Shweta Tiwari files police complaint against husband Abhinav Kohli

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Shweta Tiwari files police complaint against husband Abhinav Kohli, alleges domestic violence

Shweta Tiwari has filed a complaint against her husband Abhinav Kohli at Samta Nagar Police Station in Kandivali, Mumbai.

https://www.indiatoday.in/television/top-stories/story/shweta-tiwari-files-police-complaint-against-husband-abhinav-kohli-alleges-domestic-violence-1579909-2019-08-12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Poor Shweta. Second time she got a crap for a husband. But this is very common though. Even in the local papers you will read about many men molesting their wife's daughters from earlier marriage. People even say that some men seek to marry divorced women with pretty daughters. smiley7And sadly many times evil women turn a blind eye to it because they dont want to rock their marriage. 

I despair at the state of humanity

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Shocking!! Shweta Tiwari's husband Abhinav Kohli gets arrested after Shweta's complaint

She has pressed charges against him. Read on to know the entire story

Yesterday, Kasautii Zindagii Kay fame Shweta Tiwari was making the headlines as she was spotted on the streets of Mumbai crying and yelling. Although the reason for the same was unknown. But the things have surfaced now and it turns out that her marital bliss is not bliss anymore. As per the reports of an entertainment portal Shweta along with her daughter Palak were seen outside a Police station. 

Although the rumors of trouble in her marriage have been surfacing for quite a while now, we assumed there is nothing so serious. Neither Shweta talked about it to the media nor her husband Abhinav Kohli accepted any trouble in the paradise. But now the water has gone above the head. As per the reports, Abhinav slapped Shweta's daughter Palak in a moment of anger and the things got escalated.

Shweta then approached the Police and told them that these episodes are very common when he is under the influence of alcohol. Police filed a complaint and an offense under section No.342/19 u/s 354-A, 323, 504, 506, 509 IPC r/w 67-A IT act is registered against Abhinav Kohli at Samta Nagar Police station.

The Police report said that Abhinav has been outraging the modesty of Shweta's daughter Palak by passing vulgar comments on her and showing her objectionable pictures on his mobile since 2017. Owing to the charges, Abhinav was brought in to the Police station at around 1 pm yesterday and was interrogated in front of Shweta and Palak for 4 hours. 

As of now Abhinav has been arrested and the investigation is in process. On a related not Shweta Tiwari's previous marriage with Raja Chaudhary too got broken due to domestic violence. She ended that marriage in 2007.

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Abhinav's Mother Says That His Son is Innocent, Won't do Such a Thing With Palak; Details Inside!

She added that it's Shweta who wanted to divorce Abhinav...

Today, we woke up to the shocking news of Shweta Tiwari filing an FIR against her husband Abhinav Kohli.

Although the rumors of trouble in her marriage have been surfacing for quite a while now, we assumed there is nothing so serious. Neither Shweta talked about it to the media nor her husband Abhinav Kohli accepted any trouble in the paradise. But now the water has gone above the head.

Recently, Shweta accompanied by her mother and daughter Palak Tiwari landed at the Samta Nagar Police Station to lodge a complaint against Abhinav.

We got in touch with Abhinav's mother who told exclusively to India Forums, "I don't know what has happened but my son is innocent. Yes, Shweta wanted a divorce but Abhinav didn't. He wanted their son should get the love of both mother and father. And about Palak, how will my son do such thing? He has seen her grow up in front of him. When Shweta was in Big Boss house for three months Abhinav took care of her from sending her to school and everything. How will he do something like that. I don't know why Shweta has done this but all I can say is that my son is innocent."

Abhinav has been arrested after Shweta alleged him of abusing her daughter Palak, showing obscene content to her and using filthy language to abuse her. 

I Remember how raja tortured her during kzk days. It was so bad that ekta used to provide security to her and another entrance to go if he came to sets to fight. She is such a fantastic actress ( prerna who knew acting ) but her personal life is so sad. Stay strong shweta and make a strong comeback. 👍🏼

And i m sure shweta did right thing here. Her motherly instinct helped her. No sane mother will allow her husband to do such things to her children 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Poor woman. But please don't post TV celebs news here. Post them on TV forums, or fan clubs.

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She may be using her PR , will wait for house husband's version as well .

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anachronist

She may be using her PR , will wait for house husband's version as well .

Unbelievable. 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She seems to be a creep magnet

First Raja now this guy! 

Ennuyi thumbnail

It's been happening since 2017 and now she woke up? Feel bad for her yes, but should have taken action when it first started.