Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

my frnds got drunk but i dont drink. pepsi zindabaad🤣 but my frnds got drunk for sure. we r not underage. we r in 20 plus zone. I used to think u r an adult. Bacha nikla 😆

Lol not a baccha. I am 17 only 1 yr away from adulthood 😆

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Really good move imo. Also extremely courageous,I have to applaud that. Let's hope for a peaceful j&k . Congo to the locals🤗

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YouKnowNothing

Lol we are local people and we are celebrating here. So yeah you don't worry abt us. Go worry abt your own country.

typical low life idiot lol..low iq

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

Lol ikr. Everyone knows what an idiot you are. You don't have to tell us. Like i said go worry about your own country.

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

A bigoted person like u is the one to talk! it must be hurting u i understand. U dont speak for us, the locals!

Worry about your country. 

Lol not a baccha. I am 17 only 1 yr away from adulthood 😆

haha still quite young. College abi start nai hua hoga! Thats gud! is crpf active there too? i always puke whenever i try to drink. Damn kids r better than me!

Lol ikr. Everyone knows what an idiot you are. You don't have to tell us. Like i said go worry about your own country.

i never quoted u stupid low life

do u have any shame?

koi izzat hai tumhari lol

behgairat ko bhi ek bar bolo toh woh chup ho jata hai

i gave my view...dont like it ...move on. 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

As a local of jammu, we people have endured dominance of kashmiri leadership and their biased attitude towards kashmiris, who get most state jobs, education and as well as promotion. After the removal, hoping to increase seats in jammu division, as we occupy more area , so there should be more seats here when election process starts in future.

Now jk is ut with legislature.  That is good step. Either they will separate jk or seats will be increased here

Jammu and kashmir is part of india and to make it fully integrate with india, Government needs to take this action which is necessary. No more appeasement to particular region and community.

The people of jammu loves india but the biased media never shows our love for country. We live peacefully. We have enough of kashmiri appeasement 

Also with removal of articles, private firms, IT sector will emerge here which will increase job opportunities.

Jammu people stands with the government!

If kashmiri cause riots, they will be treated with what they deserve. As simple as that. If they pelt stones,  they cant expect to be treated with garlands.

Jk people are among top 5 with long lives. But for law abiding citizens!

JAI HIND!

Being a native of J&K myself, i can vouch for whatever he/she said is true to the core. We (people of Jammu) have suffered second hand treatment from both state and Central govt till now. I hope after this, the situation would improve because we, people have Jammu, have always believed in one India.

A bigoted person like u is the one to talk! it must be hurting u i understand. U dont speak for us, the locals!

Worry about your country. 

abey chup lol...bada aaya mujhe gayaan dene lol

idiot 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Someone in my office who is from J&k, ordered sweets and asked office boy to distrube on entire floor.😆

Mujhe to naam bhi nhi pata but sweets on Monday. 👏