Logon ka kaam hai kehna: ajao saray - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

And yet your bullet points ripped a hole in my heart.

Stupid pun, I know but it was a brilliant post. 

True that .. bawri chori

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Dances? My eyes are sore from the gaudy decorations! Heck even HS had to navigate his way to his balcony, and I don't blame him.

I think I am one of the few who is loving all the naach gaana and the decorations

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Few things I noticed:

-I think Hanuman will address Babita as Makan Malkin Ji after this wedding (which I think is absurd tbh ðŸ¤”) 

-Babita will address him as Ji (won't directly refer him), and when talking to someone else, she will say "Hanuman Singh Ji", which again is weird ðŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

And yet your bullet points ripped a hole in my heart.

Stupid pun, I know but it was a brilliant post.

Thank you Jean. Means a lot. ðŸ¤—

Still feel like my thoughts were all over the place though. ðŸ¤” And there was still a lot more that I wanted to say. ðŸ˜’

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

Gur Meri Jaan .. smiley31

Ami!! ðŸ¤—

Just unfortunate that she is married to him and will always have to bear the brunt of his misdeeds

Yup. I truly believe Kammo is nice at heart and she values respect a lot. Khatri was spewing nonsense, everyone knew it. All Babita had to do was ask them to leave. It was her calling them "ghatiya" that ruined things. Of course, Kammo didn't make things any right either by speaking ill about the trio. In one shot, she maligned, twisted and tainted their relationships. It was as if she was trying to show them a mirror. "Oh you have the audacity to call me 'ghatiya'? How about you and your ways. Etc. etc." Khatri and Kammo may just be saying things, but the Trio are the ones who are actually acting upon it. So who's truly more "ghatiya" out of them?

No matter what .. even now in societal terms .. he is her husband .. good or bad .. she is tied to him .. has her family, child with him .. and most importantly she is not Babita to walk out on him .. This encompasses 90% of women in our society today .. 

Exactly. Moreover, there was no hope for Ashok to change. He had already engaged in an EMA, had brought over the Other Woman with him, blatantly disregarded Minnie and Babes, character assassinated Babita multiple times, hit Minnie, and so much more. There was no chance for a reconciliation between Babita or Ashok to ever take place. Khatri on the other hand, has shown very brief glimmers of him actually being nice but then his greed takes over and he falls even further. He needs the right kind of scare in order for him to have that transformation. But would he change? No, because they need him to be a stand in for society.

She is her pet project after all .. she has been so preoccupied with keeping babes happy and now this wedding .. where on earth was she going to find time to think for herself .. but yeah post wedding all 3 will be trying hard to keep each other happy and will suffer in the process too

Minnie has taken on so many responsibilities, she's forgetting a lot of things. Again, this is the one aspect about this whole shaadi that seems really unrealistic to me. Minnie, helping out, okay, I can digest that. But her being in charge of everything? No way. When Mickey told her that she forgot about making the sleeping arrangements for the baarati and ghar waale, I was like, what?? Why does Minnie need to do that? Why can't the other adults do it? There's Sukhi, Lala, Pinku, Saroj, Lovely, Naeem Bi, the Khuranas and even the other mohalle wala. Why does SHE need to do everything??? Bearing these many responsibilities at the age of 17 isn't healthy.

He has been constantly there for her .. like a true friend .. like a silent lover .. like HS .. And she has started to pick up on his hints and realize the brewing storm .. but either she is deliberately denying (due to her babes wedding/happiness) or she is afraid to face it (fear of losing her babes) .. either case .. her breakdown is imminent and coming soon ..

She's doing both. She's using Babes' wedding as an excuse to not face the cold reality. She isn't going to lose Babes. Babes will always be her mother, nothing's going to change that. The only thing that's going to change is that Babes will no longer be dependent on her. And after all, isn't this what Minnie wanted? For her Babes to become independent and strong enough to take care of herself? That's what she wants for her mother, but what does she want for herself?

Dont know if there is a backstory for Mickie .. but to me it felt he truly cared/loved her and hence is being there for her .. plus he is subconsciously getting groomed by HS.. so somewhere he too is thinking like HS .. You could be right too  

I don't know if there is one either. I just made it up. There's so much that we don't know about Mickey, so it wouldn't be all too surprising if he did see this happen with someone else before. He has a lot of love and respect for Minnie. He really wanted to say something to her but he held himself back because of what she had told him earlier. Otherwise, I know he would have probed her further to vent out her feelings.

HS and that one psychology class he took. ðŸ˜† I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up taking some more of those classes. :)

I am going to disagree slightly here .. to me .. HS is selfless enough to put others above his needs and Minnie is also selfless to not be happy to have another sibling .. For both hs-babes, Minnie has infact come first in their lives before they entered each others.. 

This is entering some very dark territory and I know PB will never go this route but I'm just positing those questions for arguments' sake. It hearkens back to what Mickey was saying. Their love for each other should be unconditional. For marriage, yes Minnie's opinion is crucial but for little things, it shouldn't be paramount. Hanita should be given the freedom to feel like they can make some decisions of their own. That they're allowed to be happy without needing Minnie to be involved. For example: going out on bike rides and eating some ice cream, or them going on late night walks. I don't want them to constantly be plagued with the thought of "oh, why didn't we bring Minnie along" or "what would Minnie think since we went without her". They don't to have this feeling of guilt lying in the undercurrents of everything they do. 

