Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I hope that I see some kind of maturity in today's episode from Ranbir towards Prachi. I feel that they will share a couple of scenes and I hope that I don't have to suffer through another Rhea's plan of framing Prachi again. I literally cringed in yesterday's episode when pragya tended to her knowing that she was responsible behind Prachi being framed for murder in the campsite😑😑😑. Pragya is being deliberately naive and unable to see her negativity towards Prachi. I skip her scenes because I can't see her face and she makes me puke with all her crazy antics. I am watching this show for Pranbir, Prabhi and Abhigya. I really don't care for her. Hopefully, I will enjoy the Pranbir scenes today and get to see some form of maturity from Ranbir as a boss.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

I hope that I see some kind of maturity in today's episode from Ranbir towards Prachi. I feel that they will share a couple of scenes and I hope that I don't have to suffer through another Rhea's plan of framing Prachi again. I literally cringed in yesterday's episode when pragya tended to her knowing that she was responsible behind Prachi being framed for murder in the campsite😑😑😑. Pragya is being deliberately naive and unable to see her negativity towards Prachi. I skip her scenes because I can't see her face and she makes me puke with all her crazy antics. I am watching this show for Pranbir, Prabhi and Abhigya. I really don't care for her. Hopefully, I will enjoy the Pranbir scenes today and get to see some form of maturity from Ranbir as a boss.

Agreed with every point of yours. Pragya is getting on my nerves with her attitude towards Rhea. 

So happy that there was no Rhea drama in today's episode. Loved pranbir today and also the Allah waariya song played at the end when Abhi was talking on the phone. I don't know why I am loving the near hits and misses of Abhigya. They define the phrase'so close , yet so far' perfectlyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Now, coming to Pranbir I loved how Prachi got a bit jealous when Ranbir was flirting with his female employeesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I really want to see the same kind of jealousy from Ranbir when a male employee starts taking a romantic interest in PrachiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She is sure to draw attention to the young male workers at the office with her good looks and hard work. I also loved how Prachi's words about Ranbir's father resonated with Ranbir and had a significant impact on him. I think he will gradually start to see her goodness and start admiring her positive outlook towards everyone in the long run. I can watch the scenes they had today over and over again😍😍😍. This show would have been so much better without all the vamps like Aliya, Rhea and Tanu

Miss-Behave thumbnail

So happy that there was no Rhea drama in today's episode. Loved pranbir today and also the Allah waariya song played at the end when Abhi was talking on the phone. I don't know why I am loving the near hits and misses of Abhigya. They define the phrase'so close , yet so far' perfectlyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Now, coming to Pranbir I loved how Prachi got a bit jealous when Ranbir was flirting with his female employeesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I really want to see the same kind of jealousy from Ranbir when a male employee starts taking a romantic interest in PrachiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She is sure to draw attention to the young male workers at the office with her good looks and hard work. I also loved how Prachi's words about Ranbir's father resonated with Ranbir and had a significant impact on him. I think he will gradually start to see her goodness and start admiring her positive outlook towards everyone in the long run. I can watch the scenes they had today over and over again😍😍😍. This show would have been so much better without all the vamps like Aliya, Rhea and Tanu

Unfortunately vamps are needed to keep drama flowing else a show can't run on just romance in ITV. ITV needs complications in it's stories to work in the long run. And yes I adored the pranbir scene today with prachi's slight praise for ranbir and his relationship with his father and how ranbir felt touched by prachi's words. Prachi wasn't jealous though, she was merely agitated with what she sees as his unprofessional behaviour in the office. We have to wait a while until we see possessiveness and jealousy in then for one another. SIGH! But patience is a virtue when it comes to love stories. 

I hope the wait for them to fall in love does not kill me. Only God knows how irriitated I was with Abhi way back when the show first started. The initial Pranbir scenes are way better than the initial Abhigya scenes. I guess I will enjoy their banter and the special moments they share like the last one. I am amazed that Pranbir has garnered a considerable fanbase in Turkey too. Really feel good about it.

