Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

What the eff. What does this even mean? Did he do some favor on womankind by marrying her just cause she divorced and got rid of a wife beating husband? 'Divorced controversy prone woman with a daughter..' Well you know who else is divorced controversy prone with two boys - Hrithik Roshan. I guess anyone who marries him in the future and then abuses him will also receive your abundant benefit of doubt. Surely we would need to hear their side and not believe Hrithik explicitly. Cause divorced controversy prone man with children you see... 

Well, people of IF forum shamed n name called Hrithik bcoz of the same.  So, ye Shweta Tiwary kyun nahi? If tomorrow, the man is proved innocent and Shweta is accused of cooking up charges, will u apologize to him?

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

He did a favor. He could have married any baggage free single woman. Why marry her when she came with another nuisance like Raja Chaudhary? And there were so many nonsense said about her by Dolly Bindra too ðŸ¤¢

Are you serious?

Who is Abhinav anyway? Why would a single successful woman marry him? ðŸ¤¢

What if Abhinav had married Shweta for her money? ðŸ¤¢

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I agree. Look at all those jumping to conclusion without knowing how easily laws are misused by Lawyers these days. 

This man married a divorced controversy prone woman with a daughter - surely he cannot be that bad. How many men will do it? Will have to hear his side of the story before jumping to conclusion. 

You think a mother would  file a false complaint regarding her daughter in this fashion? That too in this country where people usually try to hide such incidents?Especially when she knows this case will be all over the news. Which sane parent does that knowing how badly it can affect their child?

And how on earth marrying a divorcee with a child makes him a good person? Is that not jumping to conclusion? 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He did a favor. He could have married any baggage free single woman. Why marry her when she came with another nuisance like Raja Chaudhary? And there were so many nonsense said about her by Dolly Bindra too ðŸ¤¢

You keep crying about Hrithik being a victim all day and night on this forum but have zero shame victim blaming women. What Raja Chaudhary did to Shweta isnt her baggage to carry for life,victims don't come with their abusers baggage. Am appalled by this. Next time you cry about Hrithik and how nobody takes what he faced seriously,maybe remind yourself that you too need to take abuse against women seriously. Victim blaming at its finest. 

Originally posted by: mysterious_rain

I love how whenever anything related to women comes out you always blame the woman no matter what, the consistency is amazing 

As if women are some angels who cannot be wrong or lie? If u believe in equality, stop hiding behind woman card first. If the man is blamed, so can the woman. If a man can be questioned or doubted, so can the woman. THAT is equality. 

All i said is wait to hear the other side and saying that he knowingly married a woman with a daughter - and  it is wrong to accuse him without knowing the other side. Which is the LOGICAL thing to do. 

Look at what all you wrote against the man already based on JUST her side. Clearly, the country needs to bring a Law to protect men from misused Laws. 

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaalGulab

Thankfully someone else share the same thoughts as me.

Maybe these incidents started from then only and poor little girl would have been traumatized. 

More than Shweta,I feel bad for Palak. Poor girl didn't get the love of her father, and now even her stepfather comes out to be an equally awful person. 

May God give her strength. 

And women like Abhinav's mother are the reason behind domestic violence increasing in India. Seriously!!! 

Its a huge possibility. He can also maybe threatening her or manipulating her which is why she never talked about it before this. I feel horrible for her just wondering what kind of a life she must be leading.I m just glad she came out to her mother and finally this nightmare will be over for her. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well, people of IF forum shamed n name called Hrithik bcoz of the same.  So, ye Shweta Tiwary kyun nahi? If tomorrow, the man is proved innocent and Shweta is accused of cooking up charges, will u apologize to him?

The way you hate women is unbelievable. Am shocked. 

Shweta is way bigger star and rich than abhinav. She has her own acting school where abhinav also teaches. If abhinav married a woman with past baggage,  it is quite clear he married her for money and employment  as shweta is way more rich than him and owns many businesses.  Noone knew his name before his relationship with shweta

Its actually shweta who married a flop actor. 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

The way you hate women is unbelievable. Am shocked. 

The way you hate men is unbelievable. Am shocked. NOT. U hear a case and bring all kind of irrelevant statistics to convict the guy. Hv u bothered to knw the details from other side? 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
darkzarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So she married two losers. That makes her a Bigger loser ðŸ˜†

Hrithik is a loser too by that logic since you love to victim blame