Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarushi88271995 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Oh wow....thanks for explaining. Now I totally understand why some ppl here think tht crazy Kainaat might shift her attention to Madhav once she gets even the slightest inkling tht he likes Saltanat. She simply wants to take away every happiness from Saltanat, which frankly I find weird. Becoz if Zaroon came as possible groom for Kainaat and he fell for Saltanat, then her revenge should be over once she snatches Zaroon completely from Saltanat....end of story. But Kainaat is just a cold bloody killer and not someone who got hurt by mere rejection. How many ppl did she kill already and for what reason ???

The people Kainat killed:

Sakshi: Madhav's sister. She had an affair with Kainat's dad, Naved but she didn't know he was married with a child. She was breaking up with him when she found out the truth but Naved said that he will leave his family for her. Kainat gets very angry hearing this and breaks a vase on Sakshi's head causing her to die. Zainab finds out and hides Sakshi's body behind a wall. She was a young child when this happened. 

MiyaJaan (MJ): When Saltanat is hospitalized for falling off the building, Kainat pretends to be Saltanat and manages to fool the family except MJ. He finds out that its Saltanat that is wounded and Kainat is the one that pushed her. He threatens to tell the whole family so Kainat kills him by hitting his head with an object (I forgot what the object is).

Zainab (not dead but in coma): Zainab also relatively easily figures out that it is Kainat. She slaps Kainat for her lies and locks her in a storeroom and confronts her. Kainat manages to escape and she hits Zainab on the head with a heavy object. Zainab faints and Kainat traps her in the same wall that Zainab put Sakshi's body. Fortunately, Zaroon finds Zainab but she slips into a coma. 

Ghazala: Kainat stabs her to death. Kainat felt insecure that Zaroon might love his mother more than her so she gets rid of Ghazala. But Ghazala also starts doubting Kainat and before she dies, Kainat confesses that she is Kainat and Saltanat is the one that is "dead". When the family finds Ghazala's body, Kainat, as Saltanat, pretends that Kainat is alive and she came back and killed Ghazala. 

Naved: Kainat didn't kill him but Zainab did. When Kainat kills Sakshi, Naved starts to suffocate her. Zainab comes to the rescue and hits Naved on the head with a vase to save Kainat. He dies but for some reason, Kainat still loved him even after he tried to kill her. Zainab lied to the family that Naved fell down the stairs and died. He was a very bad husband who used to physically and emotionally abuse Zainab. Saltanat and Kainat are twin sisters and Zainab's daughters but Zainab gives Saltanat to Rubina since Rubina can't have children and Zainab can't raise 2 daughters on her own.  

ashi21 thumbnail

Thanks aarushi for this post. I read your post yesterday, your post just made my day keep it up girl👏.

Thanks for calling vjians tolerant, yes they are very tolerant, no doubt. Actually, I have seen many fandoms bt I found vj fandom really mature and sensible. I was not a part of vj fandom bt always reads there cmnts on Twitter, I think they truly represent there fav. No doubt it is all because of vj. Viji is right fans are his lifeline bt he won't spare them if he feel they are crossing lines, he is a little protective abt respect of his Co-actors, This is also a reason that I also respect him a lot, he is really a sweet heart. 

Sorry vjians😉 I am reading your cmnts  since 2017 silently😳

About sadhav, I wish it to happen, I like helly since swaragini. 

Many saroon fans are dragging Islam in it, being a Muslim girl I too know abt my religion, it is a serial. In movies and dramas hindu,-muslim marriage is not an issue. In fact in real life too we seen many pairs.

Forgetting abt this I just want to watch and enjoy vj's amazing acting. 

Sometimes I think why to get worried much abt vj, as I know that my fav is also very kind also to his haters. Why to worry as I know that the ppl who wants to hate him will never find a justified reason to hate him.  What a gem he is.

Sorry if my words hurt anyone.

Hope for the best and hope for SaDhav😍

MochaQueen thumbnail

im sure Kainat still has a long list of people to kill with Saltanat at the top lol

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarushi88271995

The people Kainat killed:

Sakshi: Madhav's sister. She had an affair with Kainat's dad, Naved but she didn't know he was married with a child. She was breaking up with him when she found out the truth but Naved said that he will leave his family for her. Kainat gets very angry hearing this and breaks a vase on Sakshi's head causing her to die. Zainab finds out and hides Sakshi's body behind a wall. She was a young child when this happened. 

