Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i just want Kainaat to leave zaroon alone and stop behaving like a psycho

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Gosh she is really behaving like a lunatic..........today she really scared me............the way she was behaving in the kitchen after Zaroon rejected her sweets......my goodness. I must say Helly is nailing both the characters with ease 

Aarushi88271995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viji1104

Aarushi dearπŸ€—πŸ€—thank u for dis post... ALL UR KIND &WARM WORDS FOR OUR HERO..A PROUD VJIAN MOMENT πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ AND REALLY HAPPY TO KNOW DAT U ALL HAVE ACCEPTED HIM & R WILLING TO GIVE A CHANCE...AND AGREE TO UR WORDS.. HOPE & PRAY D CVS MAINTAIN HIS CHARECTER D SAME AS NOW ALWAYS... BCOS WE KNOW HOW A CHARECTER CAN BE BUTCHERED IN ITV... BUT DER IS ONE MORE THING..AND DATS OUR VJ WON'T COMPROMISE IN HIS WORK...IF HE FEELS ITS HEADING D WRONG WAY HE"'LL LEAVE... HE HAS DONE IT IN UDAAN ...HIS 3YR SHOW.. THEN DIS JOURNEY HAS JUST STARTED.. BUT STILL FINGERS CROSSED... 

NEVER REALLY WATCHED D SHOW B4 OUR VJ'S ENTRY BUT READ IN WIKI ..D STORY UPDATE..AND SAW A CLIP OF SALTANAT &KAINAT FACE-OFF.. FRM WHICH IT WAS CLEAR DAT SALTANAT HAD HIGH HOPES OF HER LOVE...SHE WAS SURE HER HUSBAND KNOW HER TO BITS AND WON'T BE CHEATED BY A FACE... BUT DAT SAME POINT FELL FLAT.. D WHOLE FAMILY ESPECIALLY HER HUSBAND; WHOM SHE HAD IMMENSE TRUST FAILED TO RECOGNISE HER..   AND SO DOES THEIR LOVE... D GAL WUD HAVE DIED DUE TO KAINAT"S FREQUENT ATTEMPTS &NOT EVEN A FLY WUD HAVE KNOWN  DAT ITS SALTANAT IF NOT MADHAV ARRIVED ..TRUE TO HIS NAME HE BECAME HER SAVIOUR IN EVERY SENSE... AND I THINK MAKERS WAS PAVING WAY FOR SADHAV WITH DIS .. AND LIKE U SAID TRP MATTERS & SO DIS REVAMP..  

KIDNAPPING A MARRIED WOMAN IS A CRIME NOT JUST IN ISLAM BUT EVERYWHERE DEAR...BUT HERE MADHAV HAS D GREATEST MISUNDERSTANDING DAT ITS KAINAT... AND HE EVEN SPOKE TO ZAROON ABOUT IT..(REMEMBER D SCENE) WERE HE SAID ABOUT KAINAT BEING HIS WIFE  &ZAROON OUTRIGHT REJECTED .. AND MADHAV WAS TOTALLY EMBARRASSED AND APOLOGISED TO KAINAT FOR IT...SO FOR MADHAV...KAINAT IS NOT MARRIED BUT SINGLE...SHE HAS ONLY HER MOTHER LEFT... LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...HE TOO IS A VICTIM TO KAINAT"S PLOTS...BUT AS D SAYING WATEVER HAPPENS...HAPPENS FOR D BEST.. AND HE WAS DESTINED TO SAVE D POOR GAL FRM HER EVIL SISTER"S CLUTCHES..

