Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarushi88271995 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I don't know what is the law for children who commit such acts.....but I don't think Kainat would be put in jail, becoz she was still very young at that time and it could hv also been an accident.  I guess you are right : Madhav has lived with this regret that he could not protect his sister at that time, lived with the anger and now he wants to take law into his own hands. I only hope he discovers the truth abt Saltanat before he really hurts her once her memory comes back. 

I think Kainat definitely wanted to hurt Sakshi. Killing her may have been an accident. The worst thing is she showed no regret after killing her. 

There is no way Saltanat will be harmed. She is the main lead. Madhav will definitely fall for her but Saltanat may continue to love Zaroon. Who knows? Anyways, Saltanat deserves better than Zaroon. It could be Madhav or someone else. It would suck if she is stuck in a lifelong marriage with a man who likes her for her looks. 

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarushi88271995

I think Kainat definitely wanted to hurt Sakshi. Killing her may have been an accident. The worst thing is she showed no regret after killing her. 

There is no way Saltanat will be harmed. She is the main lead. Madhav will definitely fall for her but Saltanat may continue to love Zaroon. Who knows? Anyways, Saltanat deserves better than Zaroon. It could be Madhav or someone else. It would suck if she is stuck in a lifelong marriage with a man who likes her for her looks. 

Indeed Kainat never feels any remorse after killing someone, not even trying to kill her own mother..........she is such a psycho. She is mentally completely unstable and needs help as soon as possible. 

Coming to Madhav.......well I think he will fall for Saltanat. Coz even though he thinks its Kainat infront of him and he hates her to the core, we can all see how his eyes softens from time to time when he looks at her. And than he starts thinking abt Sakshi and the anger comes back. Why do I feel that little Krish and Saltanat will become the bestest of friends and Krish might be the reason for Madhav to start thinking that something with Kainat who is in fact Saltanat doesn't add up.  I also feel that Saltanat deserves better than Zaroon. It still beats me how a husband cannot differentiate btwn his wife whom he claims to love endlessly from her sister just becoz they have the same face.........I mean there must be some feeling, some strong emotion that sets them apart. 

Viji1104 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashi21

Thanks aarushi for this post. I read your post yesterday, your post just made my day keep it up girl👏.

Thanks for calling vjians tolerant, yes they are very tolerant, no doubt. Actually, I have seen many fandoms bt I found vj fandom really mature and sensible. I was not a part of vj fandom bt always reads there cmnts on Twitter, I think they truly represent there fav. No doubt it is all because of vj. Viji is right fans are his lifeline bt he won't spare them if he feel they are crossing lines, he is a little protective abt respect of his Co-actors, This is also a reason that I also respect him a lot, he is really a sweet heart. 

Sorry vjians😉 I am reading your cmnts  since 2017 silently😳

About sadhav, I wish it to happen, I like helly since swaragini. 

Many saroon fans are dragging Islam in it, being a Muslim girl I too know abt my religion, it is a serial. In movies and dramas hindu,-muslim marriage is not an issue. In fact in real life too we seen many pairs.

Forgetting abt this I just want to watch and enjoy vj's amazing acting. 

Sometimes I think why to get worried much abt vj, as I know that my fav is also very kind also to his haters. Why to worry as I know that the ppl who wants to hate him will never find a justified reason to hate him.  What a gem he is.

Sorry if my words hurt anyone.

Hope for the best and hope for SaDhav😍

hello ashi...thank u love👍👍😚😚 for all ur kind words for VJ and vjians👏👏😚😚and about d silent reading ...anytime love...but we will be really happy if u reply and share ur views too... 

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I  want end game should be sadhav I once saroon shipper now thy made zaroon char very swinging mood  Thy want to show strong saltanat infact she want to disown her family bcoz till ghazala death no one inform police if thy bring vj he wNt to pair with saltanat  not negative or cameo infact thy having grat screenspace and bcoz saltanat is married manyy r not shippingthem tdy also zaroon is telling saltanat is there in dargahand again he praying for her for operation pl sadhav fans increase and ship them i wAnt vj  bcoz thy can drag it by having kids