Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: angel_nonu

hehe totally. Both sid and Ishani have flaws. and I am interested in journey on how they balanced each other. I was not pointing Dr sid but I was telling more on front that they should not promote that advising more surgeries to get money was fine. 

See with Ishani her flaws are highlighted but in today episode they have portrayed as if what Dr sid was totally correct so this I hope they do show that not all of his scams are correct.

and not only Dr Sid need Dr Ishani for lagam hehe but she also needs him to understand that there is middle ground and not everything is black n white. Both need to grow and involve with time. 

Yes i agree the surgery part is a bit harsh. 

And i also agree with whatever you are saying.. :D 

Dr Ishani and Dr Sid two diff entity but with same thoughts to serve mankind.. They both will keep influencing each other.. Yaay! I am so excited for them. 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just love dr Sid. He is a very good person at heart and a very good doctor. Like Ishani even he has his own reason to his character flaws. His sweet fun loving nature and big heart is loved by the staffs of Sanjivani also, that's why a staff was helping him in yesterday's episode.

Also, another remarkable thing is, Dr Shashank's trust in him. The way he was sure that the girl will be saved as Dr Sid saw her is so good! Namit is well suited for his character. 

Sidisha have good chemistry with each other, and their scenes yesterday were so cute! Can't wait for their love story to develop!

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dr Sid is the most lovable character of sanjivani . 

I never expected I will like namit so early .

His physique his voice and his naughty smirks  everything is making Sid the most adorable character. 

My only complaint with him he should improve a lot in emotional scenes.

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Just love dr Sid. He is a very good person at heart and a very good doctor. Like Ishani even he has his own reason to his character flaws. His sweet fun loving nature and big heart is loved by the staffs of Sanjivani also, that's why a staff was helping him in yesterday's episode.

Also, another remarkable thing is, Dr Shashank's trust in him. The way he was sure that the girl will be saved as Dr Sid saw her is so good! Namit is well suited for his character. 

Sidisha have good chemistry with each other, and their scenes yesterday were so cute! Can't wait for their love story to develop!

Yaay, Sidisha ♥ my new couple crush already.

Loved their scenes. All of them. The way Ish was rubbing her cheek just bcoz Sid had touched her there and 'what? You want a hug right now? 

We should make a thread on SidIsha.. What say?  

Originally posted by: neenu55

Dr Sid is the most lovable character of sanjivani . 

I never expected I will like namit so early .

His physique his voice and his naughty smirks  everything is making Sid the most adorable character. 

My only complaint with him he should improve a lot in emotional scenes.

Would you belive I was asking my mom during that scene, 'Maa, have THEY changed Dr  Sid?' he was so bad in that scene. It was hard to belive it him only. :P 

He is at his best with Ish.. :D 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Yaay, Sidisha ♥ my new couple crush already.

Loved their scenes. All of them. The way Ish was rubbing her cheek just bcoz Sid had touched her there and 'what? You want a hug right now? 

We should make a thread on SidIsha.. What say?  

Bold:Yes please! I want a Sidisha AT here. 

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Bold:Yes please! I want a Sidisha AT here. 

someone needs to take responsibility for that and be admin of that. and also take permission with mod to start AT. 

Originally posted by: angel_nonu

someone needs to take responsibility for that and be admin of that. and also take permission with mod to start AT. 

Oh is that so?? Who's the moderator? Who will be the admin? Angle_nonu.. Please recieve the honour, will you?? 

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I'm really loving Sid's character as well, there is a charm to him, you can't help but get attracted to.

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Oh is that so?? Who's the moderator? Who will be the admin? Angle_nonu.. Please recieve the honour, will you?? 

Hey thank you but sorry it is really kind of big responsibility to handle AT. I am not really sure who is the moderator. We need to ask around with people.

What about you? Would you be able to be admin of AT.