Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vermilion thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MRZ

Omg... Continue soon dear

Thank you dear, teaser for next part is posted. 

Vermilion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyapriyu

no yarr you are good writer.... I to love your writing 

Oh thank you very much. Happy Mohhram. Allah bless you. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Awesome Teaser Neera

Malhar ji is so good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ

Kalyani ko kaisa darr hai

mystery element is there

excited for update 

thanks for writing 

please keep writing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

KalmaBeats thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This looks amazing! Tbh I like mysterious romantic stories...and this is one of them! I feel too much eager to read now.. please update soonerโค...loved it till now.. thanks for the teaser๐Ÿ‘

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vermilion

Oh thank you very much. Happy Mohhram. Allah bless you. 

Same 2 you dear 

The teaser looks amazing...

I love these type of stories....

Plz donโ€™t make us wait for long....

Keep writing...

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

loved the teaser dear

please do continue soon

Vermilion thumbnail

Chapter 2 **

Malhar POV 

It has been 1 month since our conversation. You had refused Me to even touch you. I know we do not share physical proximity but there is a friendly touch between us always. You behave like I forced to be in this marriage. You can't even bear my presence now. 

You refused to live with me. That's why I came back to my house. You have changed so much. Whenever, we meet, I feel like I am a stranger for you. You made me hesitate to even look into your eyes. You are not the girl who is my princess. 

Your eyes had lost your innocence. Why these eyes are filled with fear . And what fear it is.  I know you have some reason behind this act, but can't you tell me what is it. I think at least I deserved to know. 

I trust you blindly but why not you. Does your love for me is just that. My love for you, I can't even describe it...... 

3rd person POV 

Malhar was scrolling through his picture gallery. He saw a picture in it which brought tears in his eyes again. It is there family picture, taken at Pillu 3rd birthday. 

Sometimes pictures are not just clicked photograph. There are many story behind it also 

Malhar POV 

This pic is so perfect na. It has such a beautiful story behind it. 

โญ๏ธFlash back โญ๏ธ
Pillu 3rd birthday,,,, 

3rd Person Pov 

It all seems to be very exciting. It is the day when little munchkin of kalma took birth. He is the apple of eye of kalma. 

He starts speaking in just at the age of 8 month. 

First word of him are Baba And second aai. 
Even now when Kalyani and malhar hear that recording, their eyes got moist. 
All AN is decorated. After all it is birthday of only and only Mr Moksh Kalyani rane... 

Kalyani was draped in a Indo western Saree which reveal a lot of her back and  creamy waist. 

Malhar also wore a ethnic suit which Kalyani bought for him herself. He was looking jaw dropping handsome. No words for his hotness. 

Aao sahib ::: Listen Kalyani, plz bring kumkum and rice from kitchen for worshipping. 
Kalyani ::: Ji  , I will bring it. 
Malhar was standing there . He want to hug his wife . After all they admit their love recently. Their confession is weirdest. 

He followed her wife to the kitchen. 
Kalyani was arranging things in plate for worshipping. 

When she feels a rough yet smooth Hand rubbing on his back, she turned around and 
Chapaak 

Malhar kissed her. She was in shock. But soon realised that it was malhar. As they already confessed she also responded to the kiss with equal passion. It was sweet kiss. 

But but,,,  Malhar had different plan in his mind  ...

As Kalyani was lost in kissing, he was busy in spoiling her hair style. 
As their kiss was deepen, he opened her bun and tangled her hair. 
As they apart to catch breathes... 
Malhar ::: I love you my jaan.. 

Kalyani was baffled by him, as he came suddenly, then kiss her suddenly and also leave suddenly. 
Why all things are sudden.... 
She again backed up to her work and prepared thali. 
She hold, thali in her hands and was about to go out of kitchen. 
Suddenly a message popped in her mobile. She placed thali in side and checked her mobile. 

Msg by Love Bomb ( Malhar Rane) 

" My dear, plz check your hair before coming out. Love you "

Kalyani POV 

What happened to my hair. Oh may be spoilt a bit by our kissing. Let me arrange them first.....

Third person Pov 

She went to her room to arrange her hairs. She didn't check her hair still. While going to her room, many passing people form weird faces. ( as a party going on).  

She checked herself in mirror. 

Kalyani Pov 

Oh god, what heck happened to my hairs. Just 15 minute before they are beautifully tied in a French bun. But what happened to them .

