reason was herself but when kuhu got the job she in her thought sounded very rude that if she actually has left job due to kuhu but it was not the case

I really want to know this...what exactly is making you feel that Mishti is MAHAAN?

adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Self obsessed egoistic coward !

you actually have summed up kunal character in three word

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranu_d

🀣🀣🀣

@bold: u nailed it! πŸ˜Ž

She is so jealous of Kunal and Abir's bond as well.. And kunal is the most eligible bachelor, isliye dono behne milke uski image kharab karna chahte hai.. Aur RV parivar jaisa koi parivar hai hi nahi, they couldn't see such a happy family, isliye todne chal pade πŸ˜†

I must thank Kunal for his logical thinking yaar. He makes us laugh πŸ˜„

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Awesome 

And very true,  kunal and meenu ko apni travel company, whatever bull jo bhi thi wo band karke ab Yehi kaam shuru Kar Dena chahiye 

Meenu and Munna ki soch ko to Brahma ji bhi nahi samajh sakteπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

you actually have summed up kunal character in three word

πŸ˜†

RamAayeHain thumbnail

You said it

🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Thanks for saving my time...was just going to write this...πŸ‘

Baseless accusation yaar , matlab Kuch bhi πŸ™„πŸ™„

adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Bold - are we still stuck on that thing πŸ™„πŸ™„

She didn't left job because of kunal but because she was  not willing   to work with kunal, she wanted to make her own identity, that's why she left from abir's ngo too but after talking to meenu she came back. And whatever she said in mind was because kuhu also told her that when she's there how could mishti win or something like that, and it was such a normal thing,  first you decide you want mishti to be mahaan or not, your statements are contradicting πŸ™„

she can be mahan or somewhat a person who think about herself

but i hate she pretend to be mahan but actually is not and self glorify her action and even abir or anyone not point her mistake and then she think she is right 

like she hurt her leg in dance competition

what was the need

or she given to meenu blackmailing and abir or everyone considered her bechari and altruistic but if that was the case then she should have kept the promise she made to meenu