Agha Ali Talks About Break Up - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

so it means he was the one who left her?

sketie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

^^moi glad both realised before marriage

Moi really didn’t like d concept of dv🤬

You dont like the concept of what ? What is dv conc3pt ?

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@ sketie dv= divorce

sketie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ah yes , it must hurt like hell . . ... its very depressing and very hard.. its goid to think before marriage tgan after

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

so it means he was the one who left her?

I think it was a mutual decision .😊

my mum was saying she maybe got too sick of his possessiveness in band khirkiyan LOL

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

my mum was saying she maybe got too sick of his possessiveness in band khirkiyan LOL

I was afraid what happened in BK may happen in real life too. 😔

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

It is good that they didn't drag the relationship..

For some reason I think Sarah lost her charm after the breakup and her acting became very boring and monotonous.

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sarah started of really good in the beginning of her career, then she did loose her way, her past few shows have been really depressing to watch Band Khirkiyaan topping the list of the most boring serial of hers , with Sabaat coming next , I feel she is back to taking good projects and maybe a strong character too , she is also looking fresh from the pictures of her shoot with the cast, she was looking very upset in Mere Humdam, Band Khidkiyaan ,and Deeware Shab and her characters also were not interesting

Maya was on the same lines like most of her characters were the same , but now she is doing better in movies , Maya also had same selection of characters mostly and having similar expressions in almost every serial

I feel Sarah is happier after the relationship got over and she has moved on for the good, it is better to live separately than living together and regretting to not make a good decision earlier, Agha seems controlling as a person and Sarah should not be the one to always make adjustments, she has all the right to work after marriage , I am happy she chose to not listen to what he said.

Agha Sarah and Krystle Karan broke up around the same time and their personalities seem similar to me

Edited by mahakh - 5 years ago
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agha Ali always came across full of himself and from these interviews it seems like it would be a nightmare being married to him.

I always felt Sara could do better, and I actually think she had a lucky escape. InshAllah she'll find someone better suited, when the time's right.