Aarushi88271995 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone. I’m not a huge IF user. I am a Twitter person but Twitter cannot support the frustrations I am going to vent out today. Also, SPM Twitter is not at all inviting to opinions that criticize SaRoon so this post is not meant for them. I will admit though that SaDhav fans are beginning to increase and they are a lot more tolerant than the SaRoon fans. This is great news as it is a step in the right direction. 

I have been watching SPM from the very beginning. I wish I could quit the show since it is the literal worst thing on TV but unfortunately, my biggest weakness is that I have to watch a show until the very end. I just can never leave a show midway. 

The three main characters of SPM: Zaroon, Saltanat and Kainat. I found Zaroon and Saltanat very boring from the start. I can never be aboard a guy that loves a girl for her looks. This couple never excited me. Zaroon’s love is lusty and Saltanat had a magical revelation about her love that seemed baseless. There is a reason why makers never showed that Zaroon can distinguish with sisters. Its because he can’t. Makers purposefully left that question unanswered because SaRoon are not working for the TRP audience and they needed to keep their options open. 

Kainat intrigued me the most. She was a traditional girl that had many shades. She respected her elders but was ferocious with Saltanat if she had ever bothered her. I love female characters like this but the makers took it too far. I had such high hopes for her and now, she is worse than a typical ITV vamp. Her character has become the scapegoat for makers to use to kill off characters since they can’t afford to pay so many actors which brings me to MADHAV.

Vijayendra Kumeria: What a great addition to the team. Helly is the sole reason why this show even has a 0.4 TRP. RV is new and his acting skills are below average. He only has a couple of facial expressions in his repertoire and I don’t think his acting is convincing. Helly’s acting is fabulous as always and I have always loved her. She deserved better. 

The main point of this topic: The SaDhav pairing. I like this pairing a lot. Zaroon has proven that he likes the looks so he doesn’t care if its Saltanat or Kainat. Kainat lusts for him and Zaroon lusts after that face so its a perfect match made in Hell.

Madhav could care less about that face. He wants revenge and he doesn’t care how beautiful she is. He hates Kainat because she killed his sister. He knows she has a bad personality so he doesn’t care about that pretty face. Its believable that Madhav can’t tell the difference between the sisters because he just met them. Zaroon has always boasted about how he loves the personality and not the face. What a joke. We can clearly see how true that is….

Why I love Madhav: He is a man with a conscience. He could’ve easily let Saltanat die in that grave or tortured her to no end. He will only kill her when she is capable of fighting back. He has a good heart but he is too blinded by his revenge. He shouldn’t have kidnapped her like this. I'm curious to see the extent of his humanity. 

SaRoon are boring. Their love story brings 0.4 TRP and the online FD of SPM is super small. The SPM Twitter tag is busier than ever because VJ joined the team and brought his fans along. He has a massive fan base and he is truly deserving of it. What a phenomenal actor. I have loved him since Shastri Sisters and hope that makers justify his character. So far, they are doing a great job and he has me hooked. SPM makers have a very bad habit of ruining characters but I’ll always hang on to the hope that Madhav will continue to have a great character graph. 

I don’t blame the makers for this SaDhav angle. TRP is the only thing that matters. Online FD only matters when hundreds of fans unite. The perfect example is YUDKBH. This show had relatively low TRP but ran for almost 2 years. When the show was going off-air, so many fans protested that Sony TV had no choice but to announce season 2. This is not the case with SPM but it may soon be as VJ brought quite a few of his fans to the SPM fandom. 

SaDhav are truly capable of a Sufiyana story, if handled properly. There are a lot of grey areas in Islam about interfaith marriage but the makers have already thrown religion in the garbage so I guess Islam won’t be an issue. 

When SaRoon had a live-in relationship, not one fan complained about how Islam was being insulted. SaRoon are now separated and suddenly, all SaRoon fans are bashing the makers for destroying religion. If SaRoon shippers can conveniently forget religion during SaRoon romance then SaDhav fans can also do the same when their ship is starting to sail. Lets be real: we are all hypocrites. 

