Kalma FF:: Teri Jannat me, ishq ki chaah part 4 updated pg 9 , 16-4-20

Vermilion thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Three Shots :: Teri Jannat me , Ishq ki chaah 

Part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Malhar POV ))

This day , may be the most cursed day in my whole life. This day is going to take away my reason to live. Reason for which my entity exist. Reason for which my eyes have vision. Reason for which my breathes are running. Reason for which my heart is beating. Everything is going to lost today. 

((3 rd Person POV ))

He is lying on his bed with a restlessness in his aura. A sense of irritation, anger, sadness, grief and repent everything combine in his tears. Tears which are still fresh and so consistent from past 1 month, that they took his charm. The eyes which are full of mischief and proud are now, just a ocean with a lot of gloom. 

Time :: Midnight 

His sleep are gone to a place from where it will never return. 

((Malhar POV ))

Why these 5 years I spent with her, exist. These moments made me to fall for her eternally. Every morning I woke up and watch her angelic face, my life took a path to heaven. Even her simplicity is not simple. She posses a lot of glamour even in her simplest look. Those soft curls falling on her sleeping face, a smile which was permanent on her face, always reminds me that I have the most precious lady in the world with most beautiful heart. 

I don't crave for her figure ,I crave for her smile. Her twinkling eyes which are far away from world fake blue eyes. Her black eyes are so deep. 

This eyes are so deep

I have fallen in them .

A endless journey of

Falling into them

That's why I never

Get enough time

To reach your bottom

Of heart and soul.

That's the reason 

Why I always crave to be with you. 

But you are going. Today we will separate. 

I loved the moments which I exist with her. 

If these 5 years wouldn't exist, then it will be so easy for me to bear our separation. 

These memories with you which I admired before but now I hate them , as they will make me weak every time. 

3rd Person POV 

Malhar took his phone from side table and scroll down through his picture gallery. 

Every picture  is just either of her or them. She have such a great value in his life. He tried to delete them. But couldn't. 

Malhar POV 

Why Kalyani, why are you doing this to me. Why you made me so much confused. I love you and my every part do. But now you want to leave me. I don't know how can you do this. I even can't delete your one picture , how can I sign the paper which will end our relationship. I don't respect these papers but I want you to be happy, that's why I agreed to divorce you. 

Flashback ::: 3rd person POV 

Past 1 month,,,, 

Kalyani was living in a PG in Mumbai, as she was pursuing 1 year fashion designing course. After 3 month, malhar went to meet her. These three months are cumbersome for him. A frustration of Kalyani being far from him and hell of work load on him. He finished all his cases and take a leave of one week. 

While journey to Mumbai, he was all exciting to meet her wife after a long time. He was just thinking what he would do just when he meets her. Would will he hug her first or kiss her on cheeks or kiss her on on lips or talk with her . It was a surprise for her. 

On arrival to her house....... 

Malhar press the bell. After 2 minutes Kalyani open the door. She was crying. Her all body was in gloom. She was very sad. 

Malhar hugs her as just she opened the door. 

((Malhar POV ))

It feels so blessed to have you in my arms. But wait..  Is she crying. But why. Why she is crying. What happened to her. Is she is fine. Is something bad happened. Is she is crying on my arrival. But why she will cry on my arrival. 

Malhar ::: Kalyani, what happened why are you crying. Is everything fine. 

She was so weak on her legs that she falls on malhar . He holds her in his arms and put her on her bed. 

He closed the door. 

Kalyani was all wet with water . Small beads of water on her face were mixed with her tears. 

((Malhar POV ))

Why Kalyani is wet.. Is she bathing when I arrived. But why she bathe wearing clothes. Wait wait, she always sat in cold shower when she was sad. Is anything wrong happened with her. But why she didn't called me if she was having some trouble.. ...

((Third person POV ))

Although in past 5 years, they fall for each other and confessed their love to each other, they never share physical proximity. The reason was justified by malhar. She should first be a working woman. 

