Logon ka kaam hai kehna: ajao saray

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It was such a beautiful episode yesterday and aj... I wanted to cry like minni..😭

Khatri was as usual best accompanied with kammo...perfect acting and dialogues..

All in all ,a well balanced episode with just a khatka: I can't digest anirudh as statue ...plzz writers give him dialogues though I know you want to built on this topic.❤️

Morning scene was a bliss ..HS is an eye candy❤️

Precap...loving this celebration

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

what khatri said is how the society behaves.  

i didnt like how everyone ran after babita and no one stayed back with mini. she was also hurt. 

and a daughter can nevr be a burden on her parents. specially, not on the mother. and babita has singlehandedly raised mini. she has time and again said that mini is only her daughter, not ashoks. so there is no question of mini reminding babita of ashok - but unfortunately that is how the society thinks. 

i liked the mini babes scene. she assured mini and was ready to let go off all other happiness for her daughter. mini say and understood that but she was still hurt - which is acceptable. 

i think mini needs more reassurance from her babes and i hope we will get some scenes post marriage. 

HS and babita talk through eyes while reassuring mini was nice. morning scene was also cute. 

what i did not like was mickey. i think the CVs are making him question mini too much. if we look at it, babita and mini have had a rough 7-8 months and right now it is natural to find happiness in each other. babita is happy when mini is happy and vice versa. 

mickey questioning mini too much will only lead to mini loosing her confidence and trust in her relation with babes. 

mini said it correctly, " hum dono ek hi toh hain" and it is true. mini and babes have lived for each other for 17 years, faced all situations together and to suddenly question why they find happiness in each other is not the right way. 

yes, mini needs to be happy on her own, without depending on babita's happiness, but not now. not when all 3 of them are going through a difficult path to find themselves. 

its just that with the marriage functions there are not enough scenes and even though babita is the mother she is the young bride who didnot live her life the first time around. 

the pracap was nice and i think the shaadi will be on friday. i am dying to see babita as a new bride and small cute romantic moments between hanita. 

Edited by shruti_luvs_msk - 4 years ago
Riyarita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel writers only want to focus on mini n babita ..babita marriage with Hanuman is also part of story of how mini babita equation remains after it .They don't seem to be interested in exploring Hanita as couple.

No wonder Sony is promoting only babes ki shadi.I hope they don't sideline Hanuman ND show only how his marriage with babes affects mini.

Edited by Riyarita - 4 years ago
Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So HS doesn't speak at all.... He didn't reacted to Mini statement... 😒

Prampari04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Don't know if I am the only one.. but I felt there was so much potential in the scene after khatri showdown.. it could have been a beautiful family moment.. don't  understand why had they made hs stand there like a statue.. a little disappointed..

Somehow I feel the essence of PB is missing.. 

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Does HS shut khatri up 

Hope mini is fine

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

HS ne kuch nahi bola matlab ek word bhi nahi....but pics me to he was holding khatri collar and was standing with a serious face na.... 

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prampari04

Don't know if I am the only one.. but I felt there was so much potential in the scene after khatri showdown.. it could have been a beautiful family moment.. don't  understand why had they made hs stand there like a statue.. a little disappointed..

Somehow I feel the essence of PB is missing.. 

Same feel

But I guess if this would had been sorted today, then there won't be any future track. Writers are slowly building it.which was disappointing but Chalo, it's ok😅🤣

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Haldi aaj start hua Kya....

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So no one said anything? Not even Babita? 

Still, have to watch the episode! Waiting for food!