Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

This is NOT THE RIGHT TIME.

Raima should have come but she should have stepped in when these two relationships had already progressed, like they were husband and wife then her entry as she called herself the central positive character would not have disturbed the viewers, now things are predictable, and the writing is also not stable... rohit as a surgeon does not look like one Sorry...

Qwerty1001 thumbnail

Hey guys, new to this forum and to the show. Can someone please help me understand the dynamics of the Sippy family? I understand who Rohit's mom, dad and Dadi are, but who are the others in family eg YK? What's his relation to Rohit? 

priya185 thumbnail

Why are they going the stereotypical route of sonakshi causing the accident 

i hope they dont make her villain 

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya185

Why are they going the stereotypical route of sonakshi causing the accident 

i hope they dont make her villain 

The stereotypical route will be if everyone thinks she caused the accident and will misunderstand her, and be sorry and not convey it when the find out she did not. πŸ˜†

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Qwerty1001

Hey guys, new to this forum and to the show. Can someone please help me understand the dynamics of the Sippy family? I understand who Rohit's mom, dad and Dadi are, but who are the others in family eg YK? What's his relation to Rohit? 

Naren-Rohit's dad   Veena- Rohit's mom

Sukmani- R's dadi

Aakash (curly hair) and Nishi - Naren's siblings and Rohit's chacha and bua 

Deepa (lawyer)-aakash girlfriend, YK-Nishi's husband and Pooja-Nishi's daughter and Rohits cousin

Ajeeth and Rohan- Rohit's brothers. Tanya- Rohan' s wife. I believe that's allπŸ˜†

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The smug look on Sumita face when Rohit entered the set and the fact he gave Raima the lift to Sippy mansion will make him team up with Raima as YKs mother now is hell bent on instigating Raima.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

The first sign that something is wrong before the TRP's is out when discussions start to lessen on the forum...Makers should have considered it as a matter of fact....

Here this stalker track is such a disturbance not needed completely.