In my opinion, when has this show ever respected Islam? 

Live-in relationship: Immoral and unethical

Kainat wanting to sleep with Zaroon: Gross and sinful. Kainat is a lusty witch and I still don’t understand why anyone would be attracted to a shallow loser like Zaroon? His so-called "love" for Saltanat is being overpowered by his hate for Kainat. He doesn't want to see Saltanat because she has the same face as Kainat? How is it her fault that they are identical twins? His love is so weak that it makes me cringe. 

Madhav kidnapped Saltanat: Obviously wrong and unethical. Its no excuse that he is not a Muslim. He could’ve let her recover in her own house and gotten his revenge a different way. Kidnapping a married woman is not at all acceptable in Islam. 

The way SaDhav story started is more intriguing than how SaRoon started. If I had to pick a couple, I’d pick SaDhav any day but there is a still a lot to do before I “ship” them. The makers can start with SaRoon divorce or since they are in the mood of killing, just kill off Zaroon since he’s clearly being sidelined for Madhav. Again, I don’t blame the makers. RV is always lost in the background and I felt Helly had to pick up the slack and she did so brilliantly. VJ is captivating and he has great screen presence. Helly-VJ didn’t even have a proper scene yet and I find they have more chemistry than RV-Helly did in the past few months. 

SaRoon failed. SaDhav have a chance. Kainat is becoming useless and repetitive. Why keep her in the story with a new face? Just kill her off and get a new villain. 

Edited by Aarushi88271995 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

i want madhav with kainat

kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarushi88271995

Hi everyone. I’m not a huge IF user. I am a Twitter person but Twitter cannot support the frustrations I am going to vent out today. Also, SPM Twitter is not at all inviting to opinions that criticize SaRoon so this post is not meant for them. I will admit though that SaDhav fans are beginning to increase and they are a lot more tolerant than the SaRoon fans. This is great news as it is a step in the right direction. 

I have been watching SPM from the very beginning. I wish I could quit the show since it is the literal worst thing on TV but unfortunately, my biggest weakness is that I have to watch a show until the very end. I just can never leave a show midway. 

The three main characters of SPM: Zaroon, Saltanat and Kainat. I found Zaroon and Saltanat very boring from the start. I can never be aboard a guy that loves a girl for her looks. This couple never excited me. Zaroon’s love is lusty and Saltanat had a magical revelation about her love that seemed baseless. There is a reason why makers never showed that Zaroon can distinguish with sisters. Its because he can’t. Makers purposefully left that question unanswered because SaRoon are not working for the TRP audience and they needed to keep their options open. 

Kainat intrigued me the most. She was a traditional girl that had many shades. She respected her elders but was ferocious with Saltanat if she had ever bothered her. I love female characters like this but the makers took it too far. I had such high hopes for her and now, she is worse than a typical ITV vamp. Her character has become the scapegoat for makers to use to kill off characters since they can’t afford to pay so many actors which brings me to MADHAV.

Vijayendra Kumeria: What a great addition to the team. Helly is the sole reason why this show even has a 0.4 TRP. RV is new and his acting skills are below average. He only has a couple of facial expressions in his repertoire and I don’t think his acting is convincing. Helly’s acting is fabulous as always and I have always loved her. She deserved better. 

The main point of this topic: The SaDhav pairing. I like this pairing a lot. Zaroon has proven that he likes the looks so he doesn’t care if its Saltanat or Kainat. Kainat lusts for him and Zaroon lusts after that face so its a perfect match made in Hell.

Madhav could care less about that face. He wants revenge and he doesn’t care how beautiful she is. He hates Kainat because she killed his sister. He knows she has a bad personality so he doesn’t care about that pretty face. Its believable that Madhav can’t tell the difference between the sisters because he just met them. Zaroon has always boasted about how he loves the personality and not the face. What a joke. We can clearly see how true that is….

Why I love Madhav: He is a man with a conscience. He could’ve easily let Saltanat die in that grave or tortured her to no end. He will only kill her when she is capable of fighting back. He has a good heart but he is too blinded by his revenge. He shouldn’t have kidnapped her like this. I'm curious to see the extent of his humanity. 

