Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

yes they will .. but it has to be built out properly .. i know cvs wont drag like most itv shows .. but the best way to close this is for hs to legally adopt her before she turns 18

I don't think adopting will help....she knows that her hanuman uncle has already adopted her as his daughter but now what she wants is that feeling which every parents give to their child that they are not the 3rd person... The child is the part of them..she needs to get that assurance and it won't be given by words... Hanita have to show her by their actions after their marriage... Then her insecurities will subside.... 

And even there is no point in arguing with a person like khatri who can just spew venom about relationships as the person who needs to understand is Minni not khatri... Khatri kuch bhi soche hanita ko koi farak nahi padta.. But if Minni is not happy then as parents it absolutely effects them and I guess that the wanted to show.... It will be amazing to see now how hanita will deal with Minni Now as parents... 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

HS did stop Khatri. 

Kammo is fine when HS & Mini reprimands Khatri. But when Babita spoke, it hurt her coz Babes so far never have sunaoed Khatri in front of Kammo. Bada hi bura flip mara Kammo ne aaj. 

HS didn't say anything coz he never speaks when ladies are taunting. So his reaction is consistent. 

And Khatri is the society. They always use him as prop to how society functions.

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 4 years ago
Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First, the society needs to understand that Mini is just a 17 year old girl, who has a lot to do in life. They dont have to make her an adult much before she enters her 20s. And, Mickey needs to somehow hammer that thought in her head, that she is not alone and she has a few people around her, to make her feel proud of what she is. 

Sorry to say this, but, in my family if anyone would do the way Mini is doing for her mother, she would be applauded and truly appreciated. Not telling, how can this happen, and how can she do it or why should she do it. Society 😡

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago
rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_luvs_msk

i think they are overdoing it with mickey advising mini. he is also a 18 year old boy who has not faced such difficulties in life. he does not understand the depth of mini and babitas relation. to make mini question that relation, the only anchor in her life, and so many times in such a short span of time is not right. 

yes, mini needs to find her own happiness, but doesnt mean she cannot be happy when her babes is happy. 

he didn't advise today .. he only asked her if she was okay .. and it's but natural for anyone to ask .. she has told him to step back and he has .. from the looks of it .. he won't advise until she is ready to ask for it from him

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I liked the episode.... It's all built up for future story.... Would definitely see how Hanita as parents play the role here... Esp HS to Mini... Before she turns 18 he should think of legally adopting her.... 

The morning scene was a bliss... HS is a bliss❤️

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

HS did stopped Khatri. 

Kammo is fine when HS & Mini reprimands Khatri. But when Babita spoke, it hurt her coz Babes so far never have sunaoed Khatri in front of Kammo. Bada hi bura flip mara Kammo ne aaj. 

HS didn't say anything coz he never speaks when ladies are taunting. So his reaction is consistent. 

And Khatri is the society. They always use him as prop to how society functions.

Kammo is representative of women who are intelligent enough to decide what's right and what's wrong. They are not strong enough to call out their husbands but they are not so weak that they would openly support the wrong side. More like Bhishma pitamah of Mahabharata, chooses act of omission over act of commission.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

First, the society needs to understand that Mini is just a 17 year old girl, who has a lot to do in life. They dont have to make her an adult much before she enters her 20s. And, Mickey needs to somehow hammer that thought in her head, that she is not alone and she has a few people around her, to make her feel proud of what she is. 

Sorry to say this, but, in my family if anyone would do the way Mini is doing for her mother, she would be applauded and truly appreciated. Not telling, how can this happen, and how can she do it or why should she do it. Society 😡

Exactly instead of that ppl have problem with the second marriage man tumahara koumsa bhais kholle leke ja rahe hai... Par nahi har cheez naak ghusana hai society ko... 

And Minni should be made understand by her parents that she will always be the priority for them to matter what happens and that will happen eventually in PB style and Minni will understand apne aap... Till then she will have this pain... 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mini always puts a brave face and hence, people around her forget that she is not that emotionally strong. That she can get hurt too.

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

HS did stopped Khatri. 

@Bold1: Because it was for the first time babes reprimanded khatri in front of her and others .. on top of that she used harsh words .. words that a wife can find insulting ..

But then we shouldnt forget the basic nature of Kammo either .. even though she is working with babes and has gotten the respect she deserved she still lives in teh shadow of her husband/society in this case .. she is bound to react that way .. somewhere her taunts is also an ubala of previous hurt that she has experienced due to her husband (again his fault) .. but it also is human nature to lash out ..

it was unfortunate that she ended up spewing venom ..

@Bold2: True that

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

And by the grace and brilliance of this exceptional writing, I don't even blame Kammo. What I saw today, according to me was too complex and a brilliant display of human emotions. Maybe Jean and Gur can decode it patiently cause I neither have the heart nor the patience to dive into today's events.