Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Yes, I mean not ruinedπŸ˜†πŸ˜† .  And after Prachi hates him, Ranbir will try to gain Prachi's trust back😎

Bahot mehnat lage gi. Plus he might be in big shit when abhi gets to know about it especially if he gets to know prachi is his daughter. 

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Bahot mehnat lage gi. Plus he might be in big shit when abhi gets to know about it especially if he gets to know prachi is his daughter. 

yes, he will. I think he will start working on completing Rhea's condition in the episodes that will be aired next week going by the photos posted on Instagram. I wonder if he will feel the tiniest bit of regret toying with Prachi's heart. Doesn't he realize how wrong it is to play with one's emotions? I literally cringed when he easily agreed to Rhea's bet. This is one aspect of his character I can't digest.  I still look forward to watching how he slowly starts becoming fond of prachi and start feeling guilty for his actions. This bet track eminds me of the movie 10 things I hate about you where the guy was paid to go out with the girl but eventually ends up falling for her in the process.😍😍😍

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

yes, he will. I think he will start working on completing Rhea's condition in the episodes that will be aired next week going by the photos posted on Instagram. I wonder if he will feel the tiniest bit of regret toying with Prachi's heart. Doesn't he realize how wrong it is to play with one's emotions? I literally cringed when he easily agreed to Rhea's bet. This is one aspect of his character I can't digest.  I still look forward to watching how he slowly starts becoming fond of prachi and start feeling guilty for his actions. This bet track eminds me of the movie 10 things I hate about you where the guy was paid to go out with the girl but eventually ends up falling for her in the process.😍😍😍

Yes but I guess makers think that if they show ranbir's refusal/ realisation right now then they won't be able to proceed with the love trap track, so they're leaving the realisation/ guilt of ranbir for when he starts taking an actual liking to prachi. 

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yes but I guess makers think that if they show ranbir's refusal/ realisation right now then they won't be able to proceed with the love trap track, so they're leaving the realisation/ guilt of ranbir for when he starts taking an actual liking to prachi. 

What I think will happen when Prachi finds out about Rhea's bet is Ranbir's supposedly non-existent older brother will appear out of nowhere and will start an instant liking to Prachi. The brother will be the exact opposite of Ranbir and will exactly be how Prachi described his ideal man to Shahana in the kitchen at the party before she got trapped in the drug scandal. The rumour of Rajat Tokas being opposite Mughdha in Kumkum Bhagya might not be a rumour after all. Morever, Ekta has a preposterous perchance for love squares

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@sherlock, absolutely. And if it is Rajat, would want a concrete love story. But again Sunny Bhai is there too. 😊I am saying this because Ranbir's sis is now totally absent.

So never know what EK will cook up next

Edited by Janas2017 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

What I think will happen when Prachi finds out about Rhea's bet is Ranbir's supposedly non-existent older brother will appear out of nowhere and will start an instant liking to Prachi. The brother will be the exact opposite of Ranbir and will exactly be how Prachi described his ideal man to Shahana in the kitchen at the party before she got trapped in the drug scandal. The rumour of Rajat Tokas being opposite Mughdha in Kumkum Bhagya might not be a rumour after all. Morever, Ekta has a preposterous perchance for love squares

BTW what did prachi describe her perfect man as? I didn't watch that episode.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Double post

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

See I think they have now scraped the idea of ranbir having another brother or even forgot that they mentioned it, because after that one time they mentioned that vikram has two sons and a daughter, they never gave any mention to that other son, name, or where he is, especially now that they are acting like ranbir is their only son who can handle the business. 

And I've seen zee tv do this before in tashan-e-ishq where the male lead's mother mentioned she has a daughter too during his marriage track early in the show, yet no daughter ever appeared, but instead they made a long-lost sister of the female lead appear even when there had been no hint or mention of the female lead having a sister, so zee could do the same silly mistake again, plus I remember in kasam se, bani before she was burnt had twins, and she hid one of the twins when the villain, meera was about to kill her (the twin was called krishna I think) yet after bani returned in the leap with a new face, the missing twin was never mentioned again or shown ever. 

Zee tv are messed up this way, plus I'd rather they bring in sunny than ranbir's brother otherwise this cast full of already underutilised actors will become even more packed. 

I simply don't get how american shows that air seasonally with 1 episode a week almost still manage to give interesting sub plots and screen space even to smaller supporting actors, yet ITV serials with their 5-days-a-week daily soap format is incapable of giving any real dialogues or any sub plots to any of the side actors throughout the entire run of the show?

BTW according to wiki ranbir's always-absent sister is apparently called mishti. 

Even some American shows do this. In big bang theory in one of the episodes they introduced Sheldon's twin sister upon whom everyone had a crush πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ because she was so hot. But they never expanded upon her character and she was only in a few episodes for the comic relief. Even in glee, they introduced blaine's supposedly non existent brother in one episode and conveniently forgot about him in the remaining episodes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Even some American shows do this. In big bang theory in one of the episodes they introduced Sheldon's twin sister upon whom everyone had a crush πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ because she was so hot. But they never expanded upon her character and she was only in a few episodes for the comic relief. Even in glee, they introduced blaine's supposedly non existent brother in one episode and conveniently forgot about him in the remaining episodes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nice to know that this silly stuff happens in american shows too, but don't understand that when family members are in ill health, family member is getting married or family goes bankrupt, why the once mentioned sibling/ child still never appears? Sounds so bad, and I'm saying this given what they are showing with ranbir being the only person who can handle vikram's business despite once mentioning he has another son, plus Tashan-e-ishq's kunj's once-mentioned sister never appearing when her brother got married, family went bankrupt, father was in coma or when her brother was pronounced dead. πŸ€£ These ITV serials are the weirdest.