AND AS FOR SADHAV... TO SEE OUR HERO ONSCREEN AFTER A GAP OF 6 MONTHS WAS A JACKPOT FOR US... AND DAT TOO IN A ROLE WHICH CAN COMPETE WITH HIS OTHER POPULAR CHARECTER SURAJ RAJVANSHI FRM UDAAN.. BUT IF SADHAV COMES OUR WAY...WE WILL BE MORE DAN GLAD & WILL ACCEPT IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY.. BCOS TO SEE OUR HERO ROMANCE IS 😍😍😍😍 AND WE R AWARE OF D ELECTRIFYING CHEMISTRY VJ-HELLY IS SHARINGπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯  &THERE IS LOT OF POTENTIAL IN ITπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. D MYSTERIOUS BROODING GENTLEMAN & D INNOCENT BEAUTY..😍😍😍 HOPE & PRAY FOR D TRPS TO INCREASE.. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

AND THANK U LOVE FOR CALLING US TOLERANT.. WE R TAMED DEAR ..ALL THANKS TO OUR HERO😁😁 FOR OUR VJ...US FANS R HIS LIFELINE BUT HE WON'T SPARE US TOO IF WE GO OUT OF LINE... HE HATES FANWARS &DISRESPECT TOWARDS HIS CO-STARS &CO-ACTORS.. AND WE LOVE HIM TOO TOO MUCH TO GET IN HIS BADBOOKS... OUR VJ...LIKE D PASSIONATE &DEDICATED ACTOR HE IS.. HE IS ONE GEM U RARELY FIND😍😍😍❀❀❀

Wow, you are such a dedicated fan to love your fav hero so much. Like I said, VJ deserves a massive fandom. He is a fantastic actor. I only saw him Shastri Sisters but I wish I had seen Udaan as well. I heard Meera and VJ had fantastic chemistry. I will definitely be watching any show VJ is in from this point on. 

So glad to hear about what a fantastic person VJ is. Its great that his fans are also following his example. SPM Twitter page used to be incredibly hostile to people that didn't worship SaRoon but VJ's fans are changing that. I'm actually more active on SPM Twitter page now because I feel so welcomed by VJ's fans. I feel like I can state my true opinions without being chastised and reprimanded by a crazy, obsessed fandom. 

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Kainaat will never fall for Madhav, coz she is completely obsessed with Zaroon. I think that Madhav on the other hand will fall hard for Saltanat......at least it looks like that already. Frankly I love Madhav Saltanat scenes alot

Its definitely the chemistry. Helly-VJ just look very good together. Its something RV-Helly lacked. 

If Saltanat also starts liking Madhav then Kainat will very easily switch over to Madhav. Kainat's main goal in life is to steal whatever Saltanat likes. If Saltanat chooses Madhav then Kainat will throw away her obsession for Zaroon in a heartbeat. 

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

The fact that makers are bringing in a new Kainat is proof that she is forever the vamp of this show. She is never going to be redeemed so I think we all have to tolerate her until the very end. 

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarushi88271995

Its definitely the chemistry. Helly-VJ just look very good together. Its something RV-Helly lacked. 

If Saltanat also starts liking Madhav then Kainat will very easily switch over to Madhav. Kainat's main goal in life is to steal whatever Saltanat likes. If Saltanat chooses Madhav then Kainat will throw away her obsession for Zaroon in a heartbeat. 

Seriously ?????😲

I started watching this show after VJ's entry as Madhav, coz I just love him. He is a fantastic actor and the great thing abt him is is that he has chemistry with all his heroines be it in Shastri Sisters or Udaan and now SPM. He has this speciality.......I used to watch off and on before, but frankly Kainaats crazy behaviour and the lack of chemistry btwn SaRoon kept me away. Now I watch regularly, so I don't really know whats the deal with Kainaat. From what I have seen, I always thought that she is soooo obsessed with Zaroon that she is willing to go to any extent to get him in her life and once that happens, she will be satisfied . 

Viji1104 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow, you are such a dedicated fan to love your fav hero so much. Like I said, VJ deserves a massive fandom. He is a fantastic actor. I only saw him Shastri Sisters but I wish I had seen Udaan as well. I heard Meera and VJ had fantastic chemistry. I will definitely be watching any show VJ is in from this point on. 