Wait, does all this is a plan of malhar ji. He make my hair look like I got a shock. 
( She sway her hand between her hairs) 
Oh god, why my hairs Become so frizzy . And even malhar ji added flour to my hairs. 
Aaaaaaa.. Now I have to wash my hair. Malhar ji I don't leave you Now. 

Third person POV.. 

Kalyani changed her clothes, and washes her hair. She applied conditioner and serum on them to make them again smooth. And now she want only one thing "Revenge " .
Party has already started. Kalyani already called maai and she manages party. 
Malhar can feel a sense of terror on his mind, building profusely. 

After 1 hour Kalyani came back to party. She now want revenge. 

Malhar POV 

She is slowly coming towards me. Now she will not leave me. I have to go. But where... 

( He observe his surroundings. He saw Pillu in AS lap) 

Oh my Pillu, many times you saved your aai from my wrath. But now you have to save your baba from your aai. She will kill me today. Can you see a rebel in her eyes. 

Third Person POV 

He went to AS and took Pillu in his arms. He sat on the swing and ask photographer to take, pictures of him and moksh. 

He assumes that Kalyani will not punish him, if Pillu will be in his proximity. 

But when Kalyani saw him, her anger reach on cloud 9 . She didn't saw Pillu in his lap, but just him. 

She run toward him. 

Kalyani ::: Malhar ji, I will not spare you 

But, in flow of moment, she fall down on him such that Pillu get displace to platform of swing from his lap adjacent to him. 

And Kalyani take place of Pillu. 
She was in lap of malhar. 
All aunties watching them and Pillu watching his aai baba. 
It seems like Kalyani was in place of Pillu. 
And photographer clicked their picture. 

Now this is the photograph which, are responsible for tears of malhar 

Flashback end 

3 rd person POV

Malhar eyes are filled with tears which seems to be endless. These tears may be going to be forever for him. These tears are just a way to loose a storm inside his heart. But,,,,,,,,,,,  this storm is getting stronger by every passing minute. 

Malhar POV 

These beautiful memories are flashing in front of my eyes like a fast action movie. Some are sweet and some sour. Even if some memories are bad, yet I love them because it involves you and me. But now there will not be any good time. My life will no more be a life.. 

I will never be able to enjoy my life. I will spend my life like a dead now. My reason to live is going away from me. 

I know you will have the same conditions as mine. I really don't know why you are doing this to us. You are punishing me, for a reason I don't know. But you are punishing yourself. 
After that day, I lost you. I am the same person still but you have changed so much. After that day, I tried many times that you  talk to me and tell me the reason why you supposing to divorce me. 

You break my heart when you accuse me of harassing you. You shattered my soul that day. It is broken in many piece. I don't know how can you accuse me for molestation. 

I still love you. It will so better for us if you told me why are you doing this. You are taking your liberty to divorce me. 

But yes my baby don't worry I will divorce. May be I hurt you.... ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

My baby you don't have to worry for me now. I love my Kalyani which is in my memories than  you in reality .

You will better go and live your life alone. 
( Now he has tears of happiness in his eyes) 
You know Kalyani you are not that cute as my Kalyani. You are Miss Kalyani deshmukh and mine was just my Pagli. 

Meri Pagli ki harkate na toh ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… . Kitni pyaari hai Vo. You know how she confess me. You also agree with me that she is Pagli ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

( Flash back) 

That was the day just 2 month before Moksh birthday. 

Kalma went to Mumbai as malhar has some work there. After finishing his work they went to wonderland ( amusement park ) on the request of Kalyani. 

Malhar ::: Kalyani ab tumne kaha toh hum wonderland ja rahe. Par I want to clear this before that I would not take any rides. You can go alone on rides and have fun. 

Kalyani ::: Malhar ji let's see all this later. But malhar ji i have some work in nearby mall. You go and book tickets for the rides. 

Malhar :::Tum bhi na.....  OK go I am waiting for you. 

Kalyani ::: Yupp I will come in few minutes. You go. 

She went to mall and buy some stuff. 

Malhar was waiting for her.... 

Malhar ::: Hey Kalyani, what is this in bag. And yes I have taken one ticket for you for roller coaster. I heard here that it is a famous ride for youth. 

Kalyani ::: Malhar ji first of all, there is some secret in this bag which I will tell you later. And secondly did you accept that you are BUUDA. 

