Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Poor you, seems like you worked so hard to decipher Sona's silence ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Okkies..... I tried to decipher d reason behind sona keeping her tongue tied about the actual deal from Rohit/Sippys....

So according to my chitti brain🤓, Sona doesnt want Sippys to feel guilty once they came to know about her menacing deal for pooja's sake. Sippys wil definitely feel guilty rit? Dont you guys remember how Rohit trashed her nd never let a small thing to bring her to the lowest of the low....He was the only(indirectly) cause for Suman aunty's HA nd now Suman aunty is a heart patient ðŸ¤“.....After all these things she did a daring stint only to save pooja's izzat....Wont the sippys die out of guilty???😭😭 atleast Rohit???😭 May b she doesnt want Rohit, the new found love of her lyf not to feel more guilt (as hes' already feeling d same with Raima) Thats y shes wrapping the truth...😳

So this is what I concluded from literally banging my head wid muted SonaI'm not aimed at justifying or defending Sona from any angle. Am irritated just like anyone......But tired to think from Sona's POV...Its just my opinion...

Sandip Sir, I dont want this thread to be used often... Please bring in logical twists ðŸ¤”

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: gina24

Now it's a matter of her career and still she's being adamant.

Why dude why?

There's no specific reason(S) for it...Let's believe that is her love for Rohit.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Why is this show slowing down after the ME, one petty thing happens per episode, Now this speed has started annoying me.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Everyone is **HAPPY** no one is frustrated, WOW!!! NO RANT that's quite good.

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

wait for d raima track.. Atleast fr d initial days of this track this thread will b highly active. Hw much we try to act cool we'll surely b frustratd fr some days😆

SaTi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Funny how we are making posts on the frustration/rant thread because we have no frustrations/rants for the show. ðŸ˜†Haven't seen that happening anywhere else in any context. ðŸ¤£

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaTi4ever

Funny how we are making posts on the frustration/rant thread because we have no frustrations/rants for the show. ðŸ˜†Haven't seen that happening anywhere else in any context. ðŸ¤£

This is for sure something very RARE for a show because normally this thread is always on high.😆 But it looks good it means that everything is going smoothly and everyone is quite satisfied.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaTi4ever

The bomb will explode i mean the explosion name is Raima and may be then we will get people here.🤣 we are so bad that we want people to get frustrated and to rant.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The bomb will explode i mean the explosion name is Raima and may be then we will get people here.🤣 we are so bad that we want people to get frustrated and to rant.

Yuck, Raima. I hope her track is quick and she flies away like the makkhi she is in Rohits and Sonakshis life

freebird11 thumbnail

Hi buddy,

Plan to stop the watching khkt.. I am wondering why all the story writer thinking in more dramatic ways rather than normal story-line

Just now they plan propose each other.. immediately raima track that Sona is cause of her accident trap .. oh god...

All writer want world war type of storeline.. fight.. argument.. cheating.. 

No only is ready to build the story with real love.. trust.. how a real love would feel.. what responsibility they will have...

Hell with the show....

Good bye all..