Dr Sid's fan club?? - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

Yeah he was a lawyer in that show. That show was actually good n quite underrated. I liked the FL more than the ML in that show. But in this show, he is nailing it. 

I was the opposite. I thought Sid was pretty decent in Yeh Pyar Nahi toh Kya Hain. But didn't really gel with the FL's character. But to be fair the male character had the author backed role. 

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

The thing which mesmerised me most about him is, saving a life is the most important thing for him. Its really appreciable. And he had helped people so much, he had them by his side with his acts only. And above all he doesn’t do these to look good. He just does these. Because they are needed to   be done. Really.. Dr Sid is an awesome character. 

Plus when Dr Shashank said if Dr Sid had been there on bomb blast spot he would help the girl by any means. People who were asking why Dr Shashank allows Dr Sid's controversial schemes here's the answer. A doctor is more than just being a good surgeon or a physician.       

He is such a good person. He can put his ego aside and do what is right for the patients. He was impressed with Ishani's talents and encouraging them even though Ishani was giving him attitude. And even though Ishani got him suspended he is working with her and tried to console her when she was upset. So many male leads are shown to get angry over stupid things and hurt the female lead. But he is the opposite. He is a character that thinks beyond himself and his needs and that's what I love. 

Edited by malikakas - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: malikakas

I was the opposite. I thought Sid was pretty decent in Yeh Pyar Nahi toh Kya Hain. But didn't really gel with the FL's character. But to be fair the male character had the author backed role. 

I started liking sid's acting towards the later part(he was also named siddhant in that show 😆), tbh i only saw the last 30 episodes properly, before that i was watching it on and off as I wasn't getting time to watch it, i actually liked anu's character (the FL in that show) because i liked how she didnt misunderstand siddhant and also didn't immediately blame her father n waited to gather evidence i thought that was quite diff(usually in itv shows FL will always misunderstand the ML or vice versa) and coming to sid, among all the episodes idk why i loved him the most in that engagement episode where he confessed his love to anu. 

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: malikakas

He is such a good person. He can put his ego aside and do what is right for the patients. He was impressed with Ishani's talents and encouraging them even though Ishani was giving him attitude. And even though Ishani got him suspended he is working with her and tried to console her when she was upset. So many male leads are shown to get angry over stupid things and hurt the female lead. But he is the opposite. He is a character that thinks beyond himself and his needs and that's what I love. 

Yep,  well said. A different male protagonist this time!! :D

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I started liking sid's acting towards the later part(he was also named siddhant in that show 😆), tbh i only saw the last 30 episodes properly, before that i was watching it on and off as I wasn't getting time to watch it, i actually liked anu's character (the FL in that show) because i liked how she didnt misunderstand siddhant and also didn't immediately blame her father n waited to gather evidence i thought that was quite diff(usually in itv shows FL will always misunderstand the ML or vice versa) and coming to sid, among all the episodes idk why i loved him the most in that engagement episode where he confessed his love to anu. 

On engagement day..i will say in Siddhant Sinha style Uff Mahadev kisiko itna handsome na banaye

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

On engagement day..i will say in Siddhant Sinha style Uff Mahadev kisiko itna handsome na banaye

You are making me crazy about him girl!! 

malikakas thumbnail

They had some good concepts within the show. But I felt she was kind of childish in always expecting Sid to do what she wanted and never really having empathy for him. She got upset because he wasn't at his house on a Sunday when she showed up as a surprise.  Also he never had the advantages she had so I feel like she never took that into consideration. Like being upset that he was taking a job out of the country. I kind of felt like she was predisposed to thinking the worst of him. Also agreeing to marry someone else when you know you love someone else is a big pet peeve for me. Overall I feel like Sid's character just made more sense. 

Edited by malikakas - 4 years ago
super7879 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

You should watch his previous show you will love him even more

Yup you should watch his previous show it was called Yeh Pyaar Nahi to Kya hai and its on youtube. 

ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I m here after a long time that might be because after GHSP and Punar vivah i m interested in this drama as i have watched the old sanjivani when i was a kid i used to love Dr.Rahul mehra and Dr.Juhi singh and ofcourse Dr.Shashank now i have started watching this series i m loving it specially Dr.Sid he is a charmer😍

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have started to like Sid after this week he's different from other male leads for sure, I love how he doesn't get angry for silly reasons, nor he's mad at Ishani for getting him suspended. I think he knows she's not wrong and only believe what she seen, though I think Namit needs to improve alot in emotional scenes otherwise he's doing fine. And makers should give his character some layers too like they're giving Ishani.