Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Ajay Devgan too.

But what will happen Vivek Agnihotri’s film on article 370? Will he change the script? Anyway, his project will a handycam movie. Just erase and reshoot. 

He should ideally delete most of his movies 😆

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good move. Finally some progress on this issue. This will help in bringing Kashmiris to the mainstream. 

Specially happy about Ladakh, the people there deserve it. They along with the people from Jammu have been neglected for so long despite not being part of the problem. 

I just hope that Prashant Bhushan or any of his followers don't start their PIL drama for this again. 

Edited by trouble_006 - 4 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Ajay Devgan too.

But what will happen Vivek Agnihotri’s film on article 370? Will he change the script? Anyway, his project will a handycam movie. Just erase and reshoot. 

Would add more fottage maybe.

Like zero dark thirty last half hour was changed coz they caught Osama while filming

akshay kumar trolls r killing me🤣

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am from j&k and thank god that shitty article has finally been scraped from my state. I am so happy right now. Ab bolo kisko chahiye aazadi? 😂

Edited by YouKnowNothing - 4 years ago
Sociopath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jahanaroosa

Kashmir  is not India's part indian govt and public behaving they had achieved  any thing  but  India send their army on Kashmir in 1970 by  force it was like they stole Kashmir  and now doing this by hook and crook but things will get worst Bec kashimr  will get its freedom  one day  they can't  be merge in inda by force of army

Shut the fu*k up and sit the fu*k down. Our state is integral part of India and it always will be!!! We are indians. Stop poking your nose in our country's matter and go worry about the state of your country and instead of poking nose in our matters, do something abt the terrorists residing in your country.

Originally posted by: YouKnowNothing

I am from j&k and thank god that shitty has finally been scraped from my state. I am so happy right now. Ab bolo kisko chahiye aazadi? 😂

fellow dogra or kp? Happy day for us. 70 years of unfair treatment towards us is over!

Sociopath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

fellow dogra or kp? Happy day for us. 70 years of unfair treatment towards us is over!

Dogra and yeah happy day for us. We are celebrating here.

Originally posted by: YouKnowNothing

Dogra and yeah happy day for us. We are celebrating here.

ithe de bomb fada de saare🤣 . dhol bhi bajaya loga ne ithe to! meethai band the peye😆 jammu te khuli celebration hoya di honi