Yes, she will feel neglected but then not giving them enough space will also gnaw her and make her feel even more guilty .. it will be catch 22 ..

And this is why she needs to learn how to have a life outside of Babes. If she has something that keeps her preoccupied and fulfilled, then she wouldn't mind about not being included. She would understand that just like there are some things that are making me happy, there are some things that only make them happy. She will always be a huge part of their life and factor into it in some way or another. But she doesn't need to be in it every single second of the day.

Yes that's what is going to happen .. she will be going to HS for more mature problems .. regular routine stuff, they will not ignore Minnie .. but Minnie's own guilt won't help the situation either ..

I don't want Minnie to be seen as a problem. >.< The girl has some issues that need to be sorted but that doesn't mean that Minnie herself is a huge problem that needs to be tackled.

he realized that Babita is still carrying that guilt of marrying 2nd time at this age .. but HS being HS put up a facade and turned it towards lighter side to averted her worries ..

Interesting how HS doesn't hold any guilt. I guess he has reconciled with the fact that his love for Babes is different than the one he has for Imarti. Was also really happy to see him turn Babita's worries into something trivial. Sometimes she does make mountains out of molehills and they need to be crushed before she breaks underneath their weight.

Yes, the symptoms are all there .. and it is going to happen .. I would actually love if HS is the one who takes her there .. but it is Mickey who is consistently with her .. 

I think it'll be HS too. Minnie's issues are so deeply intertwined with Babes, I don't think Minnie will want Babes to know about them. Not to mention, if Babes finds out that Minnie is seeing a therapist again, she'll freak out and want to know what's plaguing her daughter's mind and want to eliminate the issues right away. They might end up hiding this from her and become another father-daughter thing.

asmaanixx thumbnail

she gave that slight assurance to mickie, but in reality it was for herself due to her denial/fear .. she was lying to herself that her babes always needs her in her life ..

Yup.

This realization would have popped after marriage anyways but I think Kammo's words made it worse. Rather than it being a natural shift in their dynamics, they're now going to be hyper focused on how they're all behaving and acting around each other. It'll be tough for Babes cuz on one hand she doesn't want to burden Minnie with her problems anymore but on the other, she doesn't want Minnie to feel neglected when she stops sharing either.

They have settled and they will resurface when subconsciously HS-Babes will do something and she will be left out or she will pretend to not be apart of it .. 

Somewhere both of htem have accepted each other as father-daughter but they have not felt the need to say it out loud .. like subconsciously she didn't realize that babes will no longer sleep with her .. similarly she hasn't realized it yet that she needs to address him father ..

I am sensing it will happen .. something will trigger and that will happen too ..

Just like the pizza scene. Hanita will be bonding and Minnie may feel like she's being a haddi and back off.

Exactly. For a moment, I had thought that Kammo would bring up the fact that Minnie keeps calling HS as her uncle, but instead she sullied his love for his daughter by saying it was a trap to get to her mother.

I have a feeling this issue will be addressed shortly after or immediately after marriage. She can't go around calling HS her uncle after he has married Babes.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Unhappy Days ahead right after the wedding ðŸ˜­.. Can we just have some cute moments for few episodes without any trouble and rona dhona? ðŸ¤”

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Few things I noticed:

-I think Hanuman will address Babita as Makan Malkin Ji after this wedding (which I think is absurd tbh ðŸ¤”) 

-Babita will address him as Ji (won't directly refer him), and when talking to someone else, she will say "Hanuman Singh Ji", which again is weird ðŸ˜†

Oh, I really hope not. I would much rather he call her Babita. ðŸ¤”

Babita calling HS with "ji", "eh ji", "suniye ji" etc. will be very cute. ðŸ˜³ Well, if she says Hanuman ji, people might think she's talking about Bajrang Bali. ðŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Unhappy Days ahead right after the wedding ðŸ˜­.. Can we just have some cute moments for few episodes without any trouble and rona dhona? ðŸ¤”

Yaha toh har naach gaane ke aage peeche siyappe kare hore hai aur tujhe post marriage happy moments chahiye. 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, it was also very natural of her to do that because of the BG she comes from .. despite knowing that her husband is wrong & admitting to it .. she couldn't tolerate the insult hurled towards him .. because at the end of the day he is her husband .. like it or not .. and her mindset represents 90% of the societal mindset..

on a cynical note .. she is not the main lead to have walked out on him either .. warna serial patiala ki Kammo kehlata

yes but supporting husband dosent mean she tries to put others down like that. questioning the very essence of a relationship or a childs existence. 

no one expects to her to walk out on khatri but she dint need to spew that much venom. she showed her true colors after all. As they say the real person in you comes out one day

And i was never in favor of her working with babita due to her proximity with khatri. maybe one day khatri tries to mix something in food or something like that to sabotage business & decides to use kammo. Then also to save her marriage she could be well capable of supporting him.