SaRoon are boring. Their love story brings 0.4 TRP and the online FD of SPM is super small. The SPM Twitter tag is busier than ever because VJ joined the team and brought his fans along. He has a massive fan base and he is truly deserving of it. What a phenomenal actor. I have loved him since Shastri Sisters and hope that makers justify his character. So far, they are doing a great job and he has me hooked. SPM makers have a very bad habit of ruining characters but I’ll always hang on to the hope that Madhav will continue to have a great character graph. 

I don’t blame the makers for this SaDhav angle. TRP is the only thing that matters. Online FD only matters when hundreds of fans unite. The perfect example is YUDKBH. This show had relatively low TRP but ran for almost 2 years. When the show was going off-air, so many fans protested that Sony TV had no choice but to announce season 2. This is not the case with SPM but it may soon be as VJ brought quite a few of his fans to the SPM fandom. 

SaDhav are truly capable of a Sufiyana story, if handled properly. There are a lot of grey areas in Islam about interfaith marriage but the makers have already thrown religion in the garbage so I guess Islam won’t be an issue. 

When SaRoon had a live-in relationship, not one fan complained about how Islam was being insulted. SaRoon are now separated and suddenly, all SaRoon fans are bashing the makers for destroying religion. If SaRoon shippers can conveniently forget religion during SaRoon romance then SaDhav fans can also do the same when their ship is starting to sail. Lets be real: we are all hypocrites. 

In my opinion, when has this show ever respected Islam? 

Live-in relationship: Immoral and unethical

Kainat wanting to sleep with Zaroon: Gross and sinful. Kainat is a lusty witch and I still don’t understand why anyone would be attracted to a shallow loser like Zaroon? His so-called "love" for Saltanat is being overpowered by his hate for Kainat. He doesn't want to see Saltanat because she has the same face as Kainat? How is it her fault that they are identical twins? His love is so weak that it makes me cringe. 

Madhav kidnapped Saltanat: Obviously wrong and unethical. Its no excuse that he is not a Muslim. He could’ve let her recover in her own house and gotten his revenge a different way. Kidnapping a married woman is not at all acceptable in Islam. 

The way SaDhav story started is more intriguing than how SaRoon started. If I had to pick a couple, I’d pick SaDhav any day but there is a still a lot to do before I “ship” them. The makers can start with SaRoon divorce or since they are in the mood of killing, just kill off Zaroon since he’s clearly being sidelined for Madhav. Again, I don’t blame the makers. RV is always lost in the background and I felt Helly had to pick up the slack and she did so brilliantly. VJ is captivating and he has great screen presence. Helly-VJ didn’t even have a proper scene yet and I find they have more chemistry than RV-Helly did in the past few months. 

SaRoon failed. SaDhav have a chance. Kainat is becoming useless and repetitive. Why keep her in the story with a new face? Just kill her off and get a new villain. 

Complete agree with you... Maadhav and saltan ki chemistry acchi lag rahi hai... VJ as maadhav rocking.. Uski screen presence ke bareme to kya kahena.... RV kabhi bhi hero material nahi laga shayad uska character zaroon hi weak hai iss liye pata nahi... Uski screen presence itni strong nahi hai jitni VJ ki hai aur acting ke mamle and character ke mamle me VJ baheter hai zaroon se.... I think ab kainat ko naya chahera dena chahiye..... So kuch aur maza aaye and zaroon ko bye bye

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi, I started watching the show after VJ entered. The mystery element that he brought in when he entered was so intriguing that I binge watched about a month old episodes and some initial episodes to get the gist of the story.

In all those binge watching I literally skipped Saroon scenes, cause I just didn't  find their story and their chemistry appealing enough.  But then I think I'm biased because I was not at all impressed by RV(Zaroon). 

Introducing Madhav's whole family  is a conformation that Sadhav will happen. Their story has indeed so much thrill, mystery, uncalled care and concern and newly brewing attraction between them.  

I completely agree with you, #Saroon didnt work, but sadhav have all the elements to make this story an amazing one. 

