Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Poor shweta. Pehle waala chaman chu tha aur ye to usse b bada waala nikla. Shweta's daughter should've told her mom when he showed her the picture for the first time. Aise chaman ko lifetime imprisonment honi chahiye.

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

This reminds me of a crime patrol epi . I was shocked by that story but I had no idea this can be this common, This makes me feel sick . His mother siad he took care of her when Shweta was in Big Boss and now I have awful thoughts in my mind about that too.

Thankfully someone else share the same thoughts as me.

Maybe these incidents started from then only and poor little girl would have been traumatized. 

More than Shweta,I feel bad for Palak. Poor girl didn't get the love of her father, and now even her stepfather comes out to be an equally awful person. 

May God give her strength. 

And women like Abhinav's mother are the reason behind domestic violence increasing in India. Seriously!!! 

In chaman's step father /mother ko jab stepchild ko apna samjhna hi nahi hota hai to BSDK ke shadi pe bol nahi sakte kya smiley7 bina baccho ke shadi karunga /karungi 

and as per news its happening since 2017, Shweta ko pata tha ? ya daughter ne bataya nahi ab tak ?

Originally posted by: Anachronist

She may be using her PR , will wait for house husband's version as well .

I agree. Look at all those jumping to conclusion without knowing how easily laws are misused by Lawyers these days. 

This man married a divorced controversy prone woman with a daughter - surely he cannot be that bad. How many men will do it? Will have to hear his side of the story before jumping to conclusion. 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I must say Shweta is such a strong woman.Hope this phase pass soon.This must be so stressful for her.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

It's been happening since 2017 and now she woke up? Feel bad for her yes, but should have taken action when it first started. 

Could be that palak told her now that it's been happening since 2017... 

This is just so horrible 

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

I agree. Look at all those jumping to conclusion without knowing how easily laws are misused by Lawyers these days. 

This man married a divorced controversy prone woman with a daughter - surely he cannot be that bad. How many men will do it? Will have to hear his side of the story before jumping to conclusion. 

He did not do any favor marrying her. ðŸ¤¢

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What the eff. What does this even mean? Did he do some favor on womankind by marrying her just cause she divorced and got rid of a wife beating husband? 'Divorced controversy prone woman with a daughter..' Well you know who else is divorced controversy prone with two boys - Hrithik Roshan. I guess anyone who marries him in the future and then abuses him will also receive your abundant benefit of doubt. Surely we would need to hear their side and not believe Hrithik explicitly. Cause divorced controversy prone man with children you see... 

Originally posted by: LaalGulab

He did not do any favor marrying her. ðŸ¤¢

He did a favor. He could have married any baggage free single woman. Why marry her when she came with another nuisance like Raja Chaudhary? And there were so many nonsense said about her by Dolly Bindra too ðŸ¤¢

darkzarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He did a favor. He could have married any baggage free single woman. Why marry her when she came with another nuisance like Raja Chaudhary? And there were so many nonsense said about her by Dolly Bindra too ðŸ¤¢

I love how whenever anything related to women comes out you always blame the woman no matter what, the consistency is amazing