Dr Sid's fan club??

Posted: 4 years ago

I like this guy Namit Khanna. I am not a celebrity fangirl person but this guy hooked me to the show the very first time i saw him. I think its both his acting ability and the way his character is introduced. And today when I watched the episode.. Bhoo! This good doctor has a full grown team to help him in his every act- from nurse to security officer to anesthesia team and a full operation team.  

Dr Sid.. You are a hell of a doctor. You have a whole fan club in Sanjivani. Bravo! Clap*clap*.

Same! I really like Sid as well. Namit is doing a good job. I can completely see him as the senior doctor. He is fun loving but he carries a sense of responsibility. 

I liked that as well, that he has his own set of people who has his back as well solely because his not only a good doctor but a good person also I'm sure that they also take their oath seriously and are as bad as rishab and Vardhan in how they view patients. I'm glad it wasn't just ishani and sid who cared about saving the girls life. 

Originally posted by bila_a

I liked that as well, that he has his own set of people who has his back as well solely because his not only a good doctor but a good person also I'm sure that they also take their oath seriously and are as bad as rishab and Vardhan in how they view patients. I'm glad it wasn't just ishani and sid who cared about saving the girls life. 

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

I also agree with you. For doctors all patients should be equal. 

I also like Dr sid character. Everyone can rule on world but the person who rule on heart is the real person. And Dr sid rule on people's heart. 

Originally posted by cuty1997

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

I also agree with you. For doctors all patients should be equal. 

Definitely,but I'm not surprised by the mentality of the little girl getting punishment for her parents crime. Stuff like that exists and it's a shame to see. 

Definitely,but I'm not surprised by the mentality of the little girl getting punishment for her parents crime. Stuff like that exists and it's a shame to see. 

This is very common in our society. This type of things always happen. It's not new thing. Some else do crimes and face someone else punishment. 

Dr Sid is my fav too πŸ€—

Namit really surprised me a lot in this show!!

I liked him since his prev show for his good looks but now I like him for his acting too 😁

Originally posted by malikakas

Same! I really like Sid as well. Namit is doing a good job. I can completely see him as the senior doctor. He is fun loving but he carries a sense of responsibility. 

The thing which mesmerised me most about him is, saving a life is the most important thing for him. Its really appreciable. And he had helped people so much, he had them by his side with his acts only. And above all he doesn’t do these to look good. He just does these. Because they are needed to   be done. Really.. Dr Sid is an awesome character. 

Plus when Dr Shashank said if Dr Sid had been there on bomb blast spot he would help the girl by any means. People who were asking why Dr Shashank allows Dr Sid's controversial schemes here's the answer. A doctor is more than just being a good surgeon or a physician.       

The ones helping  Dr sid with his act have taken the oath seriously. Yeah, I too agree. There will always be people like Rishab n Vardhan but we will have Dr sid and his team as well. 

I am also happy its not only Ishani  n Sid.. We need more positivity like this in our society.