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i want madhav with kainat

I don't think that would ever happen. She killed his sister so I don't think he can live with her. The only way this would happen is if he married Kainat unknowingly due to her new face. 

Besides, Helly-VJ have great chemistry which is one of the reasons why I like them. 

Originally posted by: kasaf

Complete agree with you... Maadhav and saltan ki chemistry acchi lag rahi hai... VJ as maadhav rocking.. Uski screen presence ke bareme to kya kahena.... RV kabhi bhi hero material nahi laga shayad uska character zaroon hi weak hai iss liye pata nahi... Uski screen presence itni strong nahi hai jitni VJ ki hai aur acting ke mamle and character ke mamle me VJ baheter hai zaroon se.... I think ab kainat ko naya chahera dena chahiye..... So kuch aur maza aaye and zaroon ko bye bye

Bold parts ->Bilkul sahi kaha.

Zaroon is turning into the worst ML. VJ is getting 50% screen space with Helly while the rest of the 50% is being split with the rest of the cast. The makers may be slowly phasing out RV and I think its best for this to happen. He needs to hone his craft. Its obvious that he is an amateur and he needs to spend more time and effort into perfecting his skills- especially his dialogue delivery. 

VJ is a pro and his experience is obvious. He has a dominating personality and he captivates me every time. I'm glad he entered. I actually look forward to this show now. His character is very strong unlike Zaroon who just flip flops all the time. 

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

Hi, I started watching the show after VJ entered. The mystery element that he brought in when he entered was so intriguing that I binge watched about a month old episodes and some initial episodes to get the gist of the story.

In all those binge watching I literally skipped Saroon scenes, cause I just didn't  find their story and their chemistry appealing enough.  But then I think I'm biased because I was not at all impressed by RV(Zaroon). 

Introducing Madhav's whole family  is a conformation that Sadhav will happen. Their story has indeed so much thrill, mystery, uncalled care and concern and newly brewing attraction between them.  

I completely agree with you, #Saroon didnt work, but sadhav have all the elements to make this story an amazing one. 

Bold part--> you are speaking my mind. 

RV is the main reason that turned me off to SaRoon. Helly did all the work and RV seemed like a "lazy" actor. He is good looking but looks can't make up for mediocre acting, in my opinion. 

Right now, the story can go both ways. Makers are keeping both SaRoon and SaDhav options open but lets see what happens. If TRP increases due to VJ's entry then RV can kiss this show goodbye. 

Honestly, my laptop is on fire every time VJ and Helly share the screen and their scenes are not even romantic. I can't even imagine what would happen if they have a legitimate romantic scene...

Viji1104 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aarushi dear🤗🤗thank u for dis post... ALL UR KIND &WARM WORDS FOR OUR HERO..A PROUD VJIAN MOMENT 🙏🙏🙏 AND REALLY HAPPY TO KNOW DAT U ALL HAVE ACCEPTED HIM & R WILLING TO GIVE A CHANCE...AND AGREE TO UR WORDS.. HOPE & PRAY D CVS MAINTAIN HIS CHARECTER D SAME AS NOW ALWAYS... BCOS WE KNOW HOW A CHARECTER CAN BE BUTCHERED IN ITV... BUT DER IS ONE MORE THING..AND DATS OUR VJ WON'T COMPROMISE IN HIS WORK...IF HE FEELS ITS HEADING D WRONG WAY HE"'LL LEAVE... HE HAS DONE IT IN UDAAN ...HIS 3YR SHOW.. THEN DIS JOURNEY HAS JUST STARTED.. BUT STILL FINGERS CROSSED... 

