Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jahanaroosa

India send their army on Kashmir in 1970 by  force it was like they stole Kashmir  and now doing this by hook and crook 

What is this new history? Please teach us.

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But I think the state should've been trifurcated. Isolate the problematic Kashmir from Jammu.

Originally posted by: nigahen

But I think the state should've been trifurcated. Isolate the problematic Kashmir from Jammu.

One of this gonna happen.

Either they will increase seats in jammu as we occupy more area or they will separate  it.

Anyways hoping for separation. Even if they dont seperate,  kashmiri domination is over!

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

One of this gonna happen.

Either they will increase seats in jammu as we occupy more area or they will separate  it.

Anyways hoping for separation. Even if they dont seperate,  kashmiri domination is over!

Even if Jammu seats increase, it has lost Ladak seats (which was pro India). So, it just got compensated. So, how will Kashmir’s domination over Jammu decrease?

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Even if Jammu seats increase, it has lost Ladak seats (which was pro India). So, it just got compensated. So, how will Kashmir’s domination over Jammu decrease?

Centre will control the power over jk UT.  They must be planning something big. I doubt bjp will give powers back to kashmiri parties after all this and they know they won the trust of  dogras of jammu. There are talks about many new districts formation here. Like kathua district has mamy areas which can be formed as new constituency! So they will compensate it with that. Next elections will be held on their terms. Kahsmiri dominance is over. We have to wait!

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nigahen

I think it is proposed

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Huge fight broke out between Akshay, John and Vicky , for the script 

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Do you know how many zeros are there in millions ? Do you know the population of Kashmir ? Do you have any sense of ratio and proportion? Thanks for proving my point though. Facts se koi matlab nahin, hyperbole ki dukaan khol rakhi hai

Edited by SatoshiNakamoto - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

https://www.facebook.com/598599026865301/posts/2591228014269049/?app=fbl

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Ajay Devgan too.

But what will happen Vivek Agnihotri’s film on article 370? Will he change the script? Anyway, his project will a handycam movie. Just erase and reshoot.