Malhar ::: Kalyani, what the rubbish you are talking. You know I am young now. Does it really matter we have just few age gap. If I am BUDDA then you are BACCHI. 

Kalyani ::: Malhar ji then prove it. You are coming on roller coaster with me. 

Malhar ::: OK, I am coming. 

They went to roller coaster ride. 

Kalyani forcibly take bag to ride also. 

Roller coast starts. 

Kalyani tightly hold hand of malhar. 

Malhar chuckles. 

Kalyani was excited for her first roller coaster ride and her first confession.....

Kalyani POV 

I almost exploded with joy as I hopped on to a seat. As we escalated upwards I held a big smile on my face, because this was the FIRST roller coaster I ever rode. We suddenly dropped down, it wasnโ€™t very steep but it was pretty fast. I threw my hands up into the air and yelled, โ€œWoohoooo!โ€ We suddenly began turning, and I could feel the rush of wind in my face. It was a very thrilling experience. 

Then again this coaster will go on to the height,,,, and yes this was the time when I propose him. 

3 rd person POV 

She leave the hand of malhar and take out a bunch of roses and and........ 

Kalyani ::: Malhar ji, I love you. These roses are for you. These red roses symbolise my love for you which is infinitely pleasurable and beautiful. 

How is my surprise...... 

Malhar ji tell me na,,,, do you love me. 

Malhar ::: Chup Kalyani....... 

Malhar POV 

Oh god this girl, she proposed me on the height of 50 ft above earth. Here we are moving at the speed of 104 km/hr . The pressure of air on us is tremendous. All people are screaming. I am having butterfly in my stomach. 

I can't even react. 

Now she surprised me na now I also surprise her. Just let this coaster stop. 

Kalyani POV 

Yeh malhar ji atom bomb hi rahenge. Mera proposal kitna romantic or adventurous tha. I thought he will kiss me and reply me with a big I love you. 

Jao ab toh mai baat bhi nahi karti hoo. 

3rd person POV 

As coaster stops, malhar request Kalyani to went home and promised to be there again tomorrow. Kalyani agree. 

Through out their journey to home they didn't talk. 

They have their dinner at a restaurant. On reaching home they straight go to sleep. Kalyani found it awkward to talk to him. And malhar has some different plans.... 

In midnight... 

Malhar took Kalyani to a beach ( she is still sleeping). Malhar decorate all the surrounding. It was very soothing to eyes.....

All the nature seems to be excited for the upcoming proposal of malhar. Full moon which was white was embellishing whole dark sky. It all seems to be fairy tale where prince  charming going to propose his lady love .

Moon all the way looking for their reunion. This moon, is so serene as well as provoking. One could get lost in its aura. If someone will get lost in it, then there is only one view in eyes , being in its aura with her. If again u see your beautiful wife then your conclusion is Most precious lady looking more beautiful than moon. 

Sand which was cold, is so good to feel under the bare feet. 

They will walk through it, leaving their shadows forever...... 

This shadow will be a souvenir from them to this surroundings. 

They are Sinking in night darkness

But embellishing in moon lit . There is girl sitting on sand with a blindfold with a blush and gold gown. It's like a moon princess , Sitting in world Of complete darkness To be a beacon Of gloomy dark sky .

There is a man which was making a sand art. 

A art of sand of two lovers with a baby boy. A heart besides with their name in it. 

All beach was decorated with hundreds of electric and clayey lamps. 

Even the sea wants to their confession be special. Many dolphin are there, jumping and playing. 

As the night grow deeper  , the waves glow with an eerie blue light: tiny, neon dots that make it look as though stars are washing up on shore.The girl feels sleepy but a butterfly in her whole body refrain her to sleep. She wants to know what is coming there. 

As malhar lit all candles and decorate all beach with myriads of orchids and roses,, he ask Kalyani to walk to a place as he guide him .

She follows him. Malhar and Kalyani both are standing in between hundred of lamps , below the roof of dark consisting beautiful moon and stars. 

He open her blindfold. 

Malhar ::: Kalyani today I want to do something very special. I want you to feel very special. Plz follow me. 

Kalyani ::: Malhar ji  , I trust you. I will follow you. 

Malhar ::: OK kalyani follow me. And feel every single feeling and touch. 

