Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: cuty1997

I also like Dr sid character. Everyone can rule on world but the person who rule on heart is the real person. And Dr sid rule on people's heart. 

Exactly. Dr Sid rules our heart too.. ^_^ some people's are beyond rules but closests to hearts. 

Remember how secuitry even helped him... ^_^

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

Dr Sid is my fav too 🤗

Namit really surprised me a lot in this show!!

I liked him since his prev show for his good looks but now I like him for his acting too 😁

I didn’t see his previous show. I heard he was a lawyer in that? Now i when i have seen him as a doctor i would like him to see as a lawyer as well. ^_^ 

Sid is everybody's favourite (y). Yo!!

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dr sid character is very lovable and one would fall in love at first watch itself. He is kind hearted soft from heart and very professional. He has been in sanjivani from three years and his good nature, helping poor etc have made his own place in Sanjivani. He have earned the trust of everyone in Sanjivani including Dr Shashank.

I am not sure if Dr shashank knows all his scams. Taking money to shift in VIP ward was ok but making natasha have more surgery was absolutely wrong as a doctor & I don't think Dr shashank knows every scam and if he knows then I hope makers show that this is not right to use his profession to play with doctors trust. 

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I have been following Namit for a while and started this show for him and the concept. But, he is making me fall in love with Dr. Sid now. Adore Sid now! 

Originally posted by: bila_a

Definitely,but I'm not surprised by the mentality of the little girl getting punishment for her parents crime. Stuff like that exists and it's a shame to see. 

Some pepople's have low mentality. Even a terrotist have the rights to receieve treatment. Even the law cant punish a person who's in need of medical treatment. And they throw doctors in the mess by forcing them not to save the lives.  Its really a shame. A mob is a bunch of idiots..most of the times.  

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

I didn’t see his previous show. I heard he was a lawyer in that? Now i when i have seen him as a doctor i would like him to see as a lawyer as well. ^_^ 

Sid is everybody's favourite (y). Yo!!

Yeah he was a lawyer in that show. That show was actually good n quite underrated. I liked the FL more than the ML in that show. But in this show, he is nailing it. 

Originally posted by: Mayashika

I have been following Namit for a while and started this show for him and the concept. But, he is making me fall in love with Dr. Sid now. Adore Sid now! 

I have started following him recently watching Sanjivani and he's fab actor.. And Dr Sid is way too much charming. Love him.

Originally posted by: angel_nonu

Dr sid character is very lovable and one would fall in love at first watch itself. He is kind hearted soft from heart and very professional. He has been in sanjivani from three years and his good nature, helping poor etc have made his own place in Sanjivani. He have earned the trust of everyone in Sanjivani including Dr Shashank.

I am not sure if Dr shashank knows all his scams. Taking money to shift in VIP ward was ok but making natasha have more surgery was absolutely wrong as a doctor & I don't think Dr shashank knows every scam and if he knows then I hope makers show that this is not right to use his profession to play with doctors trust. 

Yeah unnecessary surgeries shoyld not be promoted. But we have to remember Dr sid is not meant to be introduced as a flawless characters. He has his own faults in his characters... It's meant to be like this.  We will keep criticizing him of course but at the end of the day he's our very own Dr Sid right!! Flawless characters are boring... And Dr Ishani hain na..  Wo lagam laga degi thore bohot Dr Sid pe.. And will always end up as partner in crome for Dr Sid.. ^_^   

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

Yeah he was a lawyer in that show. That show was actually good n quite underrated. I liked the FL more than the ML in that show. But in this show, he is nailing it. 

Name of the show?

Yeah, he's nailing as Dr Sid, no doubt. And I think the trp of the show will be high in next few weeks. People at least have smething else to watch than the regulalr sansBahu saga.

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Yeah unnecessary surgeries shoyld not be promoted. But we have to remember Dr sid is not meant to be introduced as a flawless characters. He has his own faults in his characters... It's meant to be like this.  We will keep criticizing him of course but at the end of the day he's our very own Dr Sid right!! Flawless characters are boring... And Dr Ishani hain na..  Wo lagam laga degi thore bohot Dr Sid pe.. And will always end up as partner in crome for Dr Sid.. ^_^   

hehe totally. Both sid and Ishani have flaws. and I am interested in journey on how they balanced each other. I was not pointing Dr sid but I was telling more on front that they should not promote that advising more surgeries to get money was fine. 

See with Ishani her flaws are highlighted but in today episode they have portrayed as if what Dr sid was totally correct so this I hope they do show that not all of his scams are correct.

and not only Dr Sid need Dr Ishani for lagam hehe but she also needs him to understand that there is middle ground and not everything is black n white. Both need to grow and involve with time.