MiyaJaan (MJ): When Saltanat is hospitalized for falling off the building, Kainat pretends to be Saltanat and manages to fool the family except MJ. He finds out that its Saltanat that is wounded and Kainat is the one that pushed her. He threatens to tell the whole family so Kainat kills him by hitting his head with an object (I forgot what the object is).

Zainab (not dead but in coma): Zainab also relatively easily figures out that it is Kainat. She slaps Kainat for her lies and locks her in a storeroom and confronts her. Kainat manages to escape and she hits Zainab on the head with a heavy object. Zainab faints and Kainat traps her in the same wall that Zainab put Sakshi's body. Fortunately, Zaroon finds Zainab but she slips into a coma. 

Ghazala: Kainat stabs her to death. Kainat felt insecure that Zaroon might love his mother more than her so she gets rid of Ghazala. But Ghazala also starts doubting Kainat and before she dies, Kainat confesses that she is Kainat and Saltanat is the one that is "dead". When the family finds Ghazala's body, Kainat, as Saltanat, pretends that Kainat is alive and she came back and killed Ghazala. 

Naved: Kainat didn't kill him but Zainab did. When Kainat kills Sakshi, Naved starts to suffocate her. Zainab comes to the rescue and hits Naved on the head with a vase to save Kainat. He dies but for some reason, Kainat still loved him even after he tried to kill her. Zainab lied to the family that Naved fell down the stairs and died. He was a very bad husband who used to physically and emotionally abuse Zainab. Saltanat and Kainat are twin sisters and Zainab's daughters but Zainab gives Saltanat to Rubina since Rubina can't have children and Zainab can't raise 2 daughters on her own.  

Thank you so much for explaining this to me. So Kainat killed Sakshi when she was still very young, and Zainab is equally guilty for hiding her body in the wall and protecting her daughter. If only she would have corrected Kainats mistake at that time, she wouldn't be this crazy and on the killing spree. It almost seems like Kainat has this trait from her mother.  But............than why is Madhav so hell bent on taking revenge, when Kainat was still a kid at that time ???? 

Originally posted by: ashi21

Thanks aarushi for this post. I read your post yesterday, your post just made my day keep it up girl👏.

Thanks for calling vjians tolerant, yes they are very tolerant, no doubt. Actually, I have seen many fandoms bt I found vj fandom really mature and sensible. I was not a part of vj fandom bt always reads there cmnts on Twitter, I think they truly represent there fav. No doubt it is all because of vj. Viji is right fans are his lifeline bt he won't spare them if he feel they are crossing lines, he is a little protective abt respect of his Co-actors, This is also a reason that I also respect him a lot, he is really a sweet heart. 

Sorry vjians😉 I am reading your cmnts  since 2017 silently😳

About sadhav, I wish it to happen, I like helly since swaragini. 

Many saroon fans are dragging Islam in it, being a Muslim girl I too know abt my religion, it is a serial. In movies and dramas hindu,-muslim marriage is not an issue. In fact in real life too we seen many pairs.

Forgetting abt this I just want to watch and enjoy vj's amazing acting. 

Sometimes I think why to get worried much abt vj, as I know that my fav is also very kind also to his haters. Why to worry as I know that the ppl who wants to hate him will never find a justified reason to hate him.  What a gem he is.

Sorry if my words hurt anyone.

Hope for the best and hope for SaDhav😍

Thank you for your kind words and appreciation. 

I have stopped expecting anything from SaRoon fans. When their couple is breaking Islamic traditions then all is forgiven because they are in "love" and it trumps everything. If SaDhav do anything against Islam then they start bashing the makers for making fun of marriage and Islam. Their hypocrisy baffles me every time. I think its hilarious that even now, they will not admit that Zaroon's love is fake. He cannot tell the difference between the twins and in what world is this love Sufiyana? He wanted the face with makeup and he got the face with makeup. His sole life purpose has been fulfilled. His character is pathetic but I do feel a little bad for RV for having to portray a shallow loser. If you have noticed, SPM tag is blowing up now and its only due to VJ and his fans. Basically, SaRoon fans can ship this outer beauty, superficial love but SaDhav fans are not even allowed to post anything about their couple. SaDhav fans only engage in hostile behaviour if SaRoon fans start it first. I think some SwaSan fans have compared SaDhav to SwaSan and these SaRoon fans even started attacking them. Seriously, these people cannot handle even a iota of criticism against their couple. They have the audacity to call SPM "their tag" and don't understand that Twitter is a PUBLIC domain. 

They can hate VJ all they want. He has a better screen presence, better acting skills and his chemistry with Helly is undeniable. I'm curious to see the TRPs tomorrow. If it doesn't change then SaRoon fans can rejoice that their couple is the endgame. If TRP increases then SaDhav will become more of a possibility or makers will keep coming up with ways to keep VJ in the show. 

SaDhav may or may not happen but I enjoy watching VJ with Helly. If the PH had cast VJ as Zaroon then I could've shipped SaRoon based on their chemistry even if their love is super fake. 

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

im sure Kainat still has a long list of people to kill with Saltanat at the top lol

You are so right. Kainat hates Saltanat so much that its just insane. I wonder how she will behave after she gets a new face and Zaroon might actually try to make this marriage work, thinking its Saltanat with him.......

MochaQueen thumbnail

i cant wait til zaroon meets the real saltanat again...he will probably think shes Kainaat

Thank you so much for explaining this to me. So Kainat killed Sakshi when she was still very young, and Zainab is equally guilty for hiding her body in the wall and protecting her daughter. If only she would have corrected Kainats mistake at that time, she wouldn't be this crazy and on the killing spree. It almost seems like Kainat has this trait from her mother.  But............than why is Madhav so hell bent on taking revenge, when Kainat was still a kid at that time ???? 

Zainab is definitely to blame for this. I think she always felt guilty because Kainat grew up without a father. She always thought that Kainat would get better if she got her married to someone that would love her immensely. There was a scene when Zainab regretted not sending Kainat for psychiatric help. She was too late by the time she realized. 

I'm not sure why Madhav is ignoring the fact that Kainat was just a child. It could be because he was also a child when he witnessed the murder of his sister so that hatred for Kainat had been within him since he was a child himself. I guess he never was able to make peace with the fact that she got live her life happily with no consequences while he had to live knowing his sister is dead and the culprit was never punished. He decided to take the law into his own hands and punish her himself. 

You are so right. Kainat hates Saltanat so much that its just insane. I wonder how she will behave after she gets a new face and Zaroon might actually try to make this marriage work, thinking its Saltanat with him.......

I don't think Kainat will ever change. She got a new face not a new personality. She is here to stay until the show ends as the main villain in Saltanat's life. 

Zaroon does hold himself guilty for "Saltanat's" accident so he will definitely be trying to become a better husband. Kainat getting a new face is not good for Zaroon's character. This will solidify the fact that he cannot tell the difference between the sisters. He can obviously tell the difference now since the sisters will have different faces.

If makers are planning a SaRoon endgame then they should have shown Zaroon's ability to tell the difference between the twins. If he can't then this love is not Sufiyana. So far, makers have shown that Zaroon cannot tell the difference and Kainat is in the midst of getting a new face. I just can't ship a male lead like Zaroon...

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarushi88271995

Zainab is definitely to blame for this. I think she always felt guilty because Kainat grew up without a father. She always thought that Kainat would get better if she got her married to someone that would love her immensely. There was a scene when Zainab regretted not sending Kainat for psychiatric help. She was too late by the time she realized. 

I'm not sure why Madhav is ignoring the fact that Kainat was just a child. It could be because he was also a child when he witnessed the murder of his sister so that hatred for Kainat had been within him since he was a child himself. I guess he never was able to make peace with the fact that she got live her life happily with no consequences while he had to live knowing his sister is dead and the culprit was never punished. He decided to take the law into his own hands and punish her himself. 

I don't know what is the law for children who commit such acts.....but I don't think Kainat would be put in jail, becoz she was still very young at that time and it could hv also been an accident.  I guess you are right : Madhav has lived with this regret that he could not protect his sister at that time, lived with the anger and now he wants to take law into his own hands. I only hope he discovers the truth abt Saltanat before he really hurts her once her memory comes back.