Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Suggestion- Before it becomes too many to control, can we have links for fan-made stories like 'OS' 'AT' to be provided in one post so that those interested can access it from there. Otherwise the entire feeds are taken over by these posts and it becomes a cluster.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

MY FIRST AND REAL RANT!!!!

The first dragging which is still in its initial phase of giving headache to viewers has started...It is, 

WHY Sonakshi can't say the truth when it has turned into a police case??? A politician personal affair also comes to the forth of the citizens of the country then why after telling the truth about Pooja Sippy to the police officer the truth is being covered. It has turned into a muffled truth. 

She has been accused of having an extramarital affair (He was married) still an unmarried girl is quiet.

Stop dragging it CV'S...Bring it to the light and let the Sippys' know the truth start with Raima then Rohit juding his own feelings about whom he wants and finds as his true soulmate.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lol I was thinking that she's worried about Pooja's news leaking out to public if she spills d bean but the whole scenario is something else πŸ˜•

Why is she requesting d investigator to not tell the Sippys?? πŸ€” πŸ€” 

zeus thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is truly frustrating; It is quite illogical and hard to understand why she is holding on that 'secret'. It is only going to make things worse for her and for everyone. 

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wahi tho, why shouldn't the Sippy's know about it? Leaking to media I can understand but keeping it from the Sippy's, for the heck of me I can't understand it.

Edited by tranquilmelody - 4 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeus

This is truly frustrating; It is quite illogical and hard to understand why she is holding on that 'secret'. It is only going to make things worse for her and for everyone. 

IDK what's thwarting her from revealing d truth only to Sippy's... πŸ€”

GeekyBean thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

For the first time in 58 episodes, I m little annoyed. What is with sonakshi? What bad can happen if she just tells Rohit the truth. I could have understood if that was her personal issue and she wanted to keep it under the wraps, but this matter involves him and he is vehemently insisting to be told but still sonakshi is deliberately hiding it? Why the heck woman

gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Now it's a matter of her career and still she's being adamant.

Why dude why?

G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Okkies..... I tried to decipher d reason behind sona keeping her tongue tied about the actual deal from Rohit/Sippys....

So according to my chitti brainπŸ€“, Sona doesnt want Sippys to feel guilty once they came to know about her menacing deal for pooja's sake. Sippys wil definitely feel guilty rit? Dont you guys remember how Rohit trashed her nd never let a small thing to bring her to the lowest of the low....He was the only(indirectly) cause for Suman aunty's HA nd now Suman aunty is a heart patient πŸ€“.....After all these things she did a daring stint only to save pooja's izzat....Wont the sippys die out of guilty???😭😭 atleast Rohit???😭 May b she doesnt want Rohit, the new found love of her lyf not to feel more guilt (as hes' already feeling d same with Raima) Thats y shes wrapping the truth...😳

So this is what I concluded from literally banging my head wid muted SonaI'm not aimed at justifying or defending Sona from any angle. Am irritated just like anyone......But tired to think from Sona's POV...Its just my opinion...

Sandip Sir, I dont want this thread to be used often... Please bring in logical twists πŸ€”

Edited by l-NiklausFan-l - 4 years ago
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Okkies..... I tried to decipher d reason behind sona keeping her tongue tied about the actual deal from Rohit/Sippys....

So according to my chitti brainπŸ€“, Sona doesnt want Sippys to feel guilty once they came to know about her menacing deal for pooja's sake. Sippys wil definitely feel guilty rit? Dont you guys remember how Rohit trashed her nd never let a small thing to bring her to the lowest of the low....He was the only(indirectly) cause for Suman aunty's HA nd now Suman aunty is a heart patient πŸ€“.....After all these things she did a daring stint only to save pooja's izzat....Wont the sippys die out of guilty???😭😭 atleast Rohit???😭 May b she doesnt want Rohit, the new found love of her lyf not to feel more guilt (as hes' already feeling d same with Raima) Thats y shes wrapping the truth...😳

So this is what I concluded from literally banging my head wid muted SonaI'm not aimed at justifying or defending Sona from any angle. Am irritated just like anyone......But tired to think from Sona's POV...Its just my opinion...

Sandip Sir, I dont want this thread to be used often... Please bring in logical twists πŸ€”

I feel somewhere she too feels guilty for whatever happened with Pooja ; coz main target of all this was her n Pari not the younger sippy sis