Malhar thought to change her clothes. He puts a blanket over them. He closed his eyes and changed her clothes. 

If this will be a different situation, he will feel the outrage of hormones in him but now it was pure love and care. 

He checked whether she was having fever, but she was fine. 

After 2 hours she got her consciousness. She open her eyes slowly and saw his husband before her. She forgot the reason why she was crying. She hugs malhar and kissed him with full passion. 

((Kalyani POV ))

Oh ,, it feels so good in his arms. His warmth always make me feel elated. This hug is so good. Ummmmm... 

What a kiss we are having. I don't want to leave these petals ever. I just want them to intertwined for ever . Our lips sucking each other softly, prove how desperate we are for each other. Our tongue are fighting to dominant. But I don't want to dominate. I just want to never leave them.... 

Wait what  , what he is doing here . And wait, I am suffering. I have to leave him. I planned to face him later but this face off is destined for today only. 

But let me live in this moment only. Just a few moments more. 

((3rd person POV ))

When they feel a urge to breathe they apart from each other to breathe.

Malhar ::: Kalyani, are you fine. Is your health good. Why are u under shower in clothes. Why you cry when I arrived. You can tell me. 

Kalyani ::: Malhar ji thoda emotional Ho gayi thi. Bas nothing much. By the way I want to tell you something. 

Malhar ::: Yupp tell me. 

Kalyani ::: Malhar I think our relationship can't work any more. I am pissed off from this relationship. Our relationship is nothing. Our marriage is nothing. Then why should we stay in this meaningless marriage anymore. I don't want to be with you. 

Malhar ::: Kalyani what are you saying!! 

Kalyani ::: Listen Me first malhar ji. I want divorce . I am sick of this marriage. I want to live my life in my way and you should also live your life in your way. 

She said in a fastest manner which she could. 

Malhar was feeling like someone had punched his heart hundreds time. His mind stopped working. 

Keeping all his anger aside he sat on bed in front of Kalyani. 

He , with all tender care hold her face in his hands. 

Malhar ::: Kalyani tum kya keh rahi Ho. Tumhe pata hai. Hamari 5 sal ki shadi ka kya hoga. Hamare Pillu ka kya hoga. Hamare rishtey ka kya hoga. Hamare pyaar ka kya hoga. Tum mere saath aisa nahi Kar sakti. 

Kalyani eyes were filled with tear she was trying her best to resist that tears. 

Malhar could feel that Kalyani eyes are not matching her words. He knows these eyes.

These two eyes are full of repent. But why they are keen to divorce. 

Malhar felt his body shaking as he stared at her. Suddenly this uncertainty existed between them, suddenly everything seemed so different. There was this sense of vulnerability.

He lost his connection, nothing felt the same. In one moment everything had changed for both of them. She had changed everything for them .

" Answer me Kalyani " malhar shouted. 

Kalyani Start crying and uttered "" I am sorry "" . She ran to the other room and locked it's door. 

This day remarked a bad fortune in both of their lives. 

Flash back ends...... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index : Below 

Edited by Vermilion - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vermilion thumbnail

Hello all, this a three shot on kalma. Hope you loved it. Sorry for bad editing. 

Guys plz like and comment as, I write by giving time from my busy schedule (๐Ÿ˜†Definitely I loved kalma, so time nikal liya)). 

Tell me how is it. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Aww!

you have written it beautifully 

you explored their pain very nicely 

KalMa ๐Ÿ˜

thanks for writing 

please keep writing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice start.. painful yaar. Hope to see everything gets sorted out and Kalma always stay together 

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Nice dear I am astonished by kalyanis decision why she wants to go away. Update soon .loved it.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

5 years of celibacy in marriage ! Gall of this man " s self control . Ok so kalyani had some major issue , that has force her to break malhar' s heart so badly! Suspense  is building .We are waiting .

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Well Interesting update Neera 

Loved it 

Their pain was beautifully written 

What made Kalyani take this decision iam curious to know 

Please do continue soon

Vermilion thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

Well Interesting update Neera