So glad to hear about what a fantastic person VJ is. Its great that his fans are also following his example. SPM Twitter page used to be incredibly hostile to people that didn't worship SaRoon but VJ's fans are changing that. I'm actually more active on SPM Twitter page now because I feel so welcomed by VJ's fans. I feel like I can state my true opinions without being chastised and reprimanded by a crazy, obsessed fandom. 

THANK U DEAR & UR MOST WELCOMEπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ AND YES HIS CHEMISTRY WITH MEERA IS GOLDEN ..DEY R CALLED MEEJAY ...AND FOR US MEEJAYFOREVER...  BUT WE R SEEING D SAME SIZZLING FIRE BETWEEN VJ-HELLY TOO.. AND IF GOD WISHES & TRPS RISE ..THEN DER IS ONE ICONIC PAIR IN MAKING.. SADHAV😍😍πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯..I"M SUREπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘AND FOR OUR VJ.. U WILL LOVE HIM JUST LIKE US ONCE U START KNOWING HIMπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Seriously ?????😲

I started watching this show after VJ's entry as Madhav, coz I just love him. He is a fantastic actor and the great thing abt him is is that he has chemistry with all his heroines be it in Shastri Sisters or Udaan and now SPM. He has this speciality.......I used to watch off and on before, but frankly Kainaats crazy behaviour and the lack of chemistry btwn SaRoon kept me away. Now I watch regularly, so I don't really know whats the deal with Kainaat. From what I have seen, I always thought that she is soooo obsessed with Zaroon that she is willing to go to any extent to get him in her life and once that happens, she will be satisfied . 

Kainat always thought that Saltanat stole everything from her since childhood. She lost her mind when Saltanat "stole" Zaroon, who technically came to India as a potential groom for Kainat. 

She admitted that the reason she wants Zaroon is because she wants to give a lifetime of pain to Saltanat. If Saltanat finds her soulmate in Madhav then Kainat may also change her motive over to Madhav. She may not love him or be obsessed with him but she will definitely try to hurt/kill him. 

eshasrk thumbnail

Kainat always thought that Saltanat stole everything from her since childhood. She lost her mind when Saltanat "stole" Zaroon, who technically came to India as a potential groom for Kainat. 

She admitted that the reason she wants Zaroon is because she wants to give a lifetime of pain to Saltanat. If Saltanat finds her soulmate in Madhav then Kainat may also change her motive over to Madhav. She may not love him or be obsessed with him but she will definitely try to hurt/kill him. 

Oh wow....thanks for explaining. Now I totally understand why some ppl here think tht crazy Kainaat might shift her attention to Madhav once she gets even the slightest inkling tht he likes Saltanat. She simply wants to take away every happiness from Saltanat, which frankly I find weird. Becoz if Zaroon came as possible groom for Kainaat and he fell for Saltanat, then her revenge should be over once she snatches Zaroon completely from Saltanat....end of story. But Kainaat is just a cold bloody killer and not someone who got hurt by mere rejection. How many ppl did she kill already and for what reason ???

kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viji1104

Aarushi dearπŸ€—πŸ€—thank u for dis post... ALL UR KIND &WARM WORDS FOR OUR HERO..A PROUD VJIAN MOMENT πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ AND REALLY HAPPY TO KNOW DAT U ALL HAVE ACCEPTED HIM & R WILLING TO GIVE A CHANCE...AND AGREE TO UR WORDS.. HOPE & PRAY D CVS MAINTAIN HIS CHARECTER D SAME AS NOW ALWAYS... BCOS WE KNOW HOW A CHARECTER CAN BE BUTCHERED IN ITV... BUT DER IS ONE MORE THING..AND DATS OUR VJ WON'T COMPROMISE IN HIS WORK...IF HE FEELS ITS HEADING D WRONG WAY HE"'LL LEAVE... HE HAS DONE IT IN UDAAN ...HIS 3YR SHOW.. THEN DIS JOURNEY HAS JUST STARTED.. BUT STILL FINGERS CROSSED... 

