Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I would actually love it if Mickey talks to HS about his observations regarding Minnie, since he knows HS is the only one who can get through to her. 

And yes, Minnie's going to really really need her father this time. From what we saw in the hospital scenes, this time round too HS will be awesome even if he will struggle with his emotions too and will have to overcome this obstacle as her father. Putting Minnie first is going to be challenged and looked at from multiple angles going forward. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really dont want Mickey anywhere near Mini. He is the one putting ideas in her head and it is this that is upsetting her.

No please don't compare Mickey with HS, its unjustifiable. Even HS does not like him hanging around Mini and has said so too, its only Mini who said that he is helping her. 

Mini needs to focus on what she wants to do in her life and get on with it. I rather she goes to London to finish her Studies.

Either becomes a Travel Photographer or a IPS Officer, which is what I can see her doing.

No I think that the CV will go down the sensible way, where the 3 of them will go through the new phase in together and they will understand one another in the process ending in good parenting and Marriage.

I don't want Mini to go anything like what her Babes went through,  hence the education and job as well mentally strong is the key issue here and respect for herself and maybe later on finds someone that she can truely fall in love with.

Not in this toxic friendship that the 3 of them are in at the moment and if the CV do go down the Mickey and Mini way than it will be morally and ethical wrong as the fine line of respect and deceit will be crossed and no one will be happy and no longer will it be called progressive but cheating.

But why even go there in the 1st place as she is way to young and the parallel with her Mother is obvious for all to see.

Babita + Ashok = Mita + Divorce 

Preeti + Mickey  = Mini + Betrayal 

Edited by guddi01 - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

She used Babita to avoid facing her own feelings. She was going up to meet her regardless but then Naeem Bi called saying the same thing and the "dekha" to Mickey was a slight reassurance that no matter how shitty her own life gets, Babes needing her is the one thing she can always count on. But post marriage, that won't be true.

Minnie knows what her place is in Babe's life and HS' life on individual territories. But where does she stand in Hanita's life? Where does she fit in?

Kammo's comments about Minnie being a constant, ugly reminder about Ashok, and then HS' love for her being a tool just to get to Babita - they're all very nasty. To some level Minnie may dismiss them as being "kuch bhi" but on a much deeper level, they must have settled somewhere in her mind. She can't eradicate Ashok's DNA from her body and she hasn't fully accepted HS as her father since she's constantly referring to him as her uncle. She may have gotten used to referring to her as uncle from all these months but they have advanced their relationship beyond that. In administrative purposes, in divine settings and now legally too, HS will become her father. And yet, she hasn't even considered changing her term of endearment for him.

Amidst all these wedding preparations, she may have forgot, but it is something she needs to seriously think about.

@bold it's partly because she assumes that her relationship with HS does not need any more work or hoops to be jumped through but it's not true. It's still not where it could / should be. Then again, it is not compulsory that she wholly accepts him as her father as opposed to just her mother's husband, even if it's something a lot of us would like to see. There is actually nothing wrong with the status quo. 

It's ironic that the girl who always urged her mother to stop caring about log kya kahenge is herself affected by them. This highlights something important. It requires a certain level of self-confidence and security to actually not be affected or influenced by what people say. They can only get to you if you let them or if they unwittingly touch a raw nerve.

In Minnie's case, if she hadn't had those insecurities already, Kammo and Khatri's words would have just been like water off a duck's back. 

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What I don't get is what no one is willing to admit that it is Mickey who has been putting in seeds of doubts in Mini head regarding her Babes and her relationship and her happiness etc is the under doing here and it has been done for a purpose by Mickey to show that he is the only one who is thinking of her and her happiness etc.

And Mini is shown as being silly to believe him than the bond that she shares with her Babes etc is unreal and stupid that She cannot see the Woods from the Tree here.

He did it for a reason and that is obvious to get Mini at any cost by pretending to be her well wisher and friend who loves her is sick and stupid.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Kammo is back at the haldi ceremony. Everything got resolved so quickly? πŸ˜•

Ab pata ni. I don't want her to be forgiven so quickly. What she said was really mean and wrong. Besides, her apology isn't going to undo the damage that's already been done.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Aap bolte raho, hum sunte rahenge. πŸ€—

Thank you ji. πŸ˜³πŸ€—

asmaanixx thumbnail

Yes I want happy family moments, cute mini-babes moments, HS-Mini moments, and Hanita’s romantic moments. Ye sab toh hone se raha ab πŸ˜­

Nahi! Shubh shubh bolo. Agar yeh khush ni rahenge, phir hum kaise hoyenge.πŸ˜’

asmaanixx thumbnail

I also really want HS to call her Babita. I noticed he said that once to her in earlier episodes. Hayeee kitna cute sound karega πŸ˜³. 

Babita on the other hand might just stick to Ji πŸ˜†. You’re right about Bajrang Bali lol. When I first heard his name in the show, I thought it was hilarious that this is his name πŸ˜†

Right! I knew he called her by her name once. I can't wait till they start speaking to each other informally. 

Haha, my dad had the same reaction when he found out his name is Hanuman. πŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Yeah yeah wahi. Decorations plus outfits.

OMG I miss seeing the Haveli. Every part of the Haveli looks the same, I can't even identify where is anybody standing at that moment!

Yes!!! There were some shots where the Haveli looked massive as if it was a wealthy mansion. And it looked so off cuz that's not the Haveli that I remember.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I would actually love it if Mickey talks to HS about his observations regarding Minnie, since he knows HS is the only one who can get through to her. 

And yes, Minnie's going to really really need her father this time. From what we saw in the hospital scenes, this time round too HS will be awesome even if he will struggle with his emotions too and will have to overcome this obstacle as her father. Putting Minnie first is going to be challenged and looked at from multiple angles going forward.

Yup!

This can work in three-folds:

1. HS & Mickey's relationship will grow stronger. HS will see how much Mickey really cares for Minnie and his overall opinion of the young boy will change. The boy is capable of possessing deeper thoughts and is willing to put in the work to make sure that his friends stay happy. And the fact that it's Minnie, will make HS even more content.

2. Mickey & Minnie. Minnie is in absolute denial right now but because Mickey is operating from a third party position, he is able to see the potential dangers that lie ahead if Minnie doesn't address the issues soon. She may be get irritated whenever he tries to show her the mirror, but it is absolutely essential for her longterm health. When enough time has passed, she will come to realize that once again, it was Mickey who stood by her and helped her out even when she refused to help herself. That's what best friends are for.

3. Minnie and HS. Undoubtedly this will make their relationship even stronger as this time around HS will be working from the capacity as a father while Minnie as a daughter. The fears, worries and anguish that will plague HS will be similar but also different in the sense that now he will have certain rights that he can execute. But how far he can extend those rights and how comfortable Minnie will feel be the receiver of those rights is something yet to be seen. He's no longer her Uncle, he's her dad. How will Minnie feel knowing that she now has a dad who is investing so much time and effort in her mental health? Previously, she was yearning for a dad who could take the time out to ask her a simple, "How are you?" Now, she has someone who constantly looks out for her wellbeing even when she herself fails to do so.