Looks like I am the only one discussing pranbir here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I will discuss them alone because I am that obsessed with them and this week's pranbir scenes have been the best so far😍😘😘 I really loved how they started fighting at college and Ranbir got affected by Prachi's words about his relationship with his father at the office. The scene where Ranbir looked longingly at Prachi doing paper work at night with the melodious background tune stole my heart. The scene where Ranbir once again caught her in her arms when she tripped over the stairs and asked her if she felt something afterwards hinted at his growing attraction towards her 😍😍😍. I heard a rumour that Ranbir would get to know that Rhea was behind framing Prachi in the drug case. He would compare how Prachi felt genuinely sorry for him after he got himself arrested and Rhea simply yelled at her. This realization would make him like Prachi even more 😍😍😍. I have a very strong feeling that Ranbir will fall in love first. It is nice to see a guy fall in love first in ekta's serials for a change. THE writers are doing a good job of shaping up their relationship. It is really a shame that I wanted to see this kind of progression in the relationship of Abhigya rather than a forced revenge marriage 5 years ago when the show first started. The phrase "better late than never" could not be more perfect to describe my feelings about the show.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chashmish786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Looks like I am the only one discussing pranbir here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I will discuss them alone because I am that obsessed with them and this week's pranbir scenes have been the best so far😍😘😘 I really loved how they started fighting at college and Ranbir got affected by Prachi's words about his relationship with his father at the office. The scene where Ranbir looked longingly at Prachi doing paper work at night with the melodious background tune stole my heart. The scene where Ranbir once again caught her in her arms when she tripped over the stairs and asked her if she felt something afterwards hinted at his growing attraction towards her 😍😍😍. I heard a rumour that Ranbir would get to know that Rhea was behind framing Prachi in the drug case. He would compare how Prachi felt genuinely sorry for him after he got himself arrested and Rhea simply yelled at her. This realization would make him like Prachi even more 😍😍😍. I have a very strong feeling that Ranbir will fall in love first. It is nice to see a guy fall in love first in ekta's serials for a change. THE writers are doing a good job of shaping up their relationship. It is really a shame that I wanted to see this kind of progression in the relationship of Abhigya rather than a forced revenge marriage 5 years ago when the show first started. The phrase "better late than never" could not be more perfect to describe my feelings about the show.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I've been tolerating this show just for Pranbir. Thier scenes were okay this week but thier Jail scenes are my favourite. I knew Ranbir would fall in love with her first and when prachi does too that mini chudail will reveal the plan. I actually love prachi and Ranbir's characterization. Even though thier scenes are cliched but the meaning behind each and the character's motive is different from typical leads. How ranbir just offered her lift first otherwise as long as I remember male leads only turn back after driving far away and female leads always need rescue from goons in such situations. Thank god no such scenerio was shown. I'm liking prachi's no shit attitude as well.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

LOL dear I've been so busy this week that I haven't really been able to get online barely. BTW where did you get to know that ranbir will find out? Any source, because knowing ekta I don't find this believable. And yes the pranbir scenes were divine so far this week. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chashmish786

I've been tolerating this show just for Pranbir. Thier scenes were okay this week but thier Jail scenes are my favourite. I knew Ranbir would fall in love with her first and when prachi does too that mini chudail will reveal the plan. I actually love prachi and Ranbir's characterization. Even though thier scenes are cliched but the meaning behind each and the character's motive is different from typical leads. How ranbir just offered her lift first otherwise as long as I remember male leads only turn back after driving far away and female leads always need rescue from goons in such situations. Thank god no such scenerio was shown. I'm liking prachi's no shit attitude as well.

Yes! Both have aspects to them that irritate me, but also aspects I really find enjoyable. 

I saw this post on Instagram. I joined Instagram for following Pranbir. Sammy,  I know that you have a very busy life outside Ekta's cliche serials but the way you keep up with so many of her serials is astounding. I only watch kumkum bhagya and a few American shows on 123movies.