Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidyusha thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok so yesterday was a short update... so here i compensate it... pla do like n comment... njoy reading...

Part 2(B)

Completing her shower kalyani entered the room... She was wearing a blue saree today... she wanted too look like the perfect newly wedded wife... yesterday was the night when she transformed into woman from a girl when her husband claimed her... she had that newly wed glow today... her wet hairs gave her the fresh morning look... She went towards mirror n was getting her routined face touchups... n then comes the best part... wearing those precious signatories that marked her “HIS”... but today she didn’t wanted to put em... Instead she wanted Him to make her wear em... 

With that she went towards him... n sat on his side of bed...he was sleeping peacefully ...those ruffled hairs... n slightly opened mouth...he was looking like a kid... finally there were no stress lines on his forehead... he was looking adorable... Kalyani was admiring him... she caressed his face lightly... 

A fresh lavender like smell hit his senses... which was apparently her shampoo... it was a bliss... he felt some movement on his face... he slowly opened his eyes to meet the epitome of beauty...there she was draped in a beautiful saree... that glow on her face... her cheeks had a blush n those smiling lips...her creamy arms were already creating a havoc in him...She wispered with utter elegance that she held right now  “Malharji uthiye... naha lijiye... kafi time hogya he” ... Even his name from her mouth felt so soothing n rythmic to him... he just couldn’t understand how did it took to long to actually recognize her...that she is the one for him... 

Malhar pulled her on himself n wrapped his arms around her not letting her go... “Pehle tum yaha aao mere pass”... He tangled his hand in her wet hairs... she was looking damn hot...”Kalyani bahut khubsurat lag rahi ho... kya baat hai aaj ye special effect kahi kal ke...” he winked...

Before he could complete she put her finger on his mouth...”Malharji shushhh” she replied blushing.... he smirked n kissed her finger which was resting on his lips... She smiled n got out of his arms sitting beside him n demanding him... “Aap uthiye abhi... me chahti hu ki aaj mujhe sindoor aur mangalsutra aap pehnaye...” He adored her this side...she was demanding him... He smiled at the fact that she indeed has the audacity to rule him...she is his angel indeed...”Tumhari chahat sar aakho par... me abhi fresh hokar aata hu...” he kissed her hand n quickly went for shower... 

Meanwhile kalyani cleaned the room... kept his clothes well ironed on bed side...n went to cook breakfast... Today she had sone different glow... her happiness was actually on her face... She set the dining table...

After completing her chores she went to check on malhar... there he stood all perfectly ready in his white shirt n blue jeans which she kept for him... he was setting his stubborn hair... finally his hair was set... the most struggling part....

that’s when she approached him with sindoor n mangalsutra... he smiled n filled her partition n placed a kiss on her forehead...she had tears of happiness... he kissed them off... he made her turn towards mirror n was looking at her through mirror...he took her hair to one side n made her wear mangalsutra... placing a wet kiss at back of her neck... kalyani closed her eyes feeling those butterflies in her stomach... he caressed her smooth back n that’s when he realised the dori’s knot was about to untangle he tied it making her go all red...

He placed his chin on her shoulder n hugged her from back... “kalyani dekho aaj meri dulhan kitni pyari lag rahi he...” she looked at her reflection... n admired their couple frame ... Suddenly she saw something n her eyes grew bigger... “Malharji!!!”... she screamed... 

He too was shaken by her sudden scream...”kya hua kalyani?? tum thik toh ho??” he asked with concern... “Me toh thik hu par mere gale par..” she lowered her gaze replied... “Kya hua ? dikhao mujhe..” n he himself started searching but didn’t find anything... 

she sighed n pointed at the mark that was on her clavicle...the beauty bone... It was cute love bite after their hot encounter yesterday night... her face was flushed... she was all red... “Bappa ab ise me kaise chupaungi...” she was struggling with her hairs trying to hide it... Malhar couldn’t stop smiling at her lame attempts... She saw him “Aap kya has rahe he...aapki wajah se hi hua..” she realised wat she said n closed her eyes... blushing... kalyani muh ko control me nhi rakh sakti na... she scolded herself in her mind... Malhar looked at het n turned her towards him...”ha bilkul meri wajah se hi hua he..” he smirked holding her waist...with one hand ge held her chin n made him look towards him... “Aur me chahta bhi nahi ki tum ise chupao... ye mere pyar ki pehli nishani he... he caressed the mark n place a wet kiss on it as if soothing it through his touch... Kalyani held him encircling his neck... n let her hands travel up to his hair... She felt as if her knees turned to jellies...she couldn’t stand... Thanks to him he was holding her... He placed a trail of kisses across her jawline n reached her trembling lips... he just couldn’t control anymore... he claimed them n it turned a deep one... 

After sometime they pull apart coz of lack of oxygen... both their breathing was heavy... she looked at him... gave a blushy smile n ran away from there... before he could catch her... 

He smiled at her... n stayed there thanking God to send this angel to him... Now he knows watever happens is for a reason... his heart was reserved only for kalyani... n her heart for Malhar... He no more had any grudge or baggage... all he hav is immense love for her wife❤️❤️❤️

And their married life continued a happy tale...

Edited by sidyusha - 4 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Aww! This is so cute

New bride Kalyani❤️

Mangalsutra and sindoor scene was so beautiful!

Kalyani's blush❤️❤️😳

Liked how he said ye mere pyaar ki pehli nishani hai. Isse mat chupao

this chapter is beautiful 

thanks for writing 👍🏼

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hayee how did i miss this

sucha beautiful story

am so very glad malharji is out of his hatred wale acting 

they deserve all the happiness

and it feels so good to see them happy

sweet update 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update dear

Loved it 

Loved the progression in their relationship

Please do continue soon

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Owsome part dear

Beautiful ending 

Come with new story soon 

sidyusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Aww! This is so cute

New bride Kalyani❤️

Mangalsutra and sindoor scene was so beautiful!

Kalyani's blush❤️❤️😳

Liked how he said ye mere pyaar ki pehli nishani hai. Isse mat chupao

this chapter is beautiful 

thanks for writing 👍🏼

Thank u so much... that moment is so special to my heart too🤓🙌🏻

sidyusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluemoon255

hayee how did i miss this

sucha beautiful story

am so very glad malharji is out of his hatred wale acting 

they deserve all the happiness

and it feels so good to see them happy

sweet update 

Hehe... glad that u found it n loved it... thanku so much for commenting...

sidyusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

Beautiful update dear

Loved it 

Loved the progression in their relationship

Please do continue soon

Thanku so much.... i wanted to depict this progression step by step n i hope i met expectations of u guys... thanku for commenting🙌🏻

sidyusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: bb14

Owsome part dear

Beautiful ending 

Come with new story soon 

Thanku so much... glad that u liked it...

sidyusha thumbnail

Ok so guys i dont want to drag the storyline as i feel its the sweet end n as the title says both of their hearts are healed... so lets not drag it more... i dont want the story to loose its charm... so here ut ends... Thanku so mch for showering ur love on my story.... ❤️❤️❤️ n yeah pls don’t dishearten.. ll definitely come up with new soon...

And all those silent readers guys do log in n like n comment... 

Edited by sidyusha - 4 years ago