Malhar played the song,,, 

" Mujhko barsaat bana do "

Mujhko barsaat bana lo
Ek lambi raat bana lo
Apne jazbaat bana lo jaana

Mujhko alfaaz bana lo
Dil ki aawaaz bana lo
Gehra sa raaz bana lo jaana

Nasha hoon main behakne do
Mere kaatil mujhe jeene ka haq toh do

Mujhko barsaat bana lo
Ek lambi raat bana lo

Mujhe apne sirhaane pe
Thodi si jagah de do
Mujhe neend na aane ki
Koi toh wajah de do

Hawa hoon main lipatne do

Mujhko barsaat bana lo
Ek lambi raat bana lo

Tere sang guzar jaaye
Yeh umar jo baaki hai
Hass do na zara khul ke
Kaahe ki udaasi hai

Subah hoon main aane do

Mujhko barsaat bana lo
Ek lambi raat bana lo

He held her close, her body moulding into his as if they were made for each other. They were made for each other. Placing her hands on his shoulders he danced silently, nothing but short gasps of breath were to be heard. she wanted to say something, anything, but each time she opened her mouth to speak, she felt the harshness of his hands against her petite waist and sighed in content. He smelt good, like citrus and wood and all things gorgeous. Slowly she moved her hands up to his neck and rested her head on his chest. Her bare cheek was cool from the breeze , yet his beating heart brought all the heat back to her cheeks. He pulled her impossibly closer as two people slowly resembled one. Her bare feet on top of his scruffy converses as he moved side to side. Slowly pushing one of her loose tendrils behind her ear, he smiled a genuine smile. She was beautiful and she was his. She looked up at him in embarrassment and awe, her face glistening in the moonlight and her eyes glittering with an emotion so intense, she couldn't even work out what it was. Then slowly he moved her away, she looked up confused, but within a second he twirled her around like a doll and pushed his front into her back, still moving slowly side to side. he rubbed his nose on the side of her long, feminine neck and grinned. She smelt so good. Like always. His smile against her skin, and strong arm across her upper shoulder as they danced with a melody no one else could hear. Afterall they were in complete harmony as they danced the night away.

Malhar hold her face in his hands.. 

Malhar ::: Kalyani, Vo chaand hai na Vo tumse jyada khoobsurat nahi hai . I can see your pureness just by your eyes. You are most imperfect girl I have ever seen. But this imperfection , is necessary for completion of me. You girl, I can't describe you, how beautiful you are. Your tender yet strong heart,, had immense love for everyone especially for me. We care for each other. We feel for each other. I feel complete when I hold your hand. This world end for me when I hug you. I feel like in heaven when you smile because of me. 

Whenever I touch you, I feel like touching a part of myself but after a lot of time. 

When I look into your eyes I feel like I got what I am waiting through out my life. I love the moments I spend with you. I love when you hold my boy and I felt like you are mother of my part also. I love when you criticise me for being uninterested in cinema. 

I love when you open my shirt by mistake .i love your cute antics. I don't know how to tell you how much I love you. I love your every trait, expression, your smell, every thing you own, everything that belongs to you, your each cell, tissue  , organ. I love your Aura and your energy that fills our life with happiness. 

He kiss on his forehead. 

Kalyani ::: Malhar ji i really don't know what to say. But thank you for being in my life. And thank you for what ever you said to me. But just three words ::: I love you. 

She hugs him .

They both have some quality time together. 

( Flashback ends) 

Note ::: Hello guys, thank you every one who appreciates this TS. Sorry for being late. There is one chapter left which will soon be uploaded. 

Guys so this chapter is more than 3000 words ( a great remark) ๐Ÿ˜ .

Plz like and comment. Love you all. I don't know this part is good or not. I am not sure for this. Plz tell me how it is. 

Lisarvas thumbnail

Superb update๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ 

It made my sunday.....

Thank you for such a wonderful update.....

And hoping for many more updates from you soon....

Vermilion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lisarvas

Superb update๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ 

It made my sunday.....

Thank you for such a wonderful update.....

And hoping for many more updates from you soon....

Thank you so much. BTW you are new to this forum. A very warm welcome. 

My name is Neera and your. 

Vermilion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyapriyu

Same 2 you dear 

The teaser looks amazing...

I love these type of stories....

Plz donโ€™t make us wait for long....

Keep writing...

Thanks priya. Second part is updated. Give it a look. ๐Ÿ˜Š