Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Good on her! As a mother her daughter's well being should be her number one priority. 

Originally posted by: Myer

She seems to be a creep magnet

First Raja now this guy! 

Then most desi women are 'creep magnets' too since it's a reality in most homes in the subcontinent. 

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Then most desi women are 'creep magnets' too since it's a reality in most homes in the subcontinent. 

I think that is too much of generalization. Not most homes are like this. Yes i agree there is problem in our society which needs to be tackled but don't generalize everyone here.. Not everyone is creep. Most people i know don't do such stuff. But won't deny  there are many creeps out here.

Parents need to teach their kids from childhood about good values etc, so they become good humans when they become adults

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such awful people exist in the world ðŸ¤¢

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

This issue is not new in the society. I am sure there are people who accept step-children with love and honour, but most dont. 

Its been in the news for ages in the West and now its happening in India. 

Life for a woman is tough.. 

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

It's been happening since 2017 and now she woke up? Feel bad for her yes, but should have taken action when it first started. 

i think we can give her benefit of doubt. Palak mightn't have told her because her mother had already suffered a bad marriage and she stayed silent  . Finally she got courage to tell and shweta reacted. Shweta is one strong woman and i feel if she had been informed, she would've taken action beforehand...

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This reminds me of a crime patrol epi . I was shocked by that story but I had no idea this can be this common, This makes me feel sick . His mother siad he took care of her when Shweta was in Big Boss and now I have awful thoughts in my mind about that too.

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

I think that is too much of generalization. Not most homes are like this. Yes i agree there is problem in our society which needs to be tackled but don't generalize everyone here.. Not everyone is creep. Most people i know don't do such stuff. But won't deny  there are many creeps out here.

Parents need to teach their kids from childhood about good values etc, so they become good humans when they become adults

Every third woman in India so definitely not a generalization. I don't generalize about stuff like this esp when the stats themselves are worse than any generalization one can come up with. 

Also most people we know most even make 1â„… of the population. And even then domestic violence is a dirty lil secret that doesn't leave the four walls. Nobody shows signs of being a domestic violence perpetrator and most of them get away with beating their wives and daughters and sons as an act of anger. 

Anyway, I agree with you on the children thing. Its all conditioning. I especially commented on this cause the person I quoted sort of labelled Shweta as the one who attracts bad people somehow making her part of the problem which she isn't. 

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

i think we can give her benefit of doubt. Palak mightn't have told her because her mother had already suffered a bad marriage and she stayed silent  . Finally she got courage to tell and shweta reacted. Shweta is one strong woman and i feel if she had been informed, she would've taken action beforehand...

der ayr par durust aye.

Even if she knew earlier but reacted now,we should applaud her for that.

So many women keep quiet about such incidents forever and even blame their daughters in stead.

We should stop blaming the victims.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

^Exactly . Almost 60 to 70% houses father beats the wife and kids. Its true.