NEVER REALLY WATCHED D SHOW B4 OUR VJ'S ENTRY BUT READ IN WIKI ..D STORY UPDATE..AND SAW A CLIP OF SALTANAT &KAINAT FACE-OFF.. FRM WHICH IT WAS CLEAR DAT SALTANAT HAD HIGH HOPES OF HER LOVE...SHE WAS SURE HER HUSBAND KNOW HER TO BITS AND WON'T BE CHEATED BY A FACE... BUT DAT SAME POINT FELL FLAT.. D WHOLE FAMILY ESPECIALLY HER HUSBAND; WHOM SHE HAD IMMENSE TRUST FAILED TO RECOGNISE HER..   AND SO DOES THEIR LOVE... D GAL WUD HAVE DIED DUE TO KAINAT"S FREQUENT ATTEMPTS &NOT EVEN A FLY WUD HAVE KNOWN  DAT ITS SALTANAT IF NOT MADHAV ARRIVED ..TRUE TO HIS NAME HE BECAME HER SAVIOUR IN EVERY SENSE... AND I THINK MAKERS WAS PAVING WAY FOR SADHAV WITH DIS .. AND LIKE U SAID TRP MATTERS & SO DIS REVAMP..  

KIDNAPPING A MARRIED WOMAN IS A CRIME NOT JUST IN ISLAM BUT EVERYWHERE DEAR...BUT HERE MADHAV HAS D GREATEST MISUNDERSTANDING DAT ITS KAINAT... AND HE EVEN SPOKE TO ZAROON ABOUT IT..(REMEMBER D SCENE) WERE HE SAID ABOUT KAINAT BEING HIS WIFE  &ZAROON OUTRIGHT REJECTED .. AND MADHAV WAS TOTALLY EMBARRASSED AND APOLOGISED TO KAINAT FOR IT...SO FOR MADHAV...KAINAT IS NOT MARRIED BUT SINGLE...SHE HAS ONLY HER MOTHER LEFT... LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...HE TOO IS A VICTIM TO KAINAT"S PLOTS...BUT AS D SAYING WATEVER HAPPENS...HAPPENS FOR D BEST.. AND HE WAS DESTINED TO SAVE D POOR GAL FRM HER EVIL SISTER"S CLUTCHES..

AND AS FOR SADHAV... TO SEE OUR HERO ONSCREEN AFTER A GAP OF 6 MONTHS WAS A JACKPOT FOR US... AND DAT TOO IN A ROLE WHICH CAN COMPETE WITH HIS OTHER POPULAR CHARECTER SURAJ RAJVANSHI FRM UDAAN.. BUT IF SADHAV COMES OUR WAY...WE WILL BE MORE DAN GLAD & WILL ACCEPT IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY.. BCOS TO SEE OUR HERO ROMANCE IS 😍😍😍😍 AND WE R AWARE OF D ELECTRIFYING CHEMISTRY VJ-HELLY IS SHARINGπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯  &THERE IS LOT OF POTENTIAL IN ITπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. D MYSTERIOUS BROODING GENTLEMAN & D INNOCENT BEAUTY..😍😍😍 HOPE & PRAY FOR D TRPS TO INCREASE.. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

AND THANK U LOVE FOR CALLING US TOLERANT.. WE R TAMED DEAR ..ALL THANKS TO OUR HERO😁😁 FOR OUR VJ...US FANS R HIS LIFELINE BUT HE WON'T SPARE US TOO IF WE GO OUT OF LINE... HE HATES FANWARS &DISRESPECT TOWARDS HIS CO-STARS &CO-ACTORS.. AND WE LOVE HIM TOO TOO MUCH TO GET IN HIS BADBOOKS... OUR VJ...LIKE D PASSIONATE &DEDICATED ACTOR HE IS.. HE IS ONE GEM U RARELY FIND😍😍😍❀❀❀

Completely agree with you....