Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

I saw this post on Instagram. I joined Instagram for following Pranbir. Sammy,  I know that you have a very busy life outside Ekta's cliche serials but the way you keep up with so many of her serials is astounding. I only watch kumkum bhagya and a few American shows on 123movies.  

πŸ˜† Honestly I'm on instagram a lot too for pranbir. I also don't get how I manage to be up to date with her shows, but I guess that's easy really when the same track runs for almost a year πŸ€£

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This party will go on for the entire week before we finally get to the scene where Pranbir meet again at the office. I want Ranbir to be a bit mature in approaching Prachi. By now Ranbir must have some clue as what kind of a man captivates Prachi's imagination😩😩😩😩

I am not a very intuitive person. Even I have some inkling as to what kind of a man Prachi likes. Ranbir is not going to get anywhere if he continues using cheesy pick up lines on her like he did in the recent episode. Prachi likes sophisticated, refined, mature and level-headed men. Heroes like Murat Sarsilmez of Ask laftan Anlamaz, Mr Darcy of Pride and Prejudice and Rikkard Ambrose of storm and silence fit the kind of ideal hero Prachi has in mind. Ranbir has to be a bit mature in approaching Prachi and choose his words very carefully while speaking to her. By now, he should know that she does not like blatant flattery or utter rudeness that Rabir demonstrates. I think he will try to change his attitude once Prachi starts liking a mature guy in front of himπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I am not a very intuitive person. Even I have some inkling as to what kind of a man Prachi likes. Ranbir is not going to get anywhere if he continues using cheesy pick up lines on her like he did in the recent episode. Prachi likes sophisticated, refined, mature and level-headed men. Heroes like Murat Sarsilmez of Ask laftan Anlamaz, Mr Darcy of Pride and Prejudice and Rikkard Ambrose of storm and silence fit the kind of ideal hero Prachi has in mind. Ranbir has to be a bit mature in approaching Prachi and choose his words very carefully while speaking to her. By now, he should know that she does not like blatant flattery or utter rudeness that Rabir demonstrates. I think he will try to change his attitude once Prachi starts liking a mature guy in front of himπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I think he himself will suss out the kind of guy she likes when he picks up on the things she doesn't like about him. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

This party will go on for the entire week before we finally get to the scene where Pranbir meet again at the office. I want Ranbir to be a bit mature in approaching Prachi. By now Ranbir must have some clue as what kind of a man captivates Prachi's imagination😩😩😩😩

I'm just surprised and happy that it seems this party will be incident-free. In the other parties, spoilers came out before the party episodes started of what would happen in the parties with prachi, so thankfully it seems nothing bad will happen to prachi in this party aside from ranbir trying to impress her on rhea's instructions which the spoilers said before the party episodes started. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

The only reason I've taken an interest in this show is because of Pranbir and this love bet track. Am curious to see how they will handle the fallout of it.

I still have to catch up on their scenes but I catch a few of them here and there via Insta. One thing I have appreciated is that Ranbir isn't the typical rich, playboy. He values relationships A LOT, especially the one with his Chief. Yes, there's a bit of a lax attitude about him but after this incident with Prachi, I think that'll change.

He'll continue to try to impress her with his usual ways but they won't work on her. She'll find out the truth, be really hurt etc. He'll realize not only his mistake but that he ended up actually falling in love with her. To win her love and trust back, he'll end up changing for the better. I.e., to the man that she wants as a life partner.

That is unless Ekta maiyya has other plans up her sleeves. πŸ˜†

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

The only reason I've taken an interest in this show is because of Pranbir and this love bet track. Am curious to see how they will handle the fallout of it.

I still have to catch up on their scenes but I catch a few of them here and there via Insta. One thing I have appreciated is that Ranbir isn't the typical rich, playboy. He values relationships A LOT, especially the one with his Chief. Yes, there's a bit of a lax attitude about him but after this incident with Prachi, I think that'll change.

He'll continue to try to impress her with his usual ways but they won't work on her. She'll find out the truth, be really hurt etc. He'll realize not only his mistake but that he ended up actually falling in love with her. To win her love and trust back, he'll end up changing for the better. I.e., to the man that she wants as a life partner.

That is unless Ekta maiyya has other plans up her sleeves. πŸ˜†

Ekta usually is predictable as it is. Anyways, I started watching for mughda, but stayed for all of the new gen cast and also because I also have some interest in the disha-purab-aliya angle. I'm obviously loving pranbir, but man I never saw that I would start digging aryan-shahana so much too. Both are too cute together. 

I kind of have this feeling that Ranbir will be a passionate lover once he really starts to fall for Prachi. He won't display the kind of immaturity that he exhibits. He will become a bit intense when Prachi starts pushing him away once she finds out the truth about the fake love bet. He will start realizing how much Prachi's presence affects him. By passionate I mean the kind of passion Sujal would feel around Kashish once she got married to Piyush. He will try to catch her off guard by coming closer to her and cornering her against a wall or a doorπŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Ekta usually is predictable as it is. Anyways, I started watching for mughda, but stayed for all of the new gen cast and also because I also have some interest in the disha-purab-aliya angle. I'm obviously loving pranbir, but man I never saw that I would start digging aryan-shahana so much too. Both are too cute together.

It's weird cuz I really like the actress but I just can't stand Aliya. She gets on my nerves too quickly and the guidance she's giving Rhea is all wrong. I hope her son stands up to her one day.

asmaanixx thumbnail

I kind of have this feeling that Ranbir will be a passionate lover once he really starts to fall for Prachi. He won't display the kind of immaturity that he exhibits. He will become a bit intense when Prachi starts pushing him away once she finds out the truth about the fake love bet. He will start realizing how much Prachi's presence affects him. By passionate I mean the kind of passion Sujal would feel around Kashish once she got married to Piyush. He will try to catch her off guard by coming closer to her and cornering her against a wall or a doorπŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

Okay, so since I haven't watched a lot of their scenes, you could be absolutely right in Prachi wanting more refined and sophisticated life partner. But the way that I had headcanoned her was wanting someone a little wild, passionate and spontaneous. Someone who likes to take control and claim her. And this wild side is in a totally sexual context. In other aspects of their lives, there's respect, patience, deep understanding and support for one another.