NEVER REALLY WATCHED D SHOW B4 OUR VJ'S ENTRY BUT READ IN WIKI ..D STORY UPDATE..AND SAW A CLIP OF SALTANAT &KAINAT FACE-OFF.. FRM WHICH IT WAS CLEAR DAT SALTANAT HAD HIGH HOPES OF HER LOVE...SHE WAS SURE HER HUSBAND KNOW HER TO BITS AND WON'T BE CHEATED BY A FACE... BUT DAT SAME POINT FELL FLAT.. D WHOLE FAMILY ESPECIALLY HER HUSBAND; WHOM SHE HAD IMMENSE TRUST FAILED TO RECOGNISE HER..   AND SO DOES THEIR LOVE... D GAL WUD HAVE DIED DUE TO KAINAT"S FREQUENT ATTEMPTS &NOT EVEN A FLY WUD HAVE KNOWN  DAT ITS SALTANAT IF NOT MADHAV ARRIVED ..TRUE TO HIS NAME HE BECAME HER SAVIOUR IN EVERY SENSE... AND I THINK MAKERS WAS PAVING WAY FOR SADHAV WITH DIS .. AND LIKE U SAID TRP MATTERS & SO DIS REVAMP..  

KIDNAPPING A MARRIED WOMAN IS A CRIME NOT JUST IN ISLAM BUT EVERYWHERE DEAR...BUT HERE MADHAV HAS D GREATEST MISUNDERSTANDING DAT ITS KAINAT... AND HE EVEN SPOKE TO ZAROON ABOUT IT..(REMEMBER D SCENE) WERE HE SAID ABOUT KAINAT BEING HIS WIFE  &ZAROON OUTRIGHT REJECTED .. AND MADHAV WAS TOTALLY EMBARRASSED AND APOLOGISED TO KAINAT FOR IT...SO FOR MADHAV...KAINAT IS NOT MARRIED BUT SINGLE...SHE HAS ONLY HER MOTHER LEFT... LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...HE TOO IS A VICTIM TO KAINAT"S PLOTS...BUT AS D SAYING WATEVER HAPPENS...HAPPENS FOR D BEST.. AND HE WAS DESTINED TO SAVE D POOR GAL FRM HER EVIL SISTER"S CLUTCHES..

AND AS FOR SADHAV... TO SEE OUR HERO ONSCREEN AFTER A GAP OF 6 MONTHS WAS A JACKPOT FOR US... AND DAT TOO IN A ROLE WHICH CAN COMPETE WITH HIS OTHER POPULAR CHARECTER SURAJ RAJVANSHI FRM UDAAN.. BUT IF SADHAV COMES OUR WAY...WE WILL BE MORE DAN GLAD & WILL ACCEPT IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY.. BCOS TO SEE OUR HERO ROMANCE IS 😍😍😍😍 AND WE R AWARE OF D ELECTRIFYING CHEMISTRY VJ-HELLY IS SHARING🔥🔥🔥🔥  &THERE IS LOT OF POTENTIAL IN IT👍👍👍👍.. D MYSTERIOUS BROODING GENTLEMAN & D INNOCENT BEAUTY..😍😍😍 HOPE & PRAY FOR D TRPS TO INCREASE.. 🙏🙏🙏

AND THANK U LOVE FOR CALLING US TOLERANT.. WE R TAMED DEAR ..ALL THANKS TO OUR HERO😁😁 FOR OUR VJ...US FANS R HIS LIFELINE BUT HE WON'T SPARE US TOO IF WE GO OUT OF LINE... HE HATES FANWARS &DISRESPECT TOWARDS HIS CO-STARS &CO-ACTORS.. AND WE LOVE HIM TOO TOO MUCH TO GET IN HIS BADBOOKS... OUR VJ...LIKE D PASSIONATE &DEDICATED ACTOR HE IS.. HE IS ONE GEM U RARELY FIND😍😍😍❤❤❤

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarushi88271995

I don't think that would ever happen. She killed his sister so I don't think he can live with her. The only way this would happen is if he married Kainat unknowingly due to her new face. 

Besides, Helly-VJ have great chemistry which is one of the reasons why I like them. 

it is possible if Kainat falls for Madhav...but then she will have a lot of redeeming to do

eshasrk thumbnail

Kainaat will never fall for Madhav, coz she is completely obsessed with Zaroon. I think that Madhav on the other hand will fall hard for Saltanat......at least it looks like that already. Frankly I love Madhav Saltanat scenes alot