Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Frustrations/Complaints/Rants thread.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Girlies/Ladies you can post all your frustrations complaints and rants about the show in this thread instead of opening a thread for every small problem you have with the show the story or the character (Not the actor please)

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Anju 🤗.. Must needed thread 👍🏼

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello forum waasis, I am new to this KHKT forum. Had to vent my frustration.. Glad i found this place. 

Started watching the show on a friends' recommendation.. And loved it till the fashion show drama started.. after that it just went downhill.. so just stopped watching it altogether.. now reading the WU for tomorrow's precap, hopeful that the show will pick up old reins again and be enjoyable again. 

Sona's monologues and Rohit's outbursts were just too ott to handle for me. No comments on othe chillum chilli that happened around them.  Hope for better episodes ahead..

Rant over!! 😆

-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Since Rohan is so eager to help Pari can he find some producer who will give her a project some where else,in some other city or state.(Though,it is cruel to wish working with her on any team and any person/s who would be willing to invest in her would be foolish)  So that,Sonakshi and Rohit can have their moments in peace without someone frowning and making faces over them.

Edited by -beena- - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

I wish they send Suman to an another city due to a major heart attack or something else concerning her health , send Pari with her as a help (A way Suman can get know her Pari attitude well also), Due to some circumstances creates by CRUEL Sumit Rohit and Sonakshi will get married...On returning back suman will get to know about it and will again suffer a heart attack, she will go in coma.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

It can be frustrations thread, but I must say I appreciate this show because in each household they respect their servants...They talk politely with them..Vinny is well respected and Ravi also ....not like in other shows where they are treated like slaves ...the abolition of slavery has ended a long time ago.

In nowadays no one can buy a human being also...These people are paid for working not for being treated as wild animals or for being ill treated.

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I wish they send Suman to an another city due to a major heart attack or something else concerning her health , send Pari with her as a help (A way Suman can get know her Pari attitude well also), Due to some circumstances creates by CRUEL Sumit Rohit and Sonakshi will get married...On returning back suman will get to know about it and will again suffer a heart attack, she will go in coma.

And then Suman will die, seeing this Praniti will come running, fell from stairs and die also

*PEACE*

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi-

And then Suman will die, seeing this Praniti will come running, fell from stairs and die also

*PEACE*

👍🏼 Well said, I like members who has the likes kidding.🤗

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope the cvs' stop Sona from talking to the camera, it is so so irritating. It is better to have a monologue instead of this breaking of the 4th wall which prevents us from getting into the story along with the character. We are reminded that it is only a story.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

After a long time binge watching a show! The last show I really watched with interest was Bepannah starring JW and HC. I was sceptical about giving it a go since I wasn't sure if I would like Dipika Kakkar given she had acted in SSK. No offense to the fans of the show but it has to be one of the most ridiculous show on ITV ever. But she has taken me by surprise. She is fab as Sona and loving the show so far! Love how they have depicted the hurdles of working in an Indian TV show and now I know how much of hard work goes into making them. Love her chemistry with Karan and RoNakshi are an amazing pair ⭐️

The only characters I did not like were Suman and Pari and I am sure everyone here shares the same sentiment 😛 I don't get what struggles she keeps talking about while it was Sona who has sacrificed a lot till this time. Sona quit her studies to support the family and that horrible woman never acknowledges her sacrifices. All her attention is reserved for her bratty daughter Pari who is another thankless b***h 🤬 Sorry for the language but she is absolutely despicable. Though Nishi overreacts at times but her anger is justified unlike Suman's actions. Suman only thinks about money. She doesn't even care about Sona's well being. I so wish Sona could disown her mom and sis and live with just her brother but Sona being Sona will never do such a thing 😵

As for Rohit (spoiler alert!) just caught a little bit of today's episode on Hotstar and looks like Raima is in a comatose state because a surgery he performed on her failed and it was her mom who slapped him. So I don't know how Rohit will fall for Sona while he still loves Raima and Raima unlike Karan (Sona's ex) was a nice person and Rohit got separated from her only coz of circumstances. Am sure once Raima is well, Rohit will want to reconcile with her. Just curious to see how the story will move forward.