Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I wonder if there will be a slight change in Ranbir and Prachi's interactions at the office after this jail track. I really want some profound moments between them; the kind of moments that allow them to connect with one another on a raw emotional level.  I really liked the jail scene where the two bonded over their mutual love for Abhi. I like the fact they both share immense respect and love for Abhi. They are also not afraid to show it by going to extreme lengths for Abhi unlike Rhea who claims to love Abhi the most. Hopefully, Prachi's distorted perception of Ranbir will change in the coming episodes. There are also many exciting scenarios that can happen at the office like a random guy appearing at the office and giving special attention to Prachi, making Ranbir a tiny bit jealous. 

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sherlock, that'd be lovely. I guess they will take the fake love track on that route before Ranbir is exposed but by then he genuinely falls in love with her. But don't know what will happen after that. Now reading another love track between Disha and her friend. God knows how many love tracks πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€¨

Abhi Pragya, then Abgi Tanu, then Purab-Bulbul-A1, then P-D-A1, now, Disha new friend, Prachi, Ranbir, A2, guess Shahana and Aryan. Anymore left? I can bang my head with so many complicated love tracks. 😱😱😱😱

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

I wonder if there will be a slight change in Ranbir and Prachi's interactions at the office after this jail track. I really want some profound moments between them; the kind of moments that allow them to connect with one another on a raw emotional level.  I really liked the jail scene where the two bonded over their mutual love for Abhi. I like the fact they both share immense respect and love for Abhi. They are also not afraid to show it by going to extreme lengths for Abhi unlike Rhea who claims to love Abhi the most. Hopefully, Prachi's distorted perception of Ranbir will change in the coming episodes. There are also many exciting scenarios that can happen at the office like a random guy appearing at the office and giving special attention to Prachi, making Ranbir a tiny bit jealous. 

Good idea sherlock. I can see this happening. I doubt ranbir-prachi petty fights will stop after the jail track, but I think there will definitely be a growing understanding and trust between each other that will develop slowly from hereon.

Ranbir and Prachi are back to square one. Prachi won't easily look past his arrogance and Ranbir won't get over his presposterous obsession with Rhea. In today's episode, Ranbir was wrong in assuming that Prachi would drill him with one of her lectures and behaved rudely with her. Prachi initially intended to be nice to him but he did not give her the chance. I seriously hope that a male employee starts taking a serious interest in Prachi without her having any clue about the guy's intentions and Ranbir picking up on it. If he harbors any tiny romantic interest in her, he is bound to get a bit jealous. I wonder how he will be affected and act a bit possessive of her like he did in the jail scene.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Ranbir and Prachi are back to square one. Prachi won't easily look past his arrogance and Ranbir won't get over his presposterous obsession with Rhea. In today's episode, Ranbir was wrong in assuming that Prachi would drill him with one of her lectures and behaved rudely with her. Prachi initially intended to be nice to him but he did not give her the chance. I seriously hope that a male employee starts taking a serious interest in Prachi without her having any clue about the guy's intentions and Ranbir picking up on it. If he harbors any tiny romantic interest in her, he is bound to get a bit jealous. I wonder how he will be affected and act a bit possessive of her like he did in the jail scene.

Ranbir showing attitude to prachi yesterday was totally forced. Yes I would like to see that too that someone shows a romantic interest in prachi in front of ranbir, prachi obviously doesn’t catch on to it but ranbir notices it. Ranbir apparently likes girls with attitude like Rhea. Strange!

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Christie2017 thumbnail

Yeah, Sherlock. It seemed so out of context especially after last week's scenes. If this goes on, I'd that Prachi have a much nicer guy than this dumbo.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Yeah, Sherlock. It seemed so out of context especially after last week's scenes. If this goes on, I'd that Prachi have a much nicer guy than this dumbo.

Unfortunately almost all guys in ITV will be these kind of dumbos to a certain extent but ranbir is a piece of work merely for his infatuation with that chudail junior. I still am unable to comprehend his liking for rhea. Her screeching and wailing should drive a guy up the wall, but I guess it is perhaps her confidence and attitude that guys find attractive in the short-term at least, but girls like rhea sabotage their own chances at a healthy and stable romantic relationship as vanity doesn't help in sustaining a relationship in the long-term. Eventually a guy would be turned off by rhea's behaviour and overall personality once having spent enough time with her and getting to know her. 

Prachi deserves a much better guy than someone who belittles her at every chance he gets. I am tired of these serials where the girls like Pragya and Prachi have to fight for guys' like Abhi and Ranbir's approval. Why can't it be the other way around? If this senseless attitude of Ranbir and his Rhea jhap continue, I would like to see Prachi get a new love interest.
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Prachi deserves a much better guy than someone who belittles her at every chance he gets. I am tired of these serials where the girls like Pragya and Prachi have to fight for guys' like Abhi and Ranbir's approval. Why can't it be the other way around? If this senseless attitude of Ranbir and his Rhea jhap continue, I would like to see Prachi get a new love interest.

Unfortunately his rhea jaap will continue until he really starts to see past his initial impressions of prachi and rhea and is able to see both rhea and prachi for who they really are. Right now he has judged them on the basis of external factors, but with time he will start to see what kind of person they both are. Until then this will continue. 

Christie2017 thumbnail

Agreed Sammy and Sherlock. Rhea's dialogues r best only around Pragya 😁😁😁. And she seems so soft when she confronts her. Even with Abhi, she does show her tantrums but as Misfit wrote in another thread, it is mainly Abhi's fault. Especially allowing his daughter to be with a murderer like A1. But he is blind when it comes to relationships. And I guess the writers will continue with this kind of characterisation till end of story. 

As for Ranbir, I was pissed off yesterday. Why is it that makers always show girls as falling for such cheapos? And if the character is dominant, they become vamps! It is 21st century, and I think girls r not so much like this. Also even if it were the case, TV as a medium has a responsibility to ensure gender equality. It is always one dominating the other. About time they explored relationship which has fights, but also sensibility on both sides in mainstream media.

The only serial that came close we Rishton Ka chakravyuh. But it ended abruptly due to low TRPs and I stopped watching serials on SP after that. πŸ™‚.

Anyway let's see how they take RP relationship.

Edited by